General info about shipment and manufacturing

So you don’t have any update from the forwarder. Can you change it to the other forwarder? Is there a deadline that we can receive the PPM?

1 Like

Hi Ivo,

I hope you are keeping well and not too stressed… is there any update for us backers in the UK where the items were returned to sender last month?

Kind regards
Paul

hi,
I am still waiting for the ticket [#24749] to be updated. Again.

P.S. and there is a ticket I sent in May, #21064 which never had any response.

You are the most irrelevant to the topic and just trolling around, @dragos.

you are not here to receive your unit, nor working on the distribution process. You are just one of those “white knights” @skinnymike mentioned in his post.

I have decided to ignore most of your posts because it is just a waste of time, you are the one who is delivering deceive information and distorting the focus.

Just like what you did with @berlin2020
when he had a clear screenshot showing the product is sold by Philips Projection (Aka Screeneo),

you were just deluding by saying it “might” have been sold by others

Similarly, the AxentWear story I shared, has everything backtrack-able on the project’s update page, it doesn’t take more than 5 minute to read it. and you just went for ad hominem.

@gad, if you decided to take legal action against Screeneo, I will be more than happy to join your side, and I will also suggest to file an investigation on this guy to find out his relationship with Screeneo and make him to take responsibility for the flaring and taunting he has done here.

3 Likes

Rigo, your delivery instructions have been provided to the German warehouse of the forwarder, and we hope that they will act on it as quickly as possible. You will get a tracking number through Zendesk as soon as they pass one to us. We have such a high backlog of delivery problems, we’ve decided to centralize all handling in Zendesk. Now @Philips_Support_T and @IvoGrijt are teaming up to try to make sure all questions are answered in Zendesk.
Steve

1 Like

It is available on Amazon EU a lot more earlier.
someone under this topic actually shared the information, i think it was in Late May/Early June, but the information is distorted and suppressed with malice.

The most frustrating part is that, just three weeks ago, PhilipsNono made a post under the Taiwanese topic.

they “just shipped 33 units” to the backers on that day, and it was weeks later after they started to sell on amazon.

@gad you might want to back up this information too, as this is a solid proof that it is not the forwarder causing the delays, but Screeneo deliberately selling the units before fulfilling the rewards.

edit

guess when did they start selling on Amazon?

Still no feedback for Kuwait shipping.

2 Likes

Made a new ticket [28739]
i’m highly doubtful that i get a answer.
I had a other ticket like over 2months ago and never got a answer on that…

2 Likes

Dear George,

We fully understand your frustration about the long wait you have had to endure to receive your PPM. Once again, we offer our sincerest apologies. I believe that you are in contact with the team through Zendesk and that your case is now being resolved.

On top of all of the problems we are having in the delivery phase of this campaign, it is regrettable that your PPM was lost by DHL en route. I hope you understand that problems like this within DHL are beyond our control.

While there are still many problems to resolve, our team, led by Ivo and Nono, are deligently solving them one by one. And if you take a minute to look through the various comments on the community, you will see this being acknowledged by more and more backers.

We apologize also for the presence of PPM on Amazon now. We believed that the Indiegogo campaign would be completely fulfilled by now and did not anticipate the complications in deliveries we are now experiencing. Needless to say, we stopped deliveries anywhere but to the community again, and only a limited number of products are available on Amazon.

There are still a large number of delvery problems to resolve, and we are committed to handling them one by one until all backers have received their units. Please bear with us as the team works through the issues.

Regards,

Steve

1 Like

Hi Ajith,
Problems with forwarder are ongoing.
Do you have a Zendesk ticket number for your return?
Steve

Hi @Philips_Support_N,
“A Zendesk ticket” is the same as we received when we sent an email to support as instructed by Ivo or do we need to open a new one?

I am still waiting for a new delivery ID after my projector was sent back to the warehouse.

Thank you

1 Like

@PhilipsNono @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_3 @PhilipsNono @Philips_Support_T

At the end what everyone wants is a status update…the same as you did for the delivery, would be great to have a list with our ID and a status, I mean people here, included me, feels frustated, lost and forgotten by Phillips … 3 months to deliver something, I mean, by bicycle I could have deliver my whole country. It’s time for an update to calm everyone

1 Like

Hello steve,
ticket number is 24815.

I recieved a reply for the email I sent yesterday suggesting that the projector will be sent next week.

thanks for the help
Ajith

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T
My ticket number is 24490 from the mail I sent 26-06-2020 to support@screeneo.com

After no response with DM (Ivo) and mail (support@screeneo.com)
Today a weird response (after posting here) that I have to raise a ticket (again?) via Zendesk by using support@screeneo.com (what is Zendesk?)
I’m trying for the 2nd time here.
My 2nd, not delivered, projector.
Any idea when it will be sent?
We are now 7 weeks since the original delivery.

