General info about shipment and manufacturing

just tried it, and couldn’t find anything. @IvoGrijt do you have any idea different shipments to Israel are behaving differently ?

Finally, after 248 days :slight_smile: ! (received in Poland)

10 Likes

@IvoGrijt it seems that you don’t bother to answer the questions.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

My god chill dude - you paid in March!

6 Likes

My PicoPix Max arrives today here in Bonnie Scotland between 14:21-16:21 Can’t wait! Hope everyone enjoys their day and hope yours arrives soon! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N can you please tell me the update for ID 20896.

Thank you

Can you tell me what the question was in this post, cause I couldn’t understand what you were on about exactly:

I see a rant that makes no sense to me, and everything I could’ve said has been said many times before.

So what exactly is it you want to have an answer to?

Is 42 OK?

7 Likes

Betty batch being delivered just received mine in UK

4 Likes

The update is that your unit will be allocated on the next list we publish. Since we are making our utmost best to include a lot of people who for whatever legitimate reason or stupid error were not yet included in the allocation, some who backed several months before you did, the list is taking longer to compile. We will publish this list soon and your number will most likely be on it.

2 Likes

In the past 2 weeks I have been asking what is the situation of my ID 20896 which is missing from the list and I have got the answer it will be in to the next list. Also you guys said the production is finished about 2 weeks ago. And then I keep checking every 10 minutes to see if there is anything. Unfortunately nothing happens every day people stock one problem DHL and delivery.

I hope you got me know

Please wait a little bit longer, some people got their tracking label on the 18th of May and only saw it work 2 weeks later.

1 Like

First of all, the people who are now getting their units delivered ordered many months before you, so it’s logical they’re getting theirs before you. They’ve also waited longer than you, and some like @Karim_J just today, only posted now for the very first time to say that they got theirs in.

Perhaps you can try to be as patient as Karim was and just wait to hear more soon, instead of checking every 10 minutes?

4 Likes

Good man. I’m fae Scotland n a. Group Amy so will hae 2 wait a bit langer

2 Likes

Dear @IvoGrijt kindly have a look please. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your answer

1 Like

i just recieved one of my pico pix while the second one is still in Germany.

anyone else with this issue?

can anyone give me contact details of DHL to sort it out?

1 Like

You always talk about someone waited longer than someone. As I know, there is someone waited shorter than me. The most important thing is Philips’s shipping is not efficient. And always ship to Europe first. And you broke the promise again and again. I can’t imagine that sending a little box is difficult for Philips.

2 Likes

Aye nae long now Alisdair, till yours arrives! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi IvoG, Still haven´t received an answer about my change of address. Can you briefly update me on the status? Thanks!

1 Like