General info about shipment and manufacturing

So what‘s about shipping to Switzerland? DHL Express answerd my question:
So far, only the data has been created electronically, but the shipment has not yet been physically picked up
???

1 Like

Patiently awaiting in Korea.

Plz don’t forget Korea!

Thank you and keep up the hard work!

1 Like

Hi Ivo, what does it actually mean when my backerkit number is ‘in list 3’? Has my PPM been produced? Has it already been handed over to the Hong Kong forwarder?

It is already manufactured and sent to HK for shipment. the flight is booked on 10th of this month.

If you are in EU, it will be sent to Belgium for customs clearence, then to Germany where it will be sorted and sent to diffrent EU countries (Including UK).

For Non EU it will b processed at HK and dispatched direclty from there.

Either way it will take 20-25 days (1st week of JUNE) before you get the projector.

regrards
Ajith

2 Likes

List 3 is awaiting confirmation of a shipping/flight date. Most people here seem to assume that that’s going to happen right on/after 10 May, although I’m not sure that’s exactly what @Philips_Support_N said. As far as I recall the comment was that there was no way to book a flight before 10 May. So I’d hope shipping happens soon after that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t happen right away on the 11th.

Sorry, I misremembered an earlier message saying that booking a flight before 1 May wasn’t possible, but there was actually a confirmation that the flight was booked for 10 May (I guess I also got confused since that’s a Sunday).

1 Like

Hey @Philips_Support_N my backerkit id = 15584516 and i see it in this list. Does this meen, mine is going to be sent in this batch? grtzzz

Produced, packed and ready for handing over to a logistic partner. Expected ship date: May 10.

1 Like

if you can see it in Updated List3, then yes. You will be shipped int he next batch. Expected on May 10

@Ajith_Ambalakat: which country are u from?

2 Likes

thx @imdevu

1 Like

@imdevu I am from India, but living in UK

noted. And here i got excited for a moment that they shipped to someone in India :frowning_face:

Where is this u.s list?

Should I be concerned that my backer kit ID got shifted from row 12 to row 2,66x in the list? I was listed in the original list 3 list - so I’m expecting my device to be one of the first in the 10th may shipment - is this still to be expected?

In my own opinion …
The position row in the list (list 3 in this case) is not really relevant to the shipping priority. There are no first or last shipment. A pallet of 1000 (or more) PPMax will leave the factory for their destination.
If you are in the list, your device will be shipped on 10th May

Rino

1 Like

The thing is they had already sent off the original 1,624 devices on the 28th of April for the 10th May flight to their forwarder - so would bumping me down in the excel file mean my device is no longer one of those 1,624?

Hello @Philips_Support_N,
When will backers in Indonesia got the stuff?
I saw DHL is no longer marked the country as blocked.
Thank you and have a nice day!

See this

Hello @Philips_Support_N and @IvoGrijt ,

I will be moving next week to a new town and I sent a mail to support@screeneo.com but I realized afterwards that my backekit id was in the last list you posted.
I received no answer from screeneo and I am afraid that my ppm would be sent to my previous address where I won’t be able to receive it.
Can I have a confirmation that you took into account my new address ?

Contribution id 11189
Backet kit id 15587861

Thanks

Where is this list??

Where it always is: How to find your Backerkit ID