General info about shipment and manufacturing

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T

17 days later since last I heard from you, still no progress???
I requested an update 5d ago through the ticket (19265), no reaction…
You should be ashamed of yourselves!

1 Like

I just picked my PPM up. Thanks to @IvoGrijt. Joy at last!

1 Like

@IvoGrijt any updates on my order? Contribution ID 21653, email request #25907. I replied to your email and provided my new delivery address over 2 weeks ago, but I haven’t heard anything back. The shipping address on backer kit is still unchanged. This is getting frustrating. Any idea what’s going on? Is it shipped or is it not? I do NOT want it shipped to the old address. I provided new address upon your request immediately but nth has been done.

Got my PPM delivered today. Better late than never. Bit of trouble with the update, but managed to do it via offline SD card method. Let’s see if I can add some apps there and start enjoying it finally.

1 Like

Hi Rigo,
I just checked the latest list of returns. Ivo just recently sent instructions to have your unit resent to your current address in the backerkit. It should be resent from the warehouse in Germany.
Steve

1 Like

Hi Philips Team,

I’ve already raised 2 tickets for my issue (#24136 & #25038), but I’m not getting much luck there & so I thought I’d post here as well, if I may.

Here’s a quick summary of my situation:

(1) I’m backer #17029 (Oct. 2019), and I’ve received my PPM on June 19.
(2) I’ve immediately raised a ticket because my PPM was exhibiting the vertical colour alignment issue which is well documented here.
(3) On June 30, Philips Support acknowledged that it was a defective unit, so I sent back the device & it arrived in HK on Jul. 17.
(4) Since then, I haven’t heard back much and am left wondering what kind of lead time I should expect to get my replacement unit.

Until now, I’ve refrained from clogging up the forum with my own, personal issue. But given the above situation, I felt the need to raise the flag and ask for help from IvoG & the rest of the Philips team.

Thank you so much for looking into my case,

Loïc T.

Any update about Taiwan shipment? We didn’t receive any PPMs from Philips. Did Philips provide fake tracking numbers twice? It’s impossible if Philips has shipped, and we couldn’t receive the PPMs now. I think our PPMs are traveling around the world. Please check the tracking is correct or not, and it has been shipped or not. I don’t want it to become the Christmas present. :joy:

Hi ivoG…I got my projector but I wanted to check with you did all indian backers get it ? Asking this question as I have backed something else too…is dhl still sending to india ?
Thnks

Hello Phillips,

There is no reply to my previous E-mails. Can you please reply!
Are you really going to send me the projector?

My backerkit id is # 14350. no, it’s 18714686
My Indiegogo contribution Id is # 21581.
I even raised a support ticket with number # 28146.

I was told that the shipment would happen by the end of July.

But there is "no news about this yet, no replies to emails, no replies to support tickets!"

Where are u based?

1 Like

Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Please send me the tracking ID.

I totally understand that people who backed the project already last year and still didn’t receive their device due to these double tracking numbers and other weird problems need to get full attention and help.
But on the other hand it’s a bit frustrating that the ones who bought their picopix more recently also have to go to undefined waiting and trying to get information.
Why not also start shipping more recently purchased units at the same time. They most likely won’t get so much problems, as the forwarder finally works again and very likely learned from mistakes like the double tracking numbers.
I didn’t even receive any tracking number yet and for what I read over the last months, even when I receive one it is still 2-3 weeks before they get active…
Is it really necessary to upset ‘new’ costumers with also having to wait at least half a year and scrolling through this forums day by day…?
And at the same time seeing the PicoPix on many other websites with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days
All of these problems were also not mentioned when buying the perk 2 months ago. It just said estimated delivery June, no further notice…

Hi All,

Received mine today.
Joy batch, sweden location.

Hope those who haven’t got yet will get it soon. :slight_smile
@IvoGrijt thanks for all the help.

Now, gonna try the projector after office hours. :slight_smile:
Much excited!

1 Like

Hi just wanted an update to my ticket as I sent an email and have not heard anything yet.
It was a change of address since my package has been MIA since April 15th

Indi 7454
Backer [15590514]
ticket number #24274

1 Like

A few of us were tagged saying that answers to our queries were supposed to come soon. That was 12 days ago. I have since replied to both my ticket (24761) and have commented on here since then. No reply from any Philips personnel. My ticket is listed as high priority.

I’ll add that it’s frustrating that I can log into Amazon and find the projector listed as available to buy with a delivery date of August 14 to my address. However the unit I have already paid for that was supposed to have been shipped in May still has no updated status.

2 Likes

still nothing, last shipment log change 22 june, the projector might be obsolete when arrive…

Hi, @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Would you please update the status of the Taiwan shipment? The tracking number you provide is not working until now! Did you already ship it yet?

My Contribution ID: 20886
My backer ID: 16710259
Ticket No: 28574
Tracking No.:
DHL 2630239953
Tie-Xhin CTVE00000022292

Hi, @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Name: Stuart Harwood
Email: Sharwood@gmail.com
My Contribution ID: 21875
Status on Backerkit: Order locked, address given, payment made. awaiting Shipment.

I understand i am a relatively knew backer compared to many more here, but i wondered if there was an update for myself and any other of the newer backer, for an estimation of when we could expect our projectors?

I would assume you have a plan for a completion date of constructing all the projectors and thus an estimated date for shipping for those remaining?

Many thanks.

I was hoping to get a definite answer on the shipping status for Kuwait from the right person responsible. If the units have already reached Kuwait by now, how come my DHL tracking has not moved so far (since May 30).