General info about shipment and manufacturing

NEWS:

• on 6th of May, 1000 new units will pass our QC.
9 Likes

Is the new update released this week?

Thursday, May 7th!

1 Like

Thankyou :+1:

Now imagine the people who still need to wait until july or even longer! :frowning:

At around ~600 PPM /week are being produced now, oh boy its gonna be a long wait.

This is great news! Hope weā€™ll have the list 4 till end of the week then.

We make around 1000 to 1500 a week.
It is true that last week, we had an issue with the light engine supply + holidays in China till the 5th of May.

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ Backer 19*** hereā€‹:wave:t3::grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m very sorry for this misundersanding Ivo ,iā€™m confused to find refences and referent in this caothic situation . All my bests

Hey @Philips_Support_N,

Do you have any news regarding the status from your forwarder or DHL about list 2 shipment ?
Some of the EU backers have already received their or are about to received it. My package is supposed to be shipped from HK to Switzerland, and I believe it is the case for other backers from countries outside of EU. At the moment, there is absolutely no update on DHL website except that the information for shipment have been received.
A status if you have one would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

The part you quoted wasnā€™t directed at you, but the person posting after you.
I got someone to look into your situation, please reply to his private message so he can look into it for you.

List 3 hasnā€™t even shipped yet, I think you mean List 2?

Yes indeed, thanks for noticing it. I have updated my post

1 Like

But you fail to answer questions regarding ā€œblocked countriesā€. Why the silence?

Hi @mmeidl !

No luck on DHL UK or UPU - The Code is valid on DHL International and DHL Germany and the adress is right. But no new updates. I would be surprised if it would leave Germany again to get to Berlin, Germanyā€¦

1 Like

Last one then I donā€™t know where else to look
https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB
Sorry to not be of much help

Yay no. 2! :slight_smile:
The delivery is scheduled for Wednesday.

Check your mailboxes and also spam folders there. Iā€™ve just received the email from local DHL with updated status.
Whatā€™s more important the tracking shipment ref. no. has changed.
Canā€™t wait for my precioussssssss ā€¦ :crazy_face:

Mine did on Saturday but then I got a text from DHL saying its being delivered tomorrow.

Hi, any upcoming shipment to Singapore? Eagerly awaiting.

Backerkit number: 15585603

1 Like

No hurryā€¦just pls ensure checks are stringent