General info about shipment and manufacturing

the containers belong to DHL which is owned by Deutsche Post. so not surprising their name is on the containers. may not mean the cargo is for EU.

well then, the activity in all European threads just lit up… that will be the better confirmation! :smiley:

1 Like

Yip Good News! They’ve arrived in Europe, Not long now! :smile:

2 Likes

The inner Philips box (shown here) does NOT need to be cleaned per se, it’s handled and packed into the outer brown shipping box in the factory under clean room conditions.

Furthermore, the time between that box being packed in the brown outer box and delivery is such that any Covid traces will have died off by then.

So only washing off hands AFTER removing this box from the outer brown box is necessary.

The 2 tracking numbers is an exception for which I do not personally have an explanation. I’d say that as long as one of them is showing progress you will get your PPX in time.

As simple as this answer may be, our backlog in questions and cases is simply huge and only increasing. Some people message us here (incessantly at times), in threads, personal messages, repeated mails to the support desk, some even approach me via FB Messenger. Then there are the issues we get back from the forwarders, things we discover on our own, etc.
Your question is valid, but not high priority considering the other things we’re dealing with and getting questions about. I’m working late nights / early mornings and long days just to catch up with everything, communicate with forwarders, etc.

Please bear with us.

A final list is in the works indeed, the reason you haven’t seen it yet @Mohammad_Rasoli is because it’s not finished yet. We managed to miss some early backers somehow, I don’t quite know why (perhaps their country wasn’t open for shipments earlier, or a lookup / filter / sorting issue made them not be included, I don’t know. So we’re trying to be extra diligent to not forget those backers again. Like I’ve said before, everyone will get their devices.

1 Like

Hello IvoG

When you guys say that some Táiwan backers have not yet provided certain details - does this mean you’re intending holding despatch to the backers from Táiwan that have provided the required information?

Do you know roughly when the very last shipment is intended to be sent out - would be nice to know an ultimate end date to this project.

Thank you for your time.

No, we already sent the updated data to the forwarders for those who replied and provided the proper information. So it’s up to them now if they want to wait to have them all fixed or if they’ll start sending them out right away.

Updated at last!! So near!! Now I’m really excited!!

dhl

3 Likes

Not to worry…the virus doesn’t stay on somethng fir too long

Deutsche Post is the owner of DHL, they are the same company in Germany

1 Like

Which country are you based in?

Okay. Thank you.

To be honest, I don’t really differentiate between Philips and the ‘forwarders’. Sounds like you’re not sure what the intentions are in this case.

I hope some sanity and decency will prevail - you can’t just put your fingers in your ears (I mean Philips) and pretend the problem is no longer yours.

Would be great to hear of ‘act by’ dates - or doesn’t seem fair to me to make some backers wait even longer because of the perceived inactions of other parties outside of their control.

5 Likes

I’m not against you by no mean, and i appreciate your hard work.
I just want to know if this is legitimate situation that’s all.

2 Likes

Germany. That’s why maybe I my estimated delivery is on Thurs. already even though it was just processed in Cologne today.

4 Likes

It’s okay if you don’t differentiate, even though there is a difference. And like you said, I do not know what the people actually handling the shipment will do, I can only tell you we didn’t wait to receive all the replies and sent the list half filled anyways, while we wait for the rest to trickle in.

That would be great for both backers and Philips Projection, yes! But unfortunately the communication isn’t always how we would want it to be, but at least there’s progress again since the meeting last week.

The question is valid, and whether the situation is legitimate or not I simply do not know. But when you question the fact that

all I can tell you is what I told you earlier.
Thanks for your appreciation and understanding!

By the way, do you have any info from the forwarder if the flight for the Jordan list actually took place? Judging by the history of shippings, it takes two weeks from China to DE when DHL actually get their hands on the parcels. :slight_smile: Hope it won’t take a month for shipping cause as my wife said “You backed the project hoping it would come for Christmas, now let’s hope it will come before your birthday mid June.” :slight_smile:fingers crossed.

4 Likes

no way to tell yet… i saw a lot of Jordan’s including mine get a tracking label, but they aren’t active yet. I think all the people who were on yesterday’s flight got the update on their tracking number already, but I can be wrong and these could be previous flight ones held up at customs. Fingers crossed for 6th June one for you, but i wouldn’t hold my breath for mid June just yet. :slight_smile:

@IvoGrijt To add to this, the customs at many countries will often open up a parcel all the way to the inside and during such time, your device may come into contact with the virus a day or two before reaching you. Be sure to take all necessary precautions, including but not limited to leaving the device in the box for few days after an initial inspection, wearing gloves during the first few days of use and or disinfecting with a chemical that is safe for plastics.

1 Like

Como apoiador brasileiro (ID Indiegogo no.17033, lista 3), permaneço no aguardo pelo envio, finalmente! Torcendo para tudo ocorra como esperado! Saudações a todos!

For europe, try your number on the german dhl site. (dhl.de).
I had the same message on the UK site (delivery to UK) but on the german site, the number is recognised (delivery details electronically received).

3 Likes

Likewise, paid in december, tracking number yesterday! It’s on its way… Yay!

1 Like