General info about shipment and manufacturing

Same here :slight_smile: . Iā€™m betting on Easter for mine, but letā€™s see.

If the distributors canā€™t sell it till retail is live, why are you giving them the delivery before other backersā€¦ retail wonā€™t go live till all backer orders are fulfilledā€¦come on guys, these are basicsā€¦the rules for commercial distribution and personal consumption are differentā€¦if you ship to distributors before backers just because they paid you earlier, you are confused and clueless about how the channel business worksā€¦whatā€™s the point of 400 unopened units sitting in their warehouses waiting till you fulfill every backer orderā€¦amateursā€¦

2 Likes

What you are basically saying is you wonā€™t take any accountability?

1 Like

Plus happy backers will advertise the product favourably. As it stand there is quite a lot of us are just waiting until we get the product weā€™ve paid for and keep stumm.

1 Like

Wordā€¦

Iā€™ll say it one more time:

These distributors are ALSO BACKERS!

They waited to get their order when they mightā€™ve even backed before the campaign went public (this is my speculation, I canā€™t confirm this to be the case with utmost certainty)
And now, after Screeneo managed to produce and ship close to 6000 units, they will finally get their order of 400 units.

@Philips_Support_N Are the products for forgotten backers out of customs yet? Iā€™m surprised they have been handed to customs without tracking numbersā€¦

1 Like

Kuwait here waiting!

NEWS:

• 1,450 new devices will be ready for inspection on Thursday
  • still around 700 products on customs side for inspection and blocked in HK. Will be released tomorrow
  • a second production line will open next week in our second factory
7 Likes

I think you can make a lot of backers very happy if you by any chance update backer kit with the tracking :pray:
Thanks for the efforts!

@nahmann we canā€™t for the moment as the previous product are at customs. You wonā€™t see anything in the system. Hope they can release them tomorrow

Okay, makes sense! Thanks for the reply! :slight_smile:

Hey there @Philips_Support_N - thank you for giving us a chance to follow the production in such detail. Nevertheless, I am not sure if I got it right: You already produced around 6000 pieces? As I am contributer no. 6212 (from Germany) I should have a good chance to receive my Pico in the near future, right? Hoping the best for you and the team, Alexander

@nortrup Iā€™m sorry but we donā€™t give any personal details on this.
You will receive you backerkit email as soon as we upload the tracking numbers.

@Philips_Support_N

I am 3292 UK backer and I still have not received my tracking ID. Every day there seems to be a new excuse or a new promise. What on Earth are you playing at?

2 Likes

Why is it taking so long? Can you at least post a list of the backer numbers you are definitely shipping so we can confirm we have not been missed again?

@Simon_Painter The annoying thing is they must have the tracking numbers ,they are just not uploading them because the products are at customs and wont show any data on DHL.

Personally I would still rather have the tracking number not showing any data simply to have it ready. We were told they were shipped last week for us in the forgotten EU batch but still nothing to prove this. Australia/NZ have already received their tracking yesterday despite forgotten EU being first on the priority list under replacement units.

Agree - trust is at a but of a low and you would think Philips would want to be showing progress.

1 Like

Guys, listen, what is the point to get a tracking number without having any info?
You will refresh it every sec all day long to see where is your product?
Frankly speaking when Iā€™m buying something on internet, iā€™m just waiting to get an email to say: yes itā€™s shipped and then thatā€™s it.

We will upload the tracking as soon as the situation with the customs is cleared.

6 Likes

Because weā€™re fed up of tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.

Weā€™ve been missed once, we wanā€™t to make sure weā€™ve not been missed again.

Yes COVID has made things difficult, yes itā€™s delayed things, but you guys are being deliberately evasive in telling us who is going to be getting a unit shipped.

Upload a spreadsheet with just the backer numbers of the EU units that have been shipped and let us check that we havenā€™t been missed.

Iā€™m fed up of hearing tomorrow.

5 Likes