General info about shipment and manufacturing

A post was split to a new topic: Skipped backer from Brunei

Did you receive any new news yet? any updates to your backerkit or receive any tracking number? Just wondering if there is any change to other china backer status.

aha didnā€™t see that you had posted again. sorry lol

Hi !
No, no update about my backer kit.
However IvoG, has done a clear message with all the info here bellow :

I found out that my number was on the Amy list, that is supposed to be sent soon.
I hope it is real.

Check on your side in the different list if you are on them.

I found out that my IGG id was on the Amy list, that is supposed to be sent soon.
I hope it is real.
Thank IvoG, PhillipsNono very much

Thanks @IvoGrijt for a detailed update. Please let me know if anything is required from my side. Any timeline given by the forwarders for HK as to by when they are expecting the custom clearances?

Hi @IvoGrijt,
Appreciate your effort to go through this ordeal.
I noticed that in the latest List, we now have Betty, Jordan, Laurent etc.
Some of the backer IDs are found in Betty and Jordan.
Can I check that the backerID used to be in List are now found in Betty and Jordan?
And if itā€™s in the 2 names, it should be shipped next week under Jordan.

Is this understanding correct?

1 Like

@IvoGrijt, would you be able to look into my contribution and PPM?

1 Like

No

How many units did you pledge? If you pledged one, and you see you backer number twice, then itā€™s a glitch in the lookup, or some copy pasting error. As soon as you get your tracking label and it starts working youā€™ll know exactly where your unit is. Until then, just keep an eye out for the tracking label!

Yes, and I just did!

Hi IVoG, ok thanks for the info. winkz

1 Like

Hello.
my Contribution Number is 16863 and im in the Jordan Shipment that should ship out first June, hopefully now. My last Emails i got no answer, not realy good support. I dont see anything in my Backerkit Account about shipment !
Is that normal ?
How log will the shipment to Germany takes (Jordan)
Thanks in advance
Walter

Thanks @IvoGrijt, Iā€™m Hong Kong backer, today I got the Kerry Express tracking result.
I believe that the custom clearance for Hong Kong was completed.

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt @ngoj I got the projector delivered to my office in HK around 3pm HKT. Thanks for the reply

4 Likes

Hi IvoG, did QC pass for the last batch of PPM production?

Cheers

For all the international air cargo shipments so far, shipping space is very limited, and our forwarder hasnā€™t managed to actually keep the shipments happening on the dates previously communicated to and by us.

Hi, would it be possible to ask the forwarder again about the specific flights? If I understand correctly, the batch ā€œBettyā€ has been shipped already. But that would mean that at least the EU-flight on the 18th really took of, which would contradict the cited statement, right? Would be really great to know if it happened or if ā€œBettyā€ will be the last shipment. Thanks!

So till yesterday nothingā€¦ and suddenly it got delivered also today. :Jealous:
Did the tracking number work today or is it just a surprise?

Hi,
My projector is in batch from 18 May. I received DHL shipping number but there is no update since 18 may. Can someone (@IvoGrijt , @Philips_Support_N) tell me when my projector will arrive?
Adnotacja 2020-05-29 103559

Its was a pleasant surprise. Reading the update this morning i was thinking it will take another week. tracking showing now as picked up for delivery. I am working from home and it got delivered to office. :relieved:

1 Like

hard luckā€¦ i hope u can pick it up soon! Have funā€¦ It will be another month before Iā€™ll get to see mine, by the looks of things.

Finally I got the parcel from Kerry around 5pm today

Indidgogo ID: 14552 The Kerry Express tracking number has an error. When will it be fixed?