General info about shipment and manufacturing

I’m not sure if this is possible but the forum should not allow new joiners to post before you first read the news section.
This should clarify for some of new comers where the important information sits and reduce some of the questions.
I find it really disrespectful to the community asking a question which was answered just in the post above, sometimes using even a wrong tone.
It wastes everyone’s time…

3 Likes

trust me, if i knew a way I would have asked Prashant to do that already. If you have an knowledge on how to technically do that, let me know.

1 Like

I was told that the wrong address for my shipment was given to the forwarder, then three weeks without anymore info.

(The correct address is in Sweden, which I updated in January this year.)

@IvoGrijt Should know about my case

1 Like

@IvoGrijt can you update us how many weeks do we need to wait so you guys can send the list to forwarders as I believe the production was finished few weeks ago now and you have put in it on the news section after weeks.

Thank you

EU shipment update: the EU shipment containing 3390 pieces from Betty, Jordan, Laurent, & Amy cleared German customs at 16:00 CET yesterday, and should be getting to the warehouse in France today. DHL pickup has been arranged, I’m trying to find out if that’s today or tomorrow.

Taiwan shipment update: there are many units withheld at the local logistics company as the Chinese addresses or phone numbers were incomplete apparently. I’m going to post a few Indiegogo & Backerkit ID’s of those that need to send me a PM with the proper address in CHINESE and phone number so I can get it sorted in time, in the following thread: Ship to Taiwan?

I’m also putting the final people in Joy, I’ll let you know when you can check the list again. The list will go out today, the last batch of units covering everyone is arriving with them today, I’ve requested photos as it marks the beginning of the end of the campaign, shipping wise.

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: X2Z Change of shipping address

Any updates on ROW shipments.My tracking label isn’t still active

1 Like

Same here my label still isn’t active despite getting the number on 30th May.

Same… @IvoGrijt indicated that DHL had picked up the remaining packages so hopefully we should get live tracking today or tomorrow

Any update for Jordan list for Kuwait as still tracking is not active. Contribution ID 6335…

Appreciate for support

Just got an sms from DHL…delivery scheduled for Monday…Jordan Singapore

3 Likes

I know it takes time for the tracking to work, but it has been 18 days since i received it and it doesn’t work. Is DHL having trouble sending to Greece?

1 Like

See yellow message, 6 posts up from “IvoG”

3 Likes

Thanks for helping out Davy! :clap:t4:

4 Likes

Kinda beats me why packages that are supposed to be delivered in Germany are first taken to France, but I do know logistics is a tricky and complicated thing, so I won’t curse either DHL nor Vigo Logistics Management GmbH. :joy:

1 Like

Did you receive any tracking updates prior to this sms?

Neither are at fault. It’s just that for whatever reason (probably flight availability) the forwarder shipped the goods to Germany direct instead of shipping it to Belgium like before, where we had previously supplied the import documents for. So now in Germany, another set of import documents was needed, which we then needed to supply, and after clearing customs in Germany (import happened in Germany then) they have to be shipped to a different country for distribution, same as the Belgium - Germany route before.

2 Likes

I received the sms yesterday, and it’s already in germany.

1 Like

Nope. This was the first message from DHL

2 Likes

Same…