General info about shipment and manufacturing

It’s been asked hundreds of times. It’s whatever countries screeneo decides to make shipment to cheaper/faster. And only as as a secondary factor, the contribution ID is used inside country batches.

1 Like

Hi Meghal, thanks for checking for the rest in Singapore.

@Philips_Support_N

Please check mine as well.

My Contribution ID# is 11894, no reason why I shld not be in the list. Can you please check as well.

This is also 3rd time I’m asking.

2 Likes

Why are you still asking? You have the list, just wait until you are on it? Stop polluting please.

2 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

First of all, thank you for the good work, even with all the external issues and some awful number of impatient people.

Just so I can understand it better, the current list with Indiegogo Contribution ID is the same list 3 we had yesterday (with Backerkit number), and you will add the other 1384 later, right?

Out of curiosity, will the UK be considered within those 1384? Will I be included in the list? #18425

Thanks and regards,

Andre

2 Likes

What’s the point of a list if everyone still keeps asking about specific IDs? The lists are there so we don’t have to keep reading the same question every 3 minutes.

3 Likes

yes

@Philips_Support_N latest indiegogo update(received few minutes ago) talks about the next batch to be shipped by the 18th , is it for list3 which was previously sad to HAVE BEEN batched on the 10th ? or it is for the list4 ?

changes for the indiegogo is a good move, way easier to follow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well my country is not locked down, I still make international purchase every month from various sites.
I’ve been getting packages from Post Office, DHL, UPS, FedEx , TNT, Pitney Bowes, SF express, DPEX and tons of other minor express companies for the past month.

also I am willing to pay extra shipping fee, do they even ask?

No.

we don’t like your country so you wait until the world ends.

Is that what they are saying?

5 Likes

I think the issue is about backerskit not being always up to dates and shipping companies not updating correctly their tracking system :frowning:

2 Likes

List 3 will be updated with new numbers and all will be shipped on 18th (hopefully!)

see this:

And how exactly will that help with? If you already have a tracking number you already know you have it on your way.

Hi! Welcome to the community @Rezo_Greywords. Shipping restrictions have reduced for several countries. Which country are you from?

what about indigogo id 9637?
I ask because i didnt get any update from backerkit, i am from list 2
you told me that my goods in HK from 15.4.20
I want you to check why i’m not on the list and why i didn’t get a new tracking number.
It’s not fair that i wait patiently for a month, from the moment i got the mail from backerkit last time
I sent you few messages in the group, and also by email.
please unswer me

1 Like

Hey my tracking is still dead, 2630214333

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N are indiegogo contribution ID ordered? meaning that if I have a number B and its between A and C from the batch, but its not on that list, will it be added later on?

my Contribution ID is 18694 and from the current list: https://powerdata19-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/ndekli_screeneo_com/Ec7wcDBslupLsv3gJ17o7-cBuG6tcuJ7x9WZckY5dQBC2g?rtime=1cPVQjD310g

its between numebrs that will be shipped by my ID is not there…

1 Like

Good question.
Please confirm @Philips_Support_N

I live in TAIWAN now, which is never under any sorts of lockdown for a single day.

This week I just got three packages, one from Austria sent by TNT, one from Japan via post office and one from US via UPS.

Two weeks ago I bought something from Taobao (which is China, of course) and the package came in 5 days after purchase via DPEX.

all of those were not being charged for extra shipping fees.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N my contribution ID is 11830 but not in the list, can you help to check if it’s missed? You had mentioned that Singapore will be included in late of April or early May, hope this will happen as plan please let me know

Thank you!

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Announcement: Philips Projection team expansion

ok!