General info about shipment and manufacturing

You guys seriously suck at customer service. It’s embarrassing to see how you answer to people.

3 Likes

I think this is more or less a case of “what goes around comes around”. If you annoy someone enough by repeatedly calling them a liar, scammer, thief, fraud and so forth, at some point the response you get will not be very nice and friendly anymore.

6 Likes

Hi!!

I needed to change my shipping address as my office is closed due to covid 19, how do I go about doing that and how do I check status of my order?

@Philips_Support_N any update for Qatar? or is it possible to share your delivery plan/ sequence for remaining backers?

I got DHL tracking number via an E-mail on 15th Apr. I got in touch with DHL today and they told me that my tracking number is not recognized by them (which I have confirmed on their Web site) and that I should contact sender.

@Philips_Support_T can you help?

Write to backerkit…they will do it

Hello,

I wrote an email to this address support@screeneo.com and they change it.

Regards

2 Likes

Nope
It’s all written in the header post:
https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/general-info-about-shipment-and-manufacturing/3922/1789

2 Likes

Hey @Philips_Support_N, how are things going with the units which were returned from QC last week? Are they going to be included in those 1500 for Saturday or will the be on top of that?

2 Likes

Ok @Philips_Support_N if you finally answered to tsouvli, maybe you will also notice my message. What about refund possibility for people from countries where DHL is not shiping anymore? It’s just 188 people as you say before. Of course some of them can wait more but not everyone. This delay can last for months, it’s not acceptable.

2 Likes

It’s still customer service. When you’re on that line of work, the last thing you should do is take it personal and allow your emotions to define your work. I work customer service, and I deal with assholes on a daily basis, however you wait until the call is over or the message is sent to swear and tell people what they deserve to hear. @Philips_Support_N is not answering personal questions, he is the only visible face of two different companies. I’m not saying he should be treated badly, people should be nice (even if they have indeed made a disaster out of this campaign), but he, as a customer service agent, should suck it up and answer over and over again with a smile and nicely.

As someone whos work requieres a lot of customer service, I would be embarrassed if my co-workers answered the same way he answers to questions over here.

6 Likes

Wow, what an afternoon in this thread. I was quite busy with my family today and didn’t get around to this thread until about 15 minutes ago, as I saw there were 72 unread posts in it.

But to my discontent and disheartening it was filled with bashing by a few forum users, with others then having to counter or respond to those users, making a thread that’s already difficult to follow by some even more toxic.

So while I’m a firm believer in the right of free speech and have allowed some of these users to continue spewing their gal as long as their attacks weren’t personal or truly offensive, even sometimes going against the flags raised by fellow forum backers (who sometimes just used the wrong flag, had they categorized the post with a different flag I might’ve allowed the flag to stand), I’m going to take a firmer stand from now on, and I hope my fellow moderators will also.

I (We?) will no longer tolerate:

• (repeated) posts (indicating the exact same issue with this campaign or its runners,) that are condescending, hurtful, personally attacking, badgering, disrespectful, or trash talk.

Users who do this will get 1 (ONE) official warning before being Silenced for 3 days (1st strike).
Those who repeat will not be warned again and will be silenced for 5 days (2nd strike).
If there is a third or more strike(s), the user will be silenced for 1 month each time.

Users who are silenced can PM any moderator to discuss their sanction and plead for an earlier lift thereof.

Sanctioned users are not allowed to create new accounts just to continue down the same path, this will be acted upon with further sanctions.

I’m posting this out of my own accord and opinion and have not been instructed to do so by Philips or Screeneo, nor am I employed by them. In fact, they might even disagree with me due to their open discussion views, and might therefore remove this post or ask me to remove it and not follow through on these actions I laid out here.
But I’ve been selected and given a mandate to moderate this forum, and I’d be doing everyone a disservice if I let this kind of badgering and disrespect continue.

So be warned.

31 Likes

In other news, I gathered all the new information of today and put it in the summary thread. I then made it a banner that will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

really i don’t like disgraceful speech from some backers, while in other hand it’s not suitable to warning us like this as if we are greedy and didn’t bear this situation as a backers for more than a half year without getting any respectful reply from @Philips_Support_N or (philips in-charge representative) … every time we get update is only to wait without getting any real plan to solve this dilemma and receive our Philips PicoPix Max … hope this disappointing situation to finishes soon …

4 Likes

I understand the disappointment and the frustration, even the anger, as do the other moderators AND the Philips team. That’s exactly why people are allowed to vent their frustration and is exactly why PhilipsNono personally apologized earlier in the thread. Even myself who was chosen by them to moderate have highlighted the fact that not everything is always managed in the best of ways, and am sometimes also frustrated with how the project team seems to communicate or not, and to plan or not.

But no amount of frustration, anger, or dismay can warrant the way some users have been behaving, that’s outright intolerable and that’s who and what I’m warning (for). As long as you vent while respecting the team and fellow backers, your voice will be allowed to stand to be heard and judged by fellow backers upon its merits and value.

7 Likes

Abuse is abuse whatever the situation is … and completely unacceptable as we’re brothers and sisters across the globe and during this crises to talk without respect
if we didn’t feel and think about each other so we didn’t learn the actual meaning of it, while Covid-19 taken many of our beloved people it gave the humanity another missing meaning for our life … i (and maybe many others) completely understand you and your team and the stress you had and respect your cooperation even if you didn’t gave us the wanted answers (for shipments) … say hi to all other members in your team and hope the big crises (Covid-19) and small one (the Philips PicoPix Max arrival) to passes soon :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi, guys.
I think not only me waiting for news about US shipment. I highly disappointed that US was “removed” from sending because delivery become “more than Philip’s wanted/planned”. I think this kind of answer is not that people waiting for their perks deserve to get. I think that looks bad, really bad. It sounds like “we still want to save couple bucks here, so you can wait as much as needed until we will see that we making money. By the time… supply other even much later queued backers with their products.”

I want to ask again.

1. When US batch will be sent?
  2. Where is my package?
  3. Where is the advertised “Philip’s distribution network”?

Looks like kindergarden for sure.
From the side I see the movie when couple folks under Philips brand reinventing the wheel with processes that should be already in place 1000 years ago, if Philip’s “distribution network” really used at any extent that is extreamly questionable.

1 Like

Hi, so I get it takes a few weekdays/weeks for shipping info to show on dhl but have the korea bound packages landed like the EU ones in germany

Hi greeting from Indonesia.
I’m wondering is it possible to change the address now? I was using my office address, and i’d like to change it to my home address. It still in the same area, same zipcode.
Thank you

Me too.am waiting for my pico in the u.s…Removing it from the list bcs of increased delivery charges is absolutely unprofessional.
A commitment is a commitment and when we back a company like philips we don’t expect that.The only positive thing I saw is they r becoming more QC concious as silly flaws like glue issue on focus wheel,leaking light when playing ,one colour showing bcs of wrong wires attached will be now not overlooked …
Better to wait than to spend months returning it and paying for delivery again.
All we need to know is which month u will despatch to u.s.thats all

1 Like