General info about shipment and manufacturing

All we know is in the News Summary and the update I gave yesterday

If they are serious about the units being with the EU backers by the 14th, then the planes must’ve been caught.

Huh? What are you referring to here?
Please PM me your contribution ID, Backerkit number, and your issue, I’ll look into it for you.

I’ve already told PM, but there’s no answer.

Are u on the 30th list? If yes what used to take one week to show up on tracking is taking two

1 Like

Finally, i can track mine and it should be delivered anytime soon !

:partying_face:

3 Likes

Good for u…what date did u get ur backerkit tracking ?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List3 Backers

Hello Maciej,
We all realize that this mix-up of tracking numbers in the DHL system is confusing and that you are frustrated that so many months have passed and you have still not received your PPM.
However, please be assured there is no “scam” going on here. Yes, maybe we made some mistakes in the development and production phases, which caused delays into the covid19 lock-downs and is causing more delays in the shipping phase. No one can deny that it has been a long wait, and once again, we apologize for this.
Your PPM is in the shipment to Europe that left HK around May 31st/June 1st. So the delivery you can see on your tracking number on May 19th to Milano, is obviously something else. Your product will arrive in Europe soon, and then we should see a change in the DHL tracking information.
Please accept our apologies for all of the inconveniences.
Steve

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Tracking and Backerkit

First mail i got for DHL tracking was on May 18th, but the tracking number was inactive as it was supposed to be.

I didn’t really checked tracking until now as i received a email from French Post services.

You could say it took 3 weeks for my perk to reach my country, now i’m waiting on a delivery anytime.

It was “Betty” batch.

1 Like

ID 14552 No shipment with given tracking number found.
Summarize what happened Help please answer Concluded that the product was delivered or not

Dear IvoG and Philips Team,

Could you please clarify in which sense “next week” and “will” used?

Jordan batch was promised to leave HK to Europe on 22nd of May. Then delayed and promised again to leave between 1-6th of June. Apparently the batch is still at warehouse in HK and we have new promises.

Even after a Chinese speaking representative assigned for communication with your forwarder, the information received is still “vague” .

The whole story sounds ridiculous enough already but this sounds so so amateur.

I had enough of checking the forum everyday with another disappointment.

Please provide a solid information that we can rely on and keep your promise!

2 Likes

Okay Maciej, we read you loud and clear, no need to post the exact same information 7 times in one thread.

Also, please just edit your post if there’s no other post after it, no need for so many posts with just a line or two in each.

5 Likes

great, any comments? why does DHL think it is lost and I should contact you for a refund?
I went to great lengths to find out whats going on, telephoned German DHL and spoke to them in German even though I am not very good in that language, then telephoned and emailed DHL in Italy, was put on hold, finally some real piece of information directly from the delivery company. Parcel is lost, delivered to the wrong address. So it turns out I was right from the beginning when you tried to placate me with the reused DHL number story. Im sorry but this really is staggering.

1 Like

I am not sure if this was asked. Will a signature be required for receipt of my package?

@imdevu 10 days over let’s wait for another 4 days to get the tracking activated.

Which day did you get your tracking details?

I’m not really sure because i didn’t check every day, but according to DHL, first details were available on June 2nd.

Hi Maciej,

I am not sure why you went to great lengths when we have explained to you the status of your label, not once but several times on this forum. I guess you have that extra time at you leisure.

However I will try I more time:
You are not the only person with this issue. There are more than 1600 people who got a shipping label b/w May 29-June 1 and none of them are active yet.
Since these items were labeled in bulk, there are instances of the shipping label being reused. Again you are not the only one who has recieved such a shipping label.

Note that the project stopped issuing refund long back, and they honored refunds long after the 30 days that IGG promises. In fact even if you backed in August 2019, you were allowed a refund uptill 11th March 2020. Plus, your unit has already been shipped. There is no question of a refund anymore unless you want to use the 30 day return policy, that will be issued once you return the device.

Now I understand that you have travel plans coming up and are anxious to receive the projector before that, just like I am anxious to receive mine. Unfortunately the information that I can offer you is no more that what was shared by the forwarder and communicated by @IvoGrijt, who was working over the weekend to pull all this together for us.

If you are unable to receive this by the date of your departure, I’ll recommend you to ask a colleague/friend/neighbor to receive it on your behalf, and take a decision on what to do with it once you return back from the trip. The product comes with 24months of warranty and the team will be here to facilitate any issues that you might face with it.

A humble request: Please don’t spam the forums, with the same message multiple times in multiple threads. It is the same people managing the forum, and we are trying to respond to you to the best of our knowledge. Posting something several times will not bring in additional information to you. Also it is not fair to other forum users as they are unable to find the information they are looking for. I saw several different users flag several of your previous posts as well.

We are all in the same boat, frustrated with the lack of information at the right time. There is nothing we can do but wait.

4 Likes

Don’t start killing me if it get activated earlier or later. This is based on the estimates and trends viewed earlier. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maciej, I don’t know how else to tell you this, but they gave you wrong information. @djupsjob already explained this to you yesterday, but here it is again for your attention:

This image shows that they only got the actual information for your shipment on the 31st of May, which is right before you got your tracking info from us via Backerkit. So unless they travelled back in time to deliver your projector on the 19th, believe me, that is not your projector they delivered on the 19th in Milan.

I told you I would look into this, and I have. I now know for a fact that your projector did not even leave Hong Kong until after the 31st of May, as I already explained yesterday:

So again, unless some guy named Marty McFly took your package back in time to Milan, no way the information given to you is correct.

Do yourself, us, and your fellow backers who really need our attention a favor: wait another week before posting in such a spamming way on the forum. You had me, Steve, the forwarders, @djupsjob, @imdevu, and possibly PhilipsNono all looking into this, wasting a lot of time that we need to actually help get units to people who’ve been waiting way longer than you, or who need us to resolve real delivery issues for them.

Consider this a final warning regarding the spamming, there won’t be a next one.

Ivo

7 Likes