General info about shipment and manufacturing

It is indeed ironic, that the sender of the shipment “Vigo Logistics Management GmbH” is a logistics software company with 30 years of experience in the feild. (I pursume they are your infamous forwarder)

Yet no one at philips can track the parcels.

1 Like

I asked the question several times before they said anything. And I read this forum and keep up to date. Again: when Philips comes with big news such as ROTW 16 May and EU 18 May, and people ask if they shipments happened and it goes several days before a vague answer shows lack of transparency. When I and others asked that weekend they could have said no update yet. Not keep people hanging. It’s very unprofessional and shows lack of transparency.

2 Likes

They are our forwarder’s bedpartners in the EU, and we are not allowed to talk to them directly, as we are not their client or partner. So when a package returned to sender needs to be re-sent, we need to ask the Hong Kong forwarder to instruct them to do so.

Perhaps we have been spoiling you in this regard, for you to expect answers at all times, including in weekends when most of the team has a long weekend away. Or deep in the night like I’ve been doing for instance.

4 Likes

Then you haven’t been following the forum. Not for long, or not closely. You think you’re the first to say what you say? Every list come shipment time, there’s at least one person publicly going through what you’re going through now. We’ve had it all, lawyers, lies and the Philips CEO.

You used to be right, transparency was lacking. Nono was probably swamped, that’s why they got Ivo and Steve on the forum as well. Now it really is what it is, and it’s still not pretty. Now it’s not so much that we don’t have the truth, it’s that we don’t like it. I’d be reevaluating my partnerships after this is over, too, but right now, it’s work with what you got time.

“Professionalism” the way you use it exists further away from actual production, where they have extra stock already in place, can ship individually from a local warehouse and take care of the dirty bits away from our eyes. If anything, this is the transparency we’re asking for. We just don’t like it.

5 Likes

@IvoGrijt please address the HK shipments. Kerry tracking is still wrong and products should not take 5 days to ship within HK.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N might as well see if you’ll answer this as well.

Yea but that was 2 weekends ago. And I asked many times during the week. Not about being spoiled. It’s clear that there is incompetence when it comes to how to deal with forwarders and get international shipments going. Most of us paid a lot of money and sure there were delays. I’ve not said much or complained until now. I understand world is slow. But that is across most people’s businesses. Including mine. But it’s about keeping the transparency and information up. From the beginning the product was delayed. A product which was promised to be ready for the Christmas holidays. So before the world slowed down due to Covid

1 Like

Try.

1. Removing the DHL part from the tracking number.
  2. try the tracking number in this website DHL German website

hope this helps.

1 Like

Agreed, a couple weeks ago we did not have enough resources to answer your questions. That is why we added Ivo to the team, and that is why I am helping out as well.

I think most people understand the situation. The bottleneck has moved from production to logistics. And at the moment it seems as though our logistics partner is struggling to respect our timelines and requirements. We are not certain what is really going on. To their credit, we have to aknowledge that they are clearly working in a difficult environment due to covid19.

But as many of you have have noticed, they will tell us a shipment left on May 18th, for example, but in reality, it might have left 3-4 days later. They are not informing us of such delays. If they do, we wil pass this on.

6 Likes

One email in January to update my address, three emails asking about address updates since March

ZERO RESPONSE

If it’s shipped to old address it’s just double trouble for both you and me.

I can understand the complications and delays with production and shipment caused by COVID-19

But it’s a simple question, is the address updated or not?

My backer ID is 15585516, Indiegogo contribution ID is 14475

Thank you for your post. Hopefully BackerKit will offer some honest updates soon…
I have no tracking updates about my two PicoPix since the 18 May. I guess DHL did not really received them…

Exactly. They are on their way to Germany, where the will be handed over to DHL. Then your tracking number will go live. It seems like the shipments to Germany have been taking 2-4 weeks, so you probably won’t hear anything until the 2nd week of June.

2 Likes

Still nothing about 22/05 shipment ?

When can we expect the updated IGG list that was supposed to be released last Friday?

I don’t even have a tracking number despite being on list 3, indigogo nr 17638. I was promised to receive the product by end of may.

1 Like

weren’t you assuring us that all backers will be delivered by end of May? I have an email to that effect.

agree wholeheartedly, if we receive the product it will be outdated and the price we paid will be too high, never again for me. I should have just bought something that exists and works. Very bad look for them

1 Like

produced, not delivered.

But I believe philipsnono said that the flight on the 18th took place? It has to have if @Piotr_Luksza saw an update in his list 3 tracking number already?? Have you tried phoning the forwarder instead of just sending emails?

1 Like

really, thats their email sent on the 19th of may
“Please be patient you will receive it soon as we plan to deliver all backers before the end of May.”

1 Like