General info about shipment and manufacturing

We won’t answer this. We explained some times ago why the 1170and 1200 are late. You are in this batch since 2 or 3 weeks. Calm down, go outside, maybe take 30 mins for running… You will see, everything will be OK.

2 Likes

Check the messages above

He said the 1540 were what was ready and received now, the rest they will receive later on and therefore will be uploaded later on.

I updated the summary post just now by the way.

@Philips_Support_N: Do you have a solution or idea how backers who’s delivery address has or will change can have the change reflected in your systems, either on Backerkit (by reopening the locked addressing) or some other way?

1 Like

oh my bad… it should have been 2370 but we got 1540 only. 830 more expected from the forwarder. Got it.

I thought we were waiting on the 1200 only and the previous batch has tracking numbers. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The best way is:

• send an email to support@screeneo.com to ask for a change with the original email address used to buy the product
  • then we will change it in our system and backerkit
2 Likes

Great, I added this info to the banner as well! :+1:t4:

Thanks for your support and efforts, have a great Easter Holiday! :egg: :rabbit: :hatched_chick:

2 Likes

Thanks!

You too!

2 Likes

Email sent for the 1540 backers

3 Likes

I am a backer from Singapore.
My Indigogo contribution number is #11641 (24 September 2017)
My backer ID is 15587525.
I would appreciate an estimate time when I can receive the PPM.

Thanks

Finally got it…

1 Like

Tracking number received! Thanks to the @Philips_Support_N team for their hard work. Peace and be safe everyone :v:t3:

2 Likes

Just got the email with the tracking number, with the message
“The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”

So the ppm is still in China? Since It was in the 1150 list, i guessed it was already in Europe :frowning:

1 Like

It’s flying out tomorrow, the 11th.

I take it still time for me to wait then as my ID is 16710250?

That is not your contribution ID, which would determine where you are in the order, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

1 Like

Hi
I dont understand this issue of shipping cost…we paid what was planned at that time.any difference now should.be borne by philips…
So pls why is it so imp now…
A commitment is a commitment .

1 Like

Yes, but just like you can’t be expected to pay more for increased costs, you can’t expect them to have to bear the added costs if they can find a different solution, like a different shipper or just waiting a little bit more with these destinations.

For you it’s $20 more perhaps, for them it would run in the thousands.

This only matters for looking up if your package is included in a certain batch.

When you go to Indiegogo, what is your contribution ID for this campaign? Read the post at the link I provided carefully again.