General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hello Phillips,

There is no reply to my previous E-mails. Can you please reply!
Are you really going to send me the projector?

My backerkit id is # 14350. no, it’s 18714686
My Indiegogo contribution Id is # 21581.
I even raised a support ticket with number # 28146.

I was told that the shipment would happen by the end of July.

But there is "no news about this yet, no replies to emails, no replies to support tickets!"

Where are u based?

1 Like

Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Please send me the tracking ID.

I totally understand that people who backed the project already last year and still didn’t receive their device due to these double tracking numbers and other weird problems need to get full attention and help.
But on the other hand it’s a bit frustrating that the ones who bought their picopix more recently also have to go to undefined waiting and trying to get information.
Why not also start shipping more recently purchased units at the same time. They most likely won’t get so much problems, as the forwarder finally works again and very likely learned from mistakes like the double tracking numbers.
I didn’t even receive any tracking number yet and for what I read over the last months, even when I receive one it is still 2-3 weeks before they get active…
Is it really necessary to upset ‘new’ costumers with also having to wait at least half a year and scrolling through this forums day by day…?
And at the same time seeing the PicoPix on many other websites with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days
All of these problems were also not mentioned when buying the perk 2 months ago. It just said estimated delivery June, no further notice…

Hi All,

Received mine today.
Joy batch, sweden location.

Hope those who haven’t got yet will get it soon. :slight_smile
@IvoGrijt thanks for all the help.

Now, gonna try the projector after office hours. :slight_smile:
Much excited!

1 Like

Hi just wanted an update to my ticket as I sent an email and have not heard anything yet.
It was a change of address since my package has been MIA since April 15th

Indi 7454
Backer [15590514]
ticket number #24274

1 Like

A few of us were tagged saying that answers to our queries were supposed to come soon. That was 12 days ago. I have since replied to both my ticket (24761) and have commented on here since then. No reply from any Philips personnel. My ticket is listed as high priority.

I’ll add that it’s frustrating that I can log into Amazon and find the projector listed as available to buy with a delivery date of August 14 to my address. However the unit I have already paid for that was supposed to have been shipped in May still has no updated status.

2 Likes

still nothing, last shipment log change 22 june, the projector might be obsolete when arrive…

Hi, @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Would you please update the status of the Taiwan shipment? The tracking number you provide is not working until now! Did you already ship it yet?

My Contribution ID: 20886
My backer ID: 16710259
Ticket No: 28574
Tracking No.:
DHL 2630239953
Tie-Xhin CTVE00000022292

Hi, @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Name: Stuart Harwood
Email: Sharwood@gmail.com
My Contribution ID: 21875
Status on Backerkit: Order locked, address given, payment made. awaiting Shipment.

I understand i am a relatively knew backer compared to many more here, but i wondered if there was an update for myself and any other of the newer backer, for an estimation of when we could expect our projectors?

I would assume you have a plan for a completion date of constructing all the projectors and thus an estimated date for shipping for those remaining?

Many thanks.

I was hoping to get a definite answer on the shipping status for Kuwait from the right person responsible. If the units have already reached Kuwait by now, how come my DHL tracking has not moved so far (since May 30).

Hi @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T,

Any updates on my ticket (24748)? Appreciate your response on this. Email sent as well.

Backer_ID: 15584486
Contribution ID: 15917

@PhilipsNono @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_3 @PhilipsNono,
Could you please send me me an update on my parcel, sent on May 18th and blocked in Germany for 2 monthes.
Absolutely no answer from you, you don’t care about the world !! An update would take 30 seconds.
Stop with the phony excuses, we don’t care if the forwarder sucks, it’s your fault, your responsibility. You’re the one who chose it for the expedition. Stop blaming others, this is amateurish behaviour. Take responsibility.

This is incompetence and rudeness, which are reaching new heights, the bigest fiasco I’ve ever ever seen.
Don’t forget that your campaign was officially to finance the picopix. So you have duties towards us.
And we have rights, including the right to at least be kept informed, and not to be treated as nobody. WE ARE THE FINANCERS OF THIS PROJECT !!!

Backerkit ID : 15586033
Indiegogo ID : 13698
Tracking number : CR071938405DE

Here also, got a DHL Parcel for 3months now, and the status is now 3weeks on deliverd in Germany…
CR071927376DE
Any idea what the next step is?
@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T

@PhilipsNono @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_3 @PhilipsNono @Philips_Support_T

I got the tracking number on July 23th. but can’t USE

@Gabino @Stein1985: make sure you have a ticket open for these so I can update you in them, like I’m going to do for @jadd for instance.
If you already have a ticket, reply to the last email you got from our ticket system. Do not send a new email with a new subject, that will only lead to yet another duplicate ticket slowing us all down even more.

If you are creating a ticket or updating a ticket, please include your current delivery address & phone, tracking number, and Backerkit / Indiegogo ID at least.

Then once you have a ticket and want to say anything about it here on the forum, like requesting an update if you feel you need to, always refer to your ticket number.

It is another 15 days later and again no feedback or resolution. The only thing you did is to say that you will look into it and ask for an investigation.

What is that outcome of that investigation?

From our perspective:

1. We paid for this projector in Sep 2019
  2. It was reported shipped in April
  3. Since 2nd of May shipment is stuck!
  4. We have reported this and been asking for feedback since June!
  5. You have promised multiple times since June that you will look into it.
  6. And yes we have replied to ticket with no feedback from you

At this point we expect a replacement projector to be shipped to us immediately!

Waiting for a response/resolution from your dispute with your shipping subcontractors is none of our business. Excuses that you must first find what happened to shipment, are long expired and of no concern to us. So is the tracking number - expired too.

Yes these projectors are not t-shirts and the amount we paid is not a t-shirt’s price either, so is our right to finally receive the product, after waiting for over 3.5 months since it got stuck in May!

At some point enough is enough! Just honor your backers who have been exacerbated and just ship a replacement projector with any shipping company! This has become a ridiculous charade!

The comment/story from @Rezo_Greywords (9 Aug) is a characteristic way of how you should be conducting your business:

We have stood by and listened to all the excuses you had to give for the last 3 months. At this point none of these excuses stand anymore, nor do we care for any more of them.

The only thing we care is to see a projector shipped immediately and to have it in our hands!

We have made our legal standing very clear over a month ago and we stand by our resolve to proceed legally, since your promises so far are just empty words.

4 Likes

@IvoGrijt Maybe a stupid question, were can i make a ticket?

@IvoGrijt I already have a ticket [24509],
and already replied 3 times to the last email (sent by you on june 26) to get an update, 3 times without any response.
And this is the 3rd message I write on this forum to get one, with all informations needed, including my ticket number.
No kidding, at some point we have all the reasons to get angry !

Ticket number : 24509
Backerkit ID : 15586033
Indiegogo ID : 13698
Tracking number : CR071938405DE