General info about shipment and manufacturing

You do have no idea how things work, dont you?

+1
Itā€™s getting bizarreā€¦ :frowning:

Decided to share tracking info with everyone. Guys - just wait.

1 Like

Does anyone in The Netherlands have any DHL news regarding their shipment from the 10th of April?

Nice calculation, thanks!

Things might be a bit quicker than you anticipated (subject to the usual disclaimers about all complicating factors) because list 3 contains people in the ID range of 10000 and I think there was even some around 12000. Now this might at least partly be due to the country-wise shipping and restrictions etc., but at least for a (large-ish?) number of European backers in the 10000 range the PPM should actually be produced already and is awaiting dispatch. Of course, we donā€™t know yet when that batch will be sent off.

So possibly the expected times on the right hand side COULD all shift down by two positions, suggesting that 16000-18000 MIGHT be produced around mid-June. Of course this depends on how much the country-wise shipping influences the consecutive numbering etc, but Iā€™d suspect itā€™s at least a rough approximation.

2 Likes

Mine just updated on the dhlparcel.nl site! Itā€™s actually coming tomorrow :partying_face:

1 Like

Random question, waiting patiently away hereā€¦ Most of the backer ids I see are 1558xxxx but mine is 1580xxxx pretty sure I backed around November time, while ago anyway, surely canā€™t be that far down the list, am I missing something? Iā€™ve got my id from the usual steps of page source etc and all that. Nice to see a good few on the forum posting pics of opening theirs, congrats!

The Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.

In theory you can find backers with higher IndieGoGo contribution IDā€™s than you but from a different country / region getting their perks, but that could be due to shipping restrictions or logistical efficiency.

If however you find backers from your country with higher IndieGoGo contribution IDā€™s than you getting their perks, then you should be worried somethingā€™s afoot.

Hi Team,
I saw in the thread that you are shipping by country now. Do you happen to know when the next shipment to Australia is?
Many thanks,
Zoe

I hope that my PPM have in this list 4th batch.
My backerkit id 15587440. Iā€™m from Viet Nam
Please donā€™t forget Vietnameseā€™ backers( only 9 PPMs). Thanks so much

Will you be shipping to Singapore from this batch? There are just a handful of backers left and you can close the country with less than 300 units, I think.

Good morning everyone
Another day, same situation: Some backers have got their PPMs from list 2, some others have not even got tracking info. Unfortunately I belong to the latter group as probably all backers from Switzerland do.
So I wonder how that can happen. Same batch, same logistics center in Germany, same distributor but completely different handling. Not only that our status is stuck in ā€œShipment information receivedā€ but also we (Swiss backers) are in this status only since April 23 while many others got this status on April 10 already.
And now customs cleared the batch more than a week ago, sends out some devices to the end client almost immediately but keeps some others there without any notification to the recipients. That sounds strange to me and I would ask @Philips_Support_N to check back with the distributor.

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt

Any updates on the blocked countries? Still waiting for the PPM in Bahrain - Middle East

Iā€™m not sure it is the same shipment and the same logistics center, though. I saw one Swiss backer posting his tracking information, and it said that the shipment would go directly from Hong Kong to Switzerland. The big EU shipment (10th April) had tracking codes for shipments from Germany to whatever EU country the backer is in. I know this, because I got mine yesterday.

2 Likes

Huh, youā€™re right. Always missed that detail. It also says DHL Express, as opposed to parcel. So it might have been a completely separate route. Probably is. Thanks for pointing that out, and enjoy your toy!

1 Like

Thanks, @djupsjob
Thatā€™s actually what I was getting at. Even though it was said by Nono that Switzerland was in the same shipment as the rest of Europe (i.e. list 2) I simply canā€™t believe that this is the case.
Therefore I ask @Philips_Support_N again to shed some light into this.

1 Like

It could the same batch of projectors (ie. list 2), just shipped in a different way. This is just me guessing, thoughā€¦

1 Like

Wasnā€™t there some guy from Singapore who went ballistic about the same thing? List 2, same shipment, and he said nonsense, youā€™re not shipping that to Germany and back to Singapore? CH would have made sense from Germany, but I guess we do get an Extrawurst after all :rofl:

1 Like

Hey all, been a quiet reader of this forum for many months now.
I am part of the 10th April shipment for EU. On DHL tracking website, I only had 2 updates: the 1st one about ā€œThe instruction data for this shipmentā€ blabla on the 10th April, and an update on the 30th April to say ā€œThe shipment has been processed in the parcel centerā€ in Koln (DHL Parcel). I see that a lot of you are now getting their packages after the ā€œDresdenā€ stop (lucky you!!), but mine never got to Dresden and Iā€™ve had no update since the Koln message. I am expecting the parcel in Paris, France, and I am getting so impatient now. @Philips_Support_N whatā€™s your visibility over the EU shipment? I know youā€™re expecting your package as wellā€¦

The purchasing process for this projector has been embarrassing and very unprofessional.

Honestly, having known that after waiting 7 months I would still not have the projector, I would not have made the purchase. I have spent 439 euros, plus another 92 euros in TAX and I still have to ā€œbe patient and optimisticā€. For that money or less, there are native FullHD projectors in stores, and you get it the same day.

I really feel disappointed and cheated.

Indiegogo ID 12187. Backer_Id: 15587107, Spain