General info about shipment and manufacturing

Great ramp up on production lately :+1:

This is my list too! :heart:

3 Likes

Great!
I was hoping to see my igg number in this list (20987, Italy) but nope. I know that wonā€™t take long to be into a list :wink:

Does this list has Indian backers?
Sorry, found mine.
Hope I will receive it in few weeks

1 Like

it does contain India backer IDsā€¦ try sorting and searching againā€¦ i couldnā€™t find it earlier either.

1 Like

Ya, got it. Thanks

Finally, im in the list.
so this batch is supposed to ship in 22/5?

I am still not in the list, ID 12 250 :frowning:

1 Like

Hi Ivo and Nano, Mine is still missing 19990 , is this the last shipment ? Or we you have one more to go?

Possible to double check that my shipping address is correct? Iā€™ve updated my address from Taiwan to Sweden Jan 2020. But I was still asked about my Mandarin name (which shouldnā€™t be needed to ship to Europe).

My backer ID is 15585516, Indiegogo contribution ID is 14475

1 Like

There will be another shippment.

Hi @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Vin , this is my first post here. Though Iā€™ve been regularly browsing this place to get some updates.

Since I read no good news looking into each of the shipping lists you published so far, I started to worry a bitā€¦ and decided to perform a search through the whole forum for my BK ID and Indiegogo ID, to see if I could find anything.

And this is where this search led me, as my BK ID was mentioned by you guys in the list you posted at the begining of this thread.

Hereā€™s my info:
BK ID : 15595054
Indie ID : 1207

Is there any way you could tell me when I can expect my order and why it hasnā€™t been shipped as planned in your message?

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 Like

Of course there will be, itā€™s not a lottery. Everyone will get what they ordered :joy:

Is there something wrong with he shipping to Germany? You shared somewhere the numbers of backers and Germany had one of the most backers - yes with backer ID 11209 there is still no shipping date even close? Come one - shipping works very regular even during COVID, whatā€™s the excuse this time?

Hey, any news on shipping to Qatar ? Contribution ID17351 and I see many numbers more than mine on all the lists. @IvoGrijt

1 Like

Any news on that?

2 Likes

19227 still not on list and order was placed last year.

1 Like

Good news is the team listened to suggestions on forum and have started communicating more over emails and also estimating shipping dates which is huge improvement especially for those of us too busy to want to come to a forum to get news.

Waiting to hear feedback on 19227. If orders are placed on in order would have expected to be on the list given seeing orders in the 20K numbers being shipped.I understand sharter flight approach to try to minimize cost and maybe thats why i am still not on list but as a customer sucks when someone else drops the ball. Looking forward to seeing my number on next update and estimated shipping and receive date

4 Likes

Hi PhilipsNono
Are there any VietNam on new list( after added 1320)?
My IGG contribution id: 11761
Iā€™m from VietNam
My case is not in 1320 batch
Help me, please tell me when will you ship to me? Thanks so much

1 Like

Still no news on Brunei? Asking for a whole country so this isnā€™t specific to me. Also assume it will be similar batch to Vietnam above so lots of countries still yet to hear any guidelines as to where we are in the queue. Will it be after every Europe, Australia and US shipping has completed that you start sending to us?

1 Like