General info about shipment and manufacturing

I don’t want to be a moderator, i’m just good at complaining.
Or maybe I would be much better fit in a shipping department :slight_smile:

And btw @Philips_Support_P your answers are not that bad :slight_smile:

EDIT: or maybe I want to? I’ll return a peace to this land.

9 Likes

ahahahahaha…

isn’t everyone?

2 Likes

Morning folks! I am bored of so much complains. I am eager to have my handy projector at home already, but all this nonsense makes me yawn… hold steady and wait for news. Just enjoy living the end-to-end process.

4 Likes

Morning guys !
Just a question, sorry if it has been already asked in an other topic :confused:
Are the products sent to the ppl forgotten with ID under 4000 for ppl around the world?
I have read previously that it concerned only Europe/NZ/Australia.
I’m 1986 ID, living in Shanghai…
Haven’t got any news.
We are only 3 in China to have order it…
Hope Phillips didn’t forgot us

They are only for EU for this batch. And no one will be forgotten… Give it some more time.

NEWS:

• Goods have been released from customs and shipped to EU on today’s flight.

You also need to know that 80% of flights are now taken for MEDICAL supplies. So it’s hard to get a flight. Also, our forwarder was supposed to ship to EU+ NZ+AU and other countries but they decided to ship to ONLY NZ/AU+EU because the number of device was not enough…They needed to fill the Air container otherwise the cost of shipment will have increased. NZ/AU: already shipped last week and out of HK.

Now here are the steps:

• Get the tracking numbers from DHL Germany (please read this: https://www.logistics.dhl/global-en/home/global-news-alerts/global-messages/coronavirus.html). They are not generated from HK but from the HQ of DHL. We are waiting for their feedbacks

• Goods are in the plane to Belgium in 1 container (air). The tracking numbers ARE NOT working till they arrived in Germany as you cannot follow online when we ship from HK to Belgium (like last shipment to EU)

• From Belgium, all packages goes to Germany for custom clearance

• Then in Germany: we will need to check if it’s safe to ship in each countries. Some countries closed their borders and customs/post are not working anymore (like in France for eg). I strongly suggest that you check your own country situation

• When the goods arrive in Germany, you will be able to follow all the tracking numbers

• NEXT SHIPMENT: Other countries: Factory 1: 420 to 450 and Factory 2: 1,000 pieces devices ready for QC on Thursday. Will keep you posted on the exact number. More information on Monday about the second assembly

19 Likes

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated! :robot: :mechanical_arm:

Welcome Kuba, if you have any moderation questions head on over to the staff lounge, we can have a virtual cup! :coffee: :cup_with_straw: :beer:

2 Likes

what you talking about willis?

1 Like

COVID 19, Swiss Gov asked to close all companies on March the 16th. But don’t worry we are still here and our teams are working from home!

6 Likes

yes

When can we start tracking our shipment? (for Australia)

1 Like

we don’t know this. You need to check with the shipping company website everyday.

Are those out of Hong kong already?

1 Like

Wow, the screeneo offices are a ghost town. What country/city are you guys based in again? Stay safe.
Australia had some pretty heavy restrictions come into force today because of the virus but I think office work places of less than 100 people are still allowed.

As you mentioned @Philips_Support_N, the shipment for AU is out of custom and shipped already, however my backerkit remains locked, instead of shipped.

@Philips_Support_N Your office looks awesome! Although sad to see no one there :(. Hope everyone is well and well done for all the hard work.

What about HK, when will the shipment start?
Thx. :wink:

Switzerland

1 Like

@David_Chan yes still missing 10 pieces that will be shipped today.

When will you ship rest of EU? (above 4,000)
Seems your biggest market is Europe based on the list of backers per country but you instead choose to prioritise US and AU/NZ over Europe leaving early european backers without a device when people outside Europe with IDs over 10,000 will get theirs first.