General info about shipment and manufacturing

@IvoGrijt could you please check the last comments and check who is below 18K Contribution number? We need to add them in the Monday batch (around 1000 devices will be ready). Thanks

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N whatā€™s happening with the rest of the world shipment (supposed to go today) and the tracking numbers?

The tracking number are given one to two days after shipping

Hi PhilipsNono
Are there any VietNam on new list( after added 1320)?
My IGG contribution id: 11761
Iā€™m from VietNam
My case is not in 1320 batch
Help me, please tell me when will you ship to me? Thanks so much

1 Like

My name still not in the list!?..my IID is 83xx and no news at all!..and no updates for the problem countriesā€¦what is the solution for it?
@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T

1 Like

Hi PhilipsNano,
My contribution ID is 11798. Still not in the shipping list yet. Please help. Thanks.

1 Like

Contribution ID 6165, please add to monday batch too.

1 Like

Hi, iā€™ve already sent a email to screeneo to change my adress but no respons.
Could you help me
Thank you

1 Like

Oh well no luck with the new list. Shall wait with baited breath for the next list.

There will be another later next week so hope you are there.

Hi, my backerkit id is 15586323, i was on the list at the start of May, but for some reason im not on there now, could someone look into this for me.
Regards

1 Like

Long time listener, first time caller. Iā€™ve been reading along since near the beginning but not feeling like I needed to add anything - least of all to vent anger as many posts have.

Now, I get that there are logistical factors in determining whose projector goes on each list/shipment, and this accounts for the gaps in the numbers. I do wonder, though, whether mine has been missed off unintentionally. And @Philips_Support_Nā€™s comment above saying to check those below 18K made me think it could be time to post. I canā€™t say for certain, as some others did, that there are people from their some country with higher IGG contribution IDā€™s, but I do wonder whether this is the case.

My IGG contribution ID is #14663 and Iā€™m from the U.K. where there are ~1,500 backers. Is there any chance it could be checked?

Keep up the good work, and congrats @IvoGrijt on your new position. Well deserved!

4 Likes

Cheers brother. Fingers crossed

Hello @Philips_Support_N! Any news about shipping to Romania? My id is 13004, and iā€™m not on the latest list either. Thank you in advance for your answer.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Canā€™t find my way around the forum

I am from Hungary, EU. Can you please update on when Hungary can expect delivery? Thanks

8 posts were split to a new topic: What are the consequences of changing shipping address to India

Hi,

First time i comment because i donā€™t understand anything.
My ID contribution is #10474, it seems iā€™m on the list butā€¦
I didnā€™t receive any mail of shipment or track IDā€¦

On my backerkit acount, they just said than my adress is locked.

Someone can explainā€¦

Thanks you
Antoine

1 Like

For those looking for a high level summary:

2 Likes

Thank you sir @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt! i am on the listā€¦looking forward to receiving it soon

2 Likes