General info about shipment and manufacturing

I am also in JOY, nothing yet :frowning:
where are you from?

I’m from Switzerland.

Anyone know how long they normally take to respond to emails? I have an email in since last week (# 24802) which was the second email I sent since they never acknowledged the first one.

Hi IvoG,
Haven’t received any update after forwarding required details. Can i have a straight solution for my shipping issue without providing same long story again and again that other than Phillips, it’s everyone else issue.

If you can’t help on this then please at least refund me as it’s totally unethical to kept the backer on god’s will.

the mail relpy “Due to the global situation and limited staff capacity, the average response time is currently 3 days.”.BUT I THINK U WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANY REPLY.

2 Likes

Hello IvoG. Where can I ask for my shipment? I was part of the Jordan bunch and I still have not received anything.

TODAY i just reply u your post , and than receive the respond
Although this is a bad news, thankful to Ivo Grijt for the help.

2 Likes

I take it you have received your PPM now as you said DHL got active.

Please help. My package should’ve arrived last june 30. However, all I got was shipment on hold. Please help!

@sananemos11 and @Harold_Dela_Pena:

To find out the best way to contact us with a shipping issue, please see my post: General info about shipment and manufacturing

If you have any issue with shipping and already have a ticket, reply to that ticket using the information in that post.
If you don’t have a ticket yet, send mail to support@screeneo.com with one of the subject lines mentioned in that post.

Did u contact DHL? What did they say?

Yeah bro. The reponse I got was that my package was handed to a third party forwarder… now I dont know what to do next…

Hi good day! I emailed support@screeneo.com and got the ticket. Please help @IvoGrijt

1 Like

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N Can we have some solid answer of what is happening now??

I have received DHL tracking no since 30/May/2020. Until now it is still not active.

I have repeatedly ask for update in the forum and also emailed to support@screeneo.com (ticket no.: 24863). Yet no answer from any of you guys!

Shipping List: Jordan
IndieGoGo contribution ID: 11595
Backerkit ID: 15587561

I believe there are a lot of other backers that having the same issue like this.

2 Likes

Tracking number suddenly showed movement and due to be delivered tomorrow :slight_smile: Fingers crossed it lives up to what I have in mind.

2 Likes

This is true, and is also the reason I haven’t had the time to answer all the tickets, PM’s, mentions, etc. on these issues. I’ve escalated these all the way to the CEO of Philips Projection, who has been actively chasing the forwarder’s higher management to deliver answers as to why these tracking numbers didn’t go live.

A while back we had the same situation. We sent a representative to talk to them in their native Chinese and sort out some of the issues. Promises of better behavior were made, and we were assured that shipments to everyone would take place. We then got the tracking labels, and knew some might take a while to become active due to transport via container flight to EU, or transfer to Hong Kong for scanning and further handling by DHL Hong Kong. But we couldn’t actively monitor the 6000+ tracking numbers ourselves, so we had to rely on you guys to each keep track of your own.
Many did, but a great many also encountered issues doing so at first as they didn’t know to wait a little before the situation could be deemed worrisome. They then flooded our costumer service channels with status requests, but eventually most got their projector without any issues or us even managing to get around to those tickets.

But the ones that were not even shipped despite the promises thereof by our forwarder and them actually handing over the tracking label they booked for the particular shipment, were snowed under by the avalanche of tickets and requests. And only now that most shipments have reached our backers and I’ve managed to clear a lot of tickets, are we realizing that some just never shipped. We are chasing the forwarders on this on the highest level we have and hope to get the situation resolved soon.

I’m personally working through the nights and the weekend to solve as many of these tickets as I can.

2 Likes

Hi, according to last update, all shipments have been done, but I haven even received a tracking number yet. Also no tracking number on my backerkit account. can you help me out please.

thanks!

1 Like

Please send me an email at support@screeneo.com with subject line

Forgotten Backer

And I’ll pick up your ticket. Please include some details about your contribution or use the same email as you used on Backerkit.

2 Likes

Thanks @IvoGrijt

I think the upsetting thing is that it took 6 weeks to realise that the goods had never shipped! But I understand the logistical difficulties of tracking so many shipments.

I look forward to you coming up with a solution! I am considering purchasing “one for the road” but am a bit hesitant to outlay further money until I know that a solution to the shipping has been found (although it may be cheaper for Screeneo to ship the two projectors together rather than each separately)

4 Likes

The “One for the road” units are limited, the offer is not indefinite and unlimited. But I would also want to hear first that I’m even getting one before ordering another one.

1 Like