General info about shipment and manufacturing

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N guys, is it possible to have a feedback, at least a mail or something to know the status of our shippment…it’s frustating that it has to be our job to look for whatever information on forums and to create tickets…it’s your job to deliver, we paid full price, please, an update is necessary ! everyone is lost and had lost faith and patience

2 Likes

I’m working days and nights, even through the weekend, trying to answer everyone. I’m not even on the forum that often anymore but only now and again pop in. If you have something you want to get an update on, like your ticket, please help me by mentioning the ticket number at least.

In any case, I found your ticket and updated it for you.

1 Like

The whole Kuwait shipping was taken from my plate because of one backer’s demands, and the colleague handling it was on vacation last week. I therefore know nothing about the current status, for all I know the units could already be in Kuwait by now. Since I have no updates and couldn’t get any either, I haven’t posted anything on the forum on this subject.

Tomorrow my colleague will be back (I hope) and I’ll ask him about this.

Hey, wanted to ask if you already know when the next shipment is going to Europe. Are there generally shipping difficulties or only for certain regions. With totally relaxed greetings✌🏼

1 Like

There was supposed to be a shipment this week(end), but I have no updates to this effect, as contrary to what some people may think, I’m not in constant contact with the forwarders in China. I can send them an email asking them though, and will report back when I get an answer.

1 Like

OK. Thanks, but only if you have the time! If I were there in this delivery, I would have to find my number in Excel or is it currently up to date with the “new” backer? I haven’t found my number yet. Thank you for your time!

You are working days and nights because Philips don’t have enough human resource to support you. I sympathize with you, honestly. But I think this is Philips’s problem. You can’t use this reason to ask backers to be patient.

Back to the topic, When could you update the status of Taiwan shipment. The tracking number you provide is not working until now!

My Contribution ID: 20886
My backer ID: 16710259
Tracking No.:
DHL 2630239953
Tie-Xhin CTVE00000022292

2 Likes

I’m supporting them, to help you. All of you.
Thanks for your remarks though.

I just closed off my laptop, but I’ll check with the forwarder in the morning.

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt, Hi guys does anyone has an update about my ticket #26815.
Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I have the ticket [24509]. Parcel CR071938405DE stucked in Germany since june 2, and absolutely no news from Philips…
More than 2 monthes…can you give me an update at least ?

Thanks

Here also, got a DHL Parcel for 3months now, and the status is now 3weeks on deliverd in Germany…
CR071927376DE
Any idea what the next step is?

Finally.

6 months after paying €519 for the unit, 4 months after paying the additional €109 for taxes, 6 weeks after my unit was “shipped”, it has finally arrived.

So far so good, but too soon to celebrate or confirm whether the wait and multitude of emails and hours spent on this particular forum topic was worth it, time will tell…

Before I (thankfully) drop off this topic, just some advice for the moderators/Philips, as that was a painfully long and frustrating journey, Covid or otherwise.

1. communication: I know there’s this forum which a lot of big brand corporates don’t do, so well done there, but not everyone has the time to scroll through every single comment or post to find out what is going on.

There must surely exist some CRM system that identifies which client is in which batch or awaiting which order, and a weekly update email should be sent out to each and every one of them with a delivery summary, such as the drama between DHL and Philips.

Whether good news or bad news, any news would have been better than placing the full responsibility on the client to figure out what’s going on with their order!

Nothing was more frustrating than the occasional email from Philips spouting about the amazing updates to the product, with just a footnote directing us to this forum to figure it out the delivery issues on our own.

Use that email for something useful rather, it would have saved me hours of scrolling through this forum!

1. forum responses: overall I found the moderators quite professional and genuinely helpful, but there is an element of white-knighting going on here that doesn’t add anything to the process.

This isn’t Reddit or Facebook or any social network where everyone’s opinion matters, this is the forum of a business transaction that has involved thousands of people and hundreds (if not millions) of dollars/euros/etc.

If clients are frustrated, they have every right to be and express it as the money spent vs. time taken to deliver has been comical.

But the element of people who seem not to be connected to any of the providers feeling the need to respond on their behalf only antagonizes clients further and inflames the situation!

Especially the whole “I suggest you read the other responses” reply that seems to be the go to for some of these people. Not everyone has the time to wade through this entire thread every day like they seem to, and the pinned summary topics aren’t always the answer, just let the moderators do their job!

If however, these people do work for any of the providers, then they need to be identified as such with the Philips tag before their username, and know that their responses reflect atrociously on the brand.

So maybe some customer service training should be mandatory before being allowed to respond?

Again though, maybe there’s be less complaints on the forum if there were some proactive emails sent out on a regular basis with the topics summarized for each batch of clients, but what do I know, I’ve just become one of the opinionated people I was just making a point out of!

Anyway, good luck to everyone out there still waiting for your units!

Like I said so far so good, hope it’s worth the wait for you too!

6 Likes

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T

17 days later since last I heard from you, still no progress???
I requested an update 5d ago through the ticket (19265), no reaction…
You should be ashamed of yourselves!

1 Like

I just picked my PPM up. Thanks to @IvoGrijt. Joy at last!

1 Like

@IvoGrijt any updates on my order? Contribution ID 21653, email request #25907. I replied to your email and provided my new delivery address over 2 weeks ago, but I haven’t heard anything back. The shipping address on backer kit is still unchanged. This is getting frustrating. Any idea what’s going on? Is it shipped or is it not? I do NOT want it shipped to the old address. I provided new address upon your request immediately but nth has been done.

Got my PPM delivered today. Better late than never. Bit of trouble with the update, but managed to do it via offline SD card method. Let’s see if I can add some apps there and start enjoying it finally.

1 Like

Hi Rigo,
I just checked the latest list of returns. Ivo just recently sent instructions to have your unit resent to your current address in the backerkit. It should be resent from the warehouse in Germany.
Steve

1 Like

Hi Philips Team,

I’ve already raised 2 tickets for my issue (#24136 & #25038), but I’m not getting much luck there & so I thought I’d post here as well, if I may.

Here’s a quick summary of my situation:

(1) I’m backer #17029 (Oct. 2019), and I’ve received my PPM on June 19.
(2) I’ve immediately raised a ticket because my PPM was exhibiting the vertical colour alignment issue which is well documented here.
(3) On June 30, Philips Support acknowledged that it was a defective unit, so I sent back the device & it arrived in HK on Jul. 17.
(4) Since then, I haven’t heard back much and am left wondering what kind of lead time I should expect to get my replacement unit.

Until now, I’ve refrained from clogging up the forum with my own, personal issue. But given the above situation, I felt the need to raise the flag and ask for help from IvoG & the rest of the Philips team.

Thank you so much for looking into my case,

Loïc T.

Any update about Taiwan shipment? We didn’t receive any PPMs from Philips. Did Philips provide fake tracking numbers twice? It’s impossible if Philips has shipped, and we couldn’t receive the PPMs now. I think our PPMs are traveling around the world. Please check the tracking is correct or not, and it has been shipped or not. I don’t want it to become the Christmas present. :joy:

Hi ivoG…I got my projector but I wanted to check with you did all indian backers get it ? Asking this question as I have backed something else too…is dhl still sending to india ?
Thnks