General info about shipment and manufacturing

Yes, I was just suggesting on listing all the backers with their IDs and sharing details transparently:

1. Status of dispatch: Received by the customer, in transit, packed and ready for dispatch, dispatch not planned etc
  2. Tentative dispatch date for ones not planned
  3. Replacement requested

This is just a suggestion, I am sure seeing the details people would email and poke the guys less. That’s just my view. I am not running the campaign - Philips is. They can take the call accordingly.

Lest hope within two days our tracking comes alive…i agree tracking means tracking …it shd b alive as we get it…check in two days …tc

2 Likes

It was said many times that Screeneo simply does not have more detailed info about shipment progress that you in your tracking link. what more would you like to know? Do you expect a sender to know more about a package than companies actually delivering it?

Look it’s normal to expect a tracking when u get a tracking …here scenario is diff.lets wait for a real one to come up.period !

2 Likes

You are not a child, you can survive without real time feed when it was said hundreds of times that there’s a delay between receiving the tracking number and it coming alive. If you are so damn hungry about constant status updates just read announcements.

4 Likes

Been waiting patiently for the Laurent Europe flight, moved from June 6th to between June 6th and 10th and now…??? What is the latest please, someone must know if it has been shipped.

Thanks,

Pete

3 Likes

@IvoGrijt can you please double check my address?
I changed my address from France to NL a few weeks back, but I think it might still be sent to France.
My Indiegogo no is 17221.

Thanks!

1 Like

Is Amy/Laurent batch sent ? The “news” section says it’s expected to be shipped between 6th and 10th and we are 11th of June.
Maybe update the summarized news.

4 Likes

This is tiring … two weeks now tomm…getting bored now…guess it will come when it will come .

2 Likes

The last backer… suppose that’s me, my contribution ID is still not found on the list.
Well, but I understand how hard the COVID has hit us, no one to be blamed under this situation, especially when there had been periodical continuous updates were made I don’t have any complaint - although, just missing the update if the entire production did end in 1 week after the last news on the 30th May? Very curious to know!!

2 Likes

So you’re saying that 1000+ package statuses with tracking numbers should be visible to everyone in excel? Who updates all those statuses? That’s like impossible for the crew to update 1000+ statuses every time. At least If I understand you correctly.

2 Likes

Is there a way to ship this to a different address at this stage for laurent list? It will not arrive here in the UK on time.

And can someone tell us if Laurent list has actually shipped? I was first told it shipped on 31.10, then 06.06, then between 06-10.06, what the new version of events?

1 Like

As far as I know they are going to publish a new list next week I believe I was told by @IvoGrijt the Saturday or Sunday and hopefully we are in that list So let see.

1 Like

Only thing I can recommend is to contact DHL once the tracking has it’s first scan in Germany that’s AFTER the 31st of May, i.e. in June, and ask them to divert to another address.

I just requested an update on this:

I have a few questions regarding the confirmations & statements below.

1. Did the shipments to EU mentioned below fly to EU yet? If so, when did they leave, and what is the status of these bulk shipments to EU?
  2. If the shipments to EU are to arrive with the backers around the 14th of June like was confirmed, should the tracking numbers not be active by now, indicating that the bulk shipments are with DHL in Germany now?
  3. How are other country shipments progressing? Many tracking codes still are not working, which could mean they have not been picked up by DHL Hong Kong yet.

Hopefully the persons I addressed will come into their offices in the Asian morning and find my email and reply with the answers

I got the latest list for review, and you are on it. The list will be published soon, shipping will probably start sometime next week I think, I haven’t heard dates yet for this.

Once we send the list to the forwarders and get a tracking label you’ll receive an email from Backerkit with the tracking label.

4 Likes

It is not about the tracking status from DHL. I was referring to status available at PPM team’s end. I am sure they already maintain that. Listing how many backers have got their product, who’s have been dispatched from their end, and who as planned for next phase, who all have replacement pending. Make the entire process transparent.

1 Like

IMPORTANT NEWS!

Remember this post:

Last night I requested an update on this:

I got the answers!
:partying_face: :tada:

1. The June shipments to EU have arrived in Germany on the 10th, they’re now in customs clearance, expected to be released today, and DHL will pick up the goods tomorrow or next Monday.
  2. If DHL pick up the goods tomorrow, then will be sent to backers around 15th~16th, the goods will arrive in our Germany warehouse today.
  3. The goods for other countries have already arrived in Hong Kong, and DHL will pick them up today or next Monday.

Just to be absolutely clear: nowhere in this communication is there any blame or fault being put on DHL. All information is factual and DHL will be doing it’s part in the process once it gets the packages, which are still in the forwarder’s part of the logistics chain.

In other news:

• The Brazilian and Saudi Arabian based backers have been shipped via a different forwarder, and the tracking numbers have been uploaded into Backerkit today.
15 Likes

Great news, Ivo, thank you! Then I have high chances to receive my Christmas present around my birthday :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

Dear nice people at DHL, Please pick them today!
:pleading_face: :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Wow, finally some movement for non-EU backers. I hope my tracking info goes live soon as I will not be at my current address (or the same country) from the end of June.

2 Likes

So the rest of the world PPMs (Jordan) haven’t even been picked up by DHL! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for the feedback @IvoGrijt

2 Likes