General info about shipment and manufacturing

+1 for any info on UAE, it seems the rest of the world have had some mention at some point but never UAE. @Philips_Support_N

We are checking.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N You said yesterday the forgotten EU backers would have tracking codes by end of yesterday. It’s still not listed as shipped in Backerkit backer #3333 can you upload this today?

@Tom123 as psaid a bit earlier:

• for the rest of the previous 1,480 pieces (682 pieces), they are being inspected by the customs now.
    Sometimes the HK customs are checking for fake product and we are in line for inspection today. We already provided all documents yesterday night
1 Like

I see, thanks for the update. Surley you guys still have the tracking codes ready in the spresdsheet file though right? You said the forwarder sent it all to you 48 hours ago and you were working on it yesterday.

When can we expect to see our Backerkit updated?

1 Like

no we don’t have it yet. As soon as we have it we will upload them

1 Like

Okay no worries , sorry for being a pain it’s just this post kinda indicated you had the tracking number for all the orders.

I’m just super eager because after being forgotten we’re all keen to finally get the Picopix on the move!

Hopefully you can get the tracking codes sent out today :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Tom123 just to confirm is the 3333 number your backer kit ID or your contribution ID.

They are two very different things. Backerkit ID has nothing to do with shipping order, contribution ID does and can be found by going on the indigogo website, clicking on my contributions and selecting view details under the perk category of the perk in question.

Not sure… this was written on the slip that came with the parcel. I would ignore than and read it. we have to Pay Customs, GST, + additional charges by courier company for assisting with this process.

@Philips_Support_N Mate, I got a tracking number in the Backer Kit yesterday. AU Backer. Are u saying our ones are with customs right now for inspection, or new ones? Thanks for your reply

1 Like

Seems the ones to AU/NZ are good… rest are stuck with customs’ inspection in HK

1 Like

@yrgt @pchandrama @aero All, @Philips_Support_N said they will do by backer order (Indiegogo Contribution ID) after the current batch.

That was the plan 7 days back. They are trying to update us daily and will let us know in case the plan changes.

Just to be clear, are you using 3 different couriers for Australia ? TNT/DHL and Fastway?
my bakerkit tracking number starts with TNT, does that mean mine is with TNT?
Do other Aussie backers tracking start with anything else than TNT?

@Paul_Lockett #3333 is my contribution ID from IGG

1 Like

@imdevu Its selected countries, followed by the backer order. Hence the question.
Also, as mentioned by @Philips_Support_N they are checking on this, awaiting for the same.

I was under the same impression until some time back, but this comment followed by the comment on AU shipments were clubbed as their SKU was different. threw me off. It is all speculation until we get a concrete strategy plan. Which I guess will be revealed only step by step.

@Philips_Support_N is Norway part of the EU shipment?

Hello to All my european friends :slight_smile: ,

Hi @Philips_Support_N Can you confirm indeed that a EU Shipment, when it due to be dispatched? And the range of backer ID’s that will be in this consignment? I’m backer ID 9665 from Bonnie Scotland.

Hope to hear you’re reply soon?

Contribution ID

Contribution Date

September 6, 2019

I can’t see anything happen until mid April. I seriously hope that with that long of a wait that the PPM we get is going to be flawless.

1 Like

@tom123 great so you should be getting yours soon. I still got a ways to go 16k from Canada but looking forward to it.