General info about shipment and manufacturing

Don’t think so. Mine is not active yet and I haven’t seen anyone else post about it.

I’m actually wondering if @IvoGrijt, @imdevu, @Philips_Support_N, and @Philips_Support_N know if the flight from HK to DE actually went and arrived!
Any answer would be highly appreciated. If you don’t know anything then that also counts as an answer!

Lol ,no one delayed anything because of retailers.

1 Like

While lots of people still not receiving their Tracking numbers, some customers could get their PPM directly from retailers…En Stock, expédié sous 24h?

2 Likes

Wow @Lucifer . Hopefully Philips/picopix whoever can provide an explanation!

Like in a update before Philips says that it takes two weeks mine is shipped 31-5 ( Jordan) so i expect around 15-6

Hi guys,

you know what happened today in Geneva ? … I got a text…from DHL…saying that I could go pick up a parcel at my local DHL deposit place (in my case, a pharmacy)… So I took my bicycle and I went to the pharmacy… and guess what !

IT WAS THERE ! patiently waiting for me … it was a very moving moment.

We realized that the last time we had to wait so long for something was our kid :smile:

After a few minutes of playing with it I have the impression that everything is working!

Thanks @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N, the moderators and the rest of the team for all the good work, it was very interesting to follow this adventure until now, and I will keep following all the great updates, tips and tricks that are published daily on this forum. It’s really cool to be part of such large project…and if something goes wrong… Tolochonaz is only at a 30 minutes drive away from my home :wink:

4 Likes

PhilipsNono did mention about the distributors before and the distributors bought it BEFORE the backers. So I guess it’s only fair that the distributors are selling the products now

3 Likes

well, mine was “delivered” to Italy even though shipment note had the correct address in the UK. are you not delivering some to shave costs?

seems that DHL had reused the tracking number. the Milan one was signed for on 19 May 2020

1 Like

My shipment is marked as delivered on DHL de website?! is this a joke? delivered to Milan, Italy to some company? what the hell is going on with you guys?
, tracking nr CR071952455DE, backerkit nr 15608247, contribution 17638

if you read your tracking information properly, there are 2 sets of shipments associated with your tracking number. one was for a package delivered to Milan on 19 May 2020. the other one is for a tracking info which was only uploaded to DHL on 31 May 2020 with no additional information at this moment.

2 Likes

if you click on the 31.05 track shipment now link it still says delivered in Milan

They already mentioned that DHL is reusing tracking number.
Chill dude, no one is trying to scam you.
You need to wait like all of us.
I have the same status as you have, and i think the next update will be in a week or so.

3 Likes

yes, BUT did you look at the date of delivery?

2 Likes

Philips seems to agree with this, it really needs a good explanation.

You have complained about the same thing in 3 different threads. You also are blaming Phillips Screeneo for some thing that is actual a DHL issue.

The below is a screenshot from. DHL’s website. They are the ones re-using tracking numbers.

4 Likes

the only explanation is that the distributors have been given the go ahead to sell the PPMs. Assuming the distributors has ordered and paid for the products in Aug 2019, you can’t expect them to hold on to the products for much longer. Even if the distributors had not paid in full back then, they would still need to start selling the products soon to make back their money.

2 Likes

It’s a possibility that the retailer broke the agreement and started selling earlier.Happens all the time

3 Likes

Thanks man, I honestly don’t believe I will get it, I mean 8 months? c’mon.

to be fair I asked for a refund a while back. Somehow we had to start dealing with Philips to learn of this DHL issue, I order online a lot, never had a problem.