General info about shipment and manufacturing

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Did DHL lose the devices a month ago? I received my tracking 28 days ago. Was told to wait 10 days and I would receive an update that never came. I was told that my replacement was on the April 11 shipment but tracking wouldnā€™t activate until it cleared the receiverā€™s warehouse. A week ago, I was told my tracking would update in a few days. I have seen that a number of early backers were missed on the first delivery and then some were missed a second time. I donā€™t know what to believe anymore.

According to what the forwarder told Philips Projection, there were about 45 units unscanned in Germany as DHL lost track of them. After being chased by the forwarder or their own shifting workloads the units were found in their warehouse, and theyā€™ve now started scanning them.
I do not know what happened to the ones that had to come from HK directly, but these were also promised by the forwarder to be updated within 24 hours (counting from when is not clear to me however).

Thank you. Mine would be delivered in the USA. Would I be wrong to guess that it is waiting for a USA shipment?

1 Like

Does this include me in the Singapore too? My backer ID Is 16672689, contribution 20880

Hi @Philips_Support_N , I am 16123535, but i am not in the new updated list for SG ?
I can see 16123532(someone else) , does this new list covers all the remaining SG backers ? or few are still remaining ?

you are not in the list, i too am not in the updated list.
last i remember there were 300 or more pending SG backers but they have only added 180 HK + SG backers to the new list, so we will be in the next shipment after the current one.

hi @Philips_Support_N my Indiegogo Id is 16629 and I am from Singaporeā€¦can you please let me know how 16710 from Singapore is on the list and i am not?

Iā€™m so waiting for u.s delivery .any update?

looking at your contribution ID number, I think you will be in the end May production batch.

that is correct. It doesnā€™t cover all backers from all regions yet. Expect another 1200 to be added by end of the week in List3 shipment expected on May 18th.

@Philips_Support_N so what about Russian backers? Russia is not in list you provided before. Just answer - next batch or you donā€™t know or something, stop ignoring please.

Hello,
1200 devices are now passing the QC

9 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: List1 and List2 Backers

@Philips_Support_N will it includes shipment to Qatar?

Backers ID: 15587561

List 5 :crazy_face::man_dancing:t4:

NEWS
1384 new devices are being QC now. We have 184 extra ones compared to the estimation.
QC passed. Packing starts tomorrow (List 4)

6 Likes

My Backerkit ID was on list 3 but has been removed from the list 3 Update?

Hi @Philips_Support_N I am seeing that units are being manufactured at a very speedy pace, not that i dont like it but i am worried that QC has been done properly , as we have not seen this much output before, i hope you are on top of this and new batch would not have defects.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, we are still following very strict protocols. We have more 3 production lines now

3 Likes