General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N did the batch to middle east include all 25 backers in saudi arabia.

Please confirm ??

@Philips_Support_N did the batch to middle east include all 25 backers in saudi arabia.

Please confirm ??

@Philips_Support_N Tracking number was wrong, the first letter should have been a 1 instead of a L.
Ok, now I have the tracking number and I need to change the delivery address, UPS says that you need to allow that option for me to be able to do it.
Can you please enable that option for the shipment?, with Covid going on, it will go to a place where I cannot go to.
Please check tracking number for Indiegogo #3234 - Backerkit #15593657 and replace on the tracking number the first character (‘l’) for a (‘1’) to make it work.

Can you repost the list of backer ID numberS that one that cause confusion about what was the correct number from Bsckerkit ext.

1 Like

Hi!

I’ve sent an email regarding my address change, but haven’t heard back in a week now. Please can you help me with this?

Thanks

Hello, yes our team is a bit slow this week to answer question by email. We are working on the new 2020 roadmap to KO product dev. It will be faster next week.

Okay, thank you! It’s a UK address so maybe I can be in the next/upcoming UK batch? :innocent: :innocent:

Dear All, some of view are writing emails directly to the CEO of Philips and for sure, this is forwarded to us.
There is no need to do that, that won’t help at all to accelerate the shipping.
Thanks!

5 Likes

Dear PhilipsNono,
please can you explain that? If you don´t speak german, this means that i received a
cancellation this afternoon…

I had no problem to wait a little bit longer, but this is sadistic :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t speak german :slight_smile:
Can you call DHL ?

Hi! Is there a list with Backerit ID’s who’s PPM was shipped? So I could check if my was shipped.
Sorry if this question was answered previously

You should check on Backerkit. Also, the next list of the 1,170 backers has been posted earlier.

Where exactly can I see that on Backerit? I only see info there about my order and I didn’t see there anything else.
Yep, I’ve seen that one and didn’t find mine, so I thought maybe theres some other list

your backerkit number please?

@Jan You are likely in the UK like myself…I was also directly told my Nono that I was in the forgotten EU batch that arrived in germany a while back…only to then find out UK backers were not included in the EU batch…

Absolutely disgusting to be directly lied to twice, and forgotton twice. A formal complaint is going to be issued to Phillip’s regarding Screeneos management of their brand name.

@Jan and @Tom123
You are in the next 1,170 batch. Maybe you didn’t see the list we sent at the beginning of the week. And again, no need to complain to Philips, that won’t accelerate the process. They will just forward us the complain.

I did see the list, and I’m aware I’m in the next batch. However I’m frustrated that we were supposed to be in the last TWO batches and were left out two times in a row.

I was also told directly by yourself that I was confirmed as being in the previous batch…which I was not

yes and our forwarder didn’t do it. We complained to him and asked him to strictly follow our list.

2 Likes

You need a new forwarder in that case as they seem to make mistake after mistake which is damaging your reputation.

I’ll take your word for it and hope the forwarder doesn’t ruin this batch too…when can we expect to be shipped in Backerkit with a tracking code?