Yes, we deserve a list or something that indicates work is being done. I complained about shipping problems in June and was eventually given a ticket number on 2 July and got a request for a different shipping address on 11 July. Since then (over a month now) not a single reply to my inquires has any anything of substance. Just multiple statements that someone will “look into it”. A list that is regularly updated would both increase accountability from Philips and provide more clarity to those of us who feel that we have been overlooked and forgotten.

On this forum responses are only given to certain individuals and most of us just read daily asking ourselves “well what about me?”. Many of us have been calm, respectful, and more than patient. We are owed better. Really we just want to know our status. It shouldn’t take 6 weeks to look into something. Updating my ticket from “high” priority to “urgent” priority does nothing to make me feel that a resolution is around the corner. I’m also sure I’m not the only one that is in this predicament.

Ivo had been working relentlessly but his efforts aren’t enough. The sheer number of us waiting for simple updates reflect this. One man can’t solve this all apparently and a company as large as Philips should be able to put more effort and resources into resolutions to these issues.

4 Likes

If you already have a ticket, reply to the last email you got from us on that ticket; do not send an email with a fresh subject line as that will only create a new ticket, adding extra confusion, processing time, and ultimately frustration for all involved.

No ticket will be ignored, it may take a while but we are working on the problems, not just the tickets. And I personally don’t see the value in updating your ticket with a mere message saying “no update”.

We basically have 3 categories of fulfillment problems:

• shipments still in transit; the projectors are physically on their way to you but taking longer than expected or stuck / lost somewhere along the road.
  • shipments we gave instructions for, but which never even left on their journey due to service outages, addressing issues, etc.
  • backers who despite all of our checks still don’t have a (proper quantity of) perk(s) underway or even in the pipeline. These include the “Forgotten” backers, 2nd units, one for the road extra units, etc.

When I say we are working on the problems, I mean that we are looking at all shipments still in transit for instance. That includes shipments on hold, returned to sender, lost, etc. Rather than wait for a ticket to be made by you, I took all these cases and sent them to the forwarder for investigation and feedback. Once the feedback comes we know then “okay, these 10 were lost, these 50 were returned to sender, these 40 still need to come back to the sender, and these 30 are still going to be delivered now”. (All numbers are just to illustrate my point). And then just like that we would have solutions for 130 cases in my example: 90 need to be reshipped from the sender’s warehouse, 30 are still expected to arrive, and 10 need to be shipped freshly from the factory.

Same sort of strategy is applied to all that we gave shipping instructions for that never shipped: we identify the roadblock for many and solve them all at once. For instance all shipments to South Africa at once, all to Kuwait, etc.

What you can help us with is by making sure you were as complete as you could be in your ticket correspondence.

To end on a positive note: I feel hopeful and positive due to the recent efforts made by the forwarder, the rest of our team, and the positive remarks we still get from our community. I love this community and this projector and am therefore doing my best for months now to help you all enjoy it as much as you can. I won’t be around the forum a lot but will stop by whenever I’m not knee deep in Excel sheets and Zendesk tickets. So if I don’t answer a PM or mention, know that it’s not personal, but that I’m just too busy to get back to you at that moment.

Ivo

2 Likes

This forum is unuseful. Now we must take a ticket number. And wait for a month(s) for a reply. And wait for a month for Philips to ship the goods. And wait for the tracking number to active for a month. Then we can receive the PPM next year(or not). And we never know the status they are processing or processed. :skull_and_crossbones:

And it means they won’t process the issue according to the order placed of backers orders.

3 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_T, @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N,

I am not Melanie but Arthur.
I won’t do the zendesk thing ticket.
I am tired of asking and having no answer from any of you.
Sorry to say the thing like this but this is the truth.
It has been months of asking questions, editing tickets, writing on forum.
I have been more than patient.
You can find the projector in most of the website : Philips PicoPix Max : prix, avis et actualités - Les Numériques
I can’t understand what is the problem.

I made a resquest on support.screneo.com.
You have all my information ticket number : 24597.

I wait a rapid answer from your service.
If you can’t answer me or give me a status on my order, please proceed to a refund on the credit card used for the payment.

Thanks.

7 Likes

@IvoGrijt, personally, this is the kind of update I miss for all of us that keep waiting not knowing where our projectors are and seeing no progress for weeks or months. Knowing that someone is doing something about it gives us some hope.

You used to update the “news” section with this type of update and that does not happen anymore. That is now outdated. All that adds into our uncertainty and frustration. Seeing that those that are rude and threat with suing Philips get a response while those who are waiting patiently does not help either.

I know that you are working very long hours to get this solved. Nothing personal here. I do not mean to tell you how to do your job either. Just explaining to what, in my opinion, could help.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Zendesk response needed -