General info about shipment and manufacturing

my backer kit has no updated status, i don’t know who the “forwarder” is, never received the information. This whole situation is a bad mess.

I mean its not rocket science to ship goods from china, millions successfully do every day.

We’re checking if our forwarder has a customer support service in HK. Since you are all located in HK, could be better if you can contact them directly. Their English is also not so good, so better to speak Chinese together.

1 Like

Your address was updated in Backerkit 4 months ago, but in the Masterfile only AFTER first sending the file to the forwarders.

I will check with them whether they shipped it already or not and to update the address if they haven’t yet.

Everything is fine so far, but is there still no appointment for the remaining 2 batches or for the remaining PPMs that have now been manufactured? The batch before went relatively quickly and now it takes so long for a shipping date…

We have the upcoming list update ready, it just hasn’t been published yet. I think we are waiting for the tracking numbers of the previous list before sending a new list to the forwarders, and we only update the list once we’ve actually sent it to them.

1 Like

What happened to this? 2 days ago you come with news then I think fall asleep.No news after that. What happened to the rest of the people do we need to wait months and months as I can see you already failed to deliver the list 2 or 3.

Update please

Hi,

I also changed my address a couple of months ago - which has been updated in Backerkit - but how can I be sure the forwarders have the correct address? My Backerkit ID is 11609543 and my IGG ID is 14641.

Thanks

Your correct Backerkit ID is 15585399 (To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.))

We updated your address is Backerkit and the masterfile before we sent the list to the forwarders, so all is good in the School Road. :wink:

1 Like

Ah this is brilliant, thank you so much! :clap: I check this forum almost every day for updates and I’m really grateful for all information you have been giving us. Looking forward to having the PPM!

3 Likes

So they are not shipped. This is the tracking number when they are going to be shipped…Nice…

Thank you! For the record I do NOT need to change the address. Just wondering why that is still possible at this time.
Thanks again!!

Dear everyone,

First time poster after been eagerly awaiting my projector since mid 2019…

I have finally received my DHL tracking code in backerkit about 10 days ago, which is displayed as DHL – CRXXXXXXXXXDE (the X being a number). Can anyone help me out on how to use this type of code on the DHL website as I get an incorrect/unfound code regardless of copy/pasting the entire thing, leaving out the DHL - part, leaving out CR, leaving out DE, leaving out both CR and DE.

This could really be a bit more clear… it has been like this since May 18th as my projector was in the latest batch. Was so glad to finally see a tracking code only to find out that it doesn’t seem to lead anywhere…

When I click the hyperlink connected to this tracker combination I just go to a blank DHL screen where I need to fill in the tracking number by the way.

EDIT: alright I found the Philips answer earlier on. Look I can somewhat understand that a clusterbleep of bad luck caused most of the delays, but it would have at least been fair to communicate more clearly and actually mention BEFORE all of this happened that the tracking code we were going to receive in backerkit was only going to become active ANOTHER multiple weeks later. You don’t do damage control by making things less clear. Manage expectations of customers properly and they really won’t mind having to wait a bit longer as long as things are transparent.

The Philips poster literally says that in the past it took another X weeks so there was absolutely no reason to leave that information out in the general info post.

Hi,
I was checking my DHL tracking status every day, it was stuck on the first status (the data was passed electronically…) and today (after 9 days) I enter my tracking number and
CR012345678DE

Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number.

It suddenly stopped recognizing my number.
What happened here??

I am now really worried…

My indiegogo id is 10865

Hi Maarten,
I was also in the latest batch…
My number was working just few days ago.
Now it stopped and not showing nothing.
Perhaps there are some issues (which we don’t know)

Hi Luca,

Found a post by Philips in the above posts about it. Apparently they did not bother mentioning until now that the code will not be active until estimated ™ 2nd week of June…

They also knew about this beforehand as the Philips poster clearly mentions that this was the amount of time it during in earlier deliveries.

Can go through the below section in the News link on the top right corner, however I believe that this time the delays will not be this long as previous cycles:

Delays in tracking explained

Also can you try this page with your tracking numbers:
If you get a DHL tracking number above, for tracking, copy the number only NOT the “DHL-” part and try it on this website --> Private Customers

1 Like

This usually happens when the DHL site is down. If you are from Europe, you try this page with your tracking numbers:
If you get a DHL tracking number above, for tracking, copy the number only NOT the “DHL-” part and try it on this website → DHL Europe Tracking Link

If you are anywhere outside Europe, try this link: DHL Worldwide Tracking link

3 Likes

thank you
The search for my tracking number worked!
(the …PrivateKunden URL)

(Of course the latest status didn’t change since the 18th but…)
_
Mo, 18.05.2020, 07:50
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically_

Updating some more:

Orange boxes: Philips Projection
Blue Boxes: Interim Forwarder
Purple Boxes: Final Shipping company

• Even though the tracking label is generated and made available as soon as it is Sorted and labeled by forwarder, the tracking details become active only once it reaches the final shipper.
  • The final shipper will say they have not received the packages because technically they have not received it.
  • Currently there is a information gap with the Interim forwarder where the team is facing challenges in getting the right updates from them
  • Some tracking numbers are getting updated as they are being received.
5 Likes