General info about shipment and manufacturing

where are you from?

South Africa… so its a ROW shipment

I’m also Jordan, and tracking isn’t working at all. I’m from Hungary.

Yup, no worries, it’s just that the parcels are not released yet from the German customs, but Philips is working on that so this should be resolve very soon. Unfortunately, it’s not just up to Philips at this point, so we’ll just have to wait. I’m from the same batch so fingers crossed it’ll be sooner :slight_smile: .

A post was split to a new topic: Customs exception - Aaron_Lyu

LATEST IMPORTANT OFFICIAL SHIPMENT NEWS UPDATE INFORMATION POST

• :mailbox: - :pager: - :fax: - :computer: - :newspaper: - :inbox_tray: - :scroll:
  1. Current EU shipment: these 3390 (!) units are expected to clear customs today, and this time they will be given to DHL France, from where they will be distributed across Europe. We expect the shipment to be with DHL France by tomorrow, and expect scanning to start by Friday.

2. Current ROW shipments: the remaining 1289 units which had not been picked up before have now been picked up by DHL Hong Kong and tracking numbers should go live as soon as DHL scans them. Shipments should be delivered to these backers in the next week or so according to what our forwarder told us.

3. Russian “mystery” train shipment: these units are expected to arrive in the Russian warehouse by June 20th, and then enter into customs clearance.

7 Likes

So the EU batch has to travel from germany to france first and then from france to the rest of europe ?

4 Likes

Apparently. I’m not a logistics or import expert, just the messenger, so I can’t tell you more than what I’m told.

Actually, last times the shipments flew into and were cleared in Belgium and were transported to Germany for DHL handling there, this time the shipment flew into Germany and will be transported to France for DHL handling there.

2 Likes

Yes, that is my understanding as well. I wonder in which German customs office are they sitting right now?

Good new guys !
I just received an sms from DHL and it says that the package is expected to arrive within 5 days ! (22.06.20)
(Im from ISRAEL)
Batch Jordan ROW

8 Likes

@IvoGrijt,
May I know if the Joy list the final list of contributors?
My indiegogo contribution id:12039 and backer kit 15587212 seems like missed out in all the list.
Please help to check it out if this purposely left out or is technical glitch in Philips/Screeneo tracking.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello, is it normal that the pakkage is at the export parcel center for over 2weeks?
Destination is The Netherlands.

1 Like

@Dwenz99: I’ll check and add you to Joy. Sorry for missing your contribution so far!

@Stein1985: that’s not correct, have you checked with DHL yourself yet? They’re more hops away from me to get an answer, so if you can try to call them first, and let me know what they said in a PM?

1 Like

Laurent batch tracking still not active

Please do try to keep up with the news:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work @IvoGrijt!!

3 Likes

@IvoGrijt i tried to pm you, but i cant, (message is not allowd) maybe because i just made a account?

1 Like

try now!

1 Like

Jordan batch DHL updated to picked up in Hongkong estimated delivery is Tuesday. For Toronto Canada

1 Like

Hi @imdevu @IvoGrijt

Thanks for the timely updates and all the hard work.
Really appreciate it.
I have one question related to JOY list.

Are the items already in Germany customs for JOY list contributors(based out in EU)?

reason for asking this is because news/update of the items being stuck in Germany was there before we got the JOY list updated.

Please confirm. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Pravin Ingle