Shipping to Singapore

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

IvoG, thanks. I know you (and the rest of the freelance mods) are trying your best to reply. I am just waiting for the good folks from Philips Projection to respond.

BTW, there is an error in my details for the BackerID
Contribution # 11894
Backed on 24 Sep 19
BackerID #15587328

To my SG friends, anyone with higher backid or contribution# but has already recieved your ppm? Just for reference and comparison. TBH, i have half a mind to buy another (cheaper, more portable, just as functional) projector to use now rather than to wait for ppm. The ppm was probably ahead of it’s time when launched in Aug/Sep 19, but having to wait 10 months for it, there are many more models which are just as good and capable.

Can you share which others you’re considering? I am interested to know too. Thanks.

I think there are good projectors from Xiaomi Youth projector and Wemax Long Throw projector which are in the same price range. The other are Anker Nebula and Xigimi Mogo Pro. These are all in production.

1 Like

Thanks. I haven’t heard of the Xiaomi and Wemax. I’ll check them out.

Saw this in the other post. Hopefully good news for the rest still waiting.

1 Like

List 3 is updated with shipment to Singapore.

My backerkit number is finally in the list since I’m one of those who contributed towards the end of the campaign.

Contribution ID:

Contribution Date:
October 14, 2019

2 Likes

Edwin, congrats. Hope you dont mind if i use your contribution ID as reference to highlight my case. I truly do not understand how they work.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

Based on Edwin contribution ID, I am quite sure I have backed before him. If so, I should also be in List 3 (as pointed out by @IvoGrijt in one of his reply). Perhaps you can explain why I (and I assume some others) have been overlooked - even within the same country or region? What is the basis of assigning the ppm to the backers?

@Philips_Support_N same case with me…i am from Singapore and my Indiegogo contribution id is 16629…however I am not on the list while 16710 from Singapore is on the list…can you please let me know why?

@Alexbird_Chong No worries. I understand that all of us are frustrated with the prolong delays and the added challenges faced by Philips given this current COVID-19 situation causing further delays and all of us have been cooped up at home for more than a month now. We definitely hope to receive our set for some entertainment during this extended Circuit Breaker period.

Based on what I can see here, it’s probably some issues during the consolidation of the contribution and backerkit ID mapping to the contributors since they are from different platforms.

Maybe @Philips_Support_N can advise on the consolidation gap.

P.S: I’m trying to be objective here and hope all of us can resolve the issues amiably.

1 Like

Congrats Edwin and thanks for sharing your details…hopefully they can add Alex and me to the new list as well…but if you do receive it before me, please share your first impressions…

Sure.

Hi, how do I know what’s my backerkit number?

Hi Kenneth, welcome to the forum! :wave:t4:

Please check this link: How to find your Backerkit ID

Looks like Philips just sent an update. they are now tracking back using IGG Contribution ID.
My ID is in the next batch…

1 Like

Thank you

Mine too!

Why is this in Pink?

@IvoGrijt

@Philips_Support_N, can you confirm that my contribution ID#11894 will be in the updated List 3 or List 4. If it is, thank you in advance. If not, kindly explain why it is not. I think I deserve a response - why the later Contribution ID# (e.g. 16710 and 13619 - Eric and Kenneth, hope you dont mind me using you guys as reference) within the same country (Singapore) are already in the List 3, but mine (and some others backers whom you may have overlooked) are not.

Please tell me you have a system to allocate and proritise, and not randomly select as you wish.

A simple reply would suffice.

3 Likes

Hehe, i wouldnt know too. there are some cells with no numbers also.
But the number of units to be shipped this time is very high… Not sure if it’s going to be split…

I am on the list now:

Contribution ID: Singapore
Contribution Date
September 24, 2019

https://powerdata19-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/ndekli_screeneo_com/Ec7wcDBslupLsv3gJ17o7-cBuG6tcuJ7x9WZckY5dQBC2g?rtime=333P1Zz510g

Hi

My Backerkit is 15707308 and contribution ID is 18103.

Placed an order in Nov 2019.

May I know estimated delivery to Singapore?

Appreciate it.

ALSPL