General info about shipment and manufacturing

@IvoGrijt, thanks for including me in the latest List. Looking forward to the delivery. Cheers.

1 Like

Hey Yann, aend Ivo a PM.

@Philips_Support_N any update on shipment/tracking numbers?

Please check this comment and update: General info about shipment and manufacturing

If you haveother questions let us know.

@Vin I was hoping anything on this one.

@IvoGrijt Indiegogo ID 7000 over here. Thanks.

1 Like

Backerkit guys seem to try to update shipment address but nothing seems to be possible. As the status has been locked for shipment for months

Thanks for writing in to BackerKit Support! I just checked on your pledge details, and it looks like the project creator has marked your order as " ready to ship ," which means your shipping information has already been exported for fulfillment. In order to change your address, weā€™ll need to contact the project creator to see if weā€™re not too late to still get this changed.
Any advice guys? Backerkit number 11586203

1 Like

Write a private message to @IvoGrijt, he will help you with the address change.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt there is something wrong in the News Update, in the Update List 3 and List 3 (IGG version). It seems this are two different List with two shipping date (18 and 22) ā€¦ But if I search my IGG numberā€¦ Well it is present in both Listā€¦ Try it and search for 14060ā€¦ I donā€™t know if the problem is in the link of the List on the News Updateā€¦ The lists itselfā€¦ Or whateverā€¦
Thanks

Iā€™m hoping on the next Build of PPMā€™s they will finish off all the orders for the UK. Fingers Crossed

1 Like

What about that?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt i was in list 3 but now i am not in the updated one. Contribution id 14220

Hello everybody! After the onboarding week Iā€™ve had and the moderation I had been doing the last months, today I really had to take a day off, I hadnā€™t missed a day since joining the forum in Jan 15th.

To everyone sending me PMā€™s or asking me questions directly: once Iā€™ve seen your request, I will Like it to give you a notice that Iā€™ve seen it. Those that warrant action and I made a Timed Bookmark for, so ill be reminded to pick that up tomorrow. Those that can wait (because I know itā€™s going to be alright) I bookmark for a later reminder.

One tip Iā€™ve got for everyone still waiting, on the lists or not: please verify that your Backerkit mailadres is correct, Iā€™ve seen people with Gmail.con, gmial.com, etc. If itā€™s incorrect it wonā€™t be possible to receive the tracking label and you might miss out on the delivery because of not knowing you had to be at home / work or arrange for someone to be to accept it.

12 Likes

@IvoG Day off well deserved, also when are going to switch your name to PhillipsIvoG :grin::laughing:

7 Likes

Hi IvoG
My IGG id: 11761, backerkit id: 15587440
Please help me, add my case in next list
Please do not forget me. Thanks so much

1 Like

Did ā€the rest of the worldā€ flight happen today? @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

1 Like

Yes, interested to know any shipment to ā€˜rest of the worldā€™ today? @Philips_Support_N

And my device still not shipped. Get back to work until itā€™s done. I donā€™t care about your health, I want my device. In fact I donā€™t know why you canā€™t cycle over there on your day off to collect it. No commitment. :joy:

Seriously, itā€™s a well deserved break. Donā€™t over do things

5 Likes

Hi - I found my Backer ID in the list 3. What does that mean? When are the shipping dates for List 3, please? Thanks!