@Jan for your reference the press release announcing the licensing arrangement

Licensing is with the IP unit of Philips
https://www.ip.philips.com/about/

The linkedin profile of the head of global licensing from Philips
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-mintz-6151b46/

The new head of intellectual property and standards at Philips
https://www.linkedin.com/in/clement-revetti-98a0342/

2 Likes

Can some one with half a brain come onto this forum and sort this shit out. I have literally read all of the posts and there is no clear communication coming forward.
A lot of backers are confused as to what is happening.

Also forgotten, also no Tracking ID.
3kg-UPS-Email received Today 13:18 CET
Cheers!

1 Like

It seems that rather than communicate endlessly, the Philips team have opted to actually work on delivering these units, as more people are now reporting that they are getting delivery notifications out of the blue without prior warning.

3 Likes

That’s nice for them!

Hello guys,

• we just uploaded all the tracking numbers for EU (UPS tracking), NZ and AUS and preparing the new shipment of 1,170 devices
  • we we supposed to end the confinement period (2 weeks) tomorrow but it seems our Gov will extend it. We are still working from home for the next few weeks.
7 Likes

also one of the „forgotten“ backend here. Got UPS-mail today (somewhat confusing…). And just now Irecieved the shipmentnotification. :grinning: I just wonder, because I did. not notice, they changed fron DHL to UPS. But who cares :grin:.

Achim: yes because DHL Express is is shipping by container to Belgium, then custom clearance in Germany. In Germany, we can choose wether UPS, DHL or other forwarder can handle our devices. We are very careful now because some forwarder don’t accept anymore shipments, only medical devices.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N HI. My contribution ID is 10540 and my backerkit order Id is 11607419 (backer id : 15588308). I am from France and I have no shipment information about my order. Can you confirm to me that I am in this EU batch please ?

you are 10540, so it will be a bit later :slight_smile:

@PhilipsNono thanks. Is it possible to have an estimated shipping date please ?

@Philips_Support_N received UPS tracking number but it does not work neither from backer kit link or ups tracking, I’m backer 3234.
Can you please review the tracking number?

It will work. This is one of the question that always come back with backers: when we upload tracking numbers, we don’t know how much time UPS/DHL or other need to update their system.

@Philips_Support_N any update on 3484? Pretty Please! One of the missed out EU backers!

Any update on Saudi Arabia tracking numbers?

@Philips_Support_N Tracking number was wrong, the first letter should have been a 1 instead of a L.
Ok, now I have the tracking number and I need to change the delivery address, UPS says that you need to allow that option for me to be able to do it.
Can you please enable that option for the shipment?, with Covid going on, it will go to a place where I cannot go to.
Please check tracking number for Indiegogo #3234 - Backerkit #15593657 and replace on the tracking number the first character (‘l’) for a (‘1’) to make it work.

#3203 sweden just got my tracking code for UPS

Hi @Philips_Support_N I’m 3939 any news? Did you see my other messages by any chance?

Hey looking for an update that would be beneficial to all backers not just me.

Any update on the new assembly line? Has it started yet (supposed to on Monday I believe).

Do we know what the estimated total production number will be now as you are currently producing about 1,000 - 1,500 a week?

Also do you have enough parts to complete for all backers on site or are you waiting for additional parts which could see delays due to covid around the world?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N . Could you please tell me if I am in the latest shipment? My Indiegogo is #4729. I am patiently waiting for the shipment however it has been a while and the fact that I have to find out what is happening with the shipment for which I paid long time ago through some forum is quite dissapointing and infuriating.

Thanks.