General info about shipment and manufacturing

Well I chose not to keep quiet and answer part of his question. Is that also wrong to you? Did any part of my reply mentioned not to question Philips at all?

This is supposed to be a community and for people to help each other out. Being critical to Philips or not doesn’t deviate from the original intention of having a community to share and answer each others questions.

1 Like

Of course, that’s your choice too, not ours. We only need the answer from Philips. Thanks.:slightly_smiling_face:

Each backer can choose to be silent or challenge.

It is unnatural for victims to defend criminals unless they are not victimized or have an interest relationship.

3 Likes

DHL… ohhh my gods! Look here what happens…

They (DHL) sent to wrong address

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt please look into his case

Are speacking about my last message??? If Yes… Well it is not a problem… DHL has already corrected the wrong shippment… Delivery will be on monday

2 Likes

what bothers me is not the wait, I know some people have been waiting longer, (and others have waited less …) that is not the problem. what bothers me is the lack of communication seen in recent weeks when the workload should be less (99% of products made) I am grateful for the work done by the team (I have already reported in the past ). what would be interesting to know is the percentage of products shipped which would be more telling for many. (at the beginning I thought that update 30 announced the last expeditions …). But yes to return to the subject I continue to find it abused that the resellers can sell the Picopix while the community which has made it possible to raise funds and ensure that the project succeeds cannot yet benefit from it. and here we are not talking about individuals who would have taken advantage of the offer to buy it at a low price and make a profit on resale but of a very large distribution brand which apparently has fairly large stock! and it is worse because we necessarily know the profit they make on it … Philips as a manufacturer with the means and should have prohibited the sale by distributors as particular contributors that we are not received their product. (it’s not too late for that)

@IvoGrijt, @imdevu, @PhilipsNono, and @PhilipsNono @Philips_Support_3 @snoozee

7 Likes

Hi,
@IvoGrijt and all moderator, why not resume AN update Tips for newbie? I have read around the forum but some suggestioni are outdated and referring to AN old firmware versione…
For example, I Remember the Philipsxxxx (dont’remeber who) suggested to go in the setup and make OFF and On again a 4 corner calibration (if memory serve) on FW 1.1.02, or a color calibration for internal end exterla sources… … But I can’t find it anymore…
In other words a sort of First Help for a new user on PPMax and on projector

Thanks
Rino

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt

Okay…I called DHL earlier and confirmed that the tracking number is under my name. And they are also wondering why the status is not moving. SMH. :confounded:

After waiting for more than 7 months, it’s just really frustrating that it’s so near yet I still can’t get it. Hopefully, it will be sorted out correctly soon and wishing I can get it early next week before the long weekend again.

2 Likes

well, the lack of communications part has been something right from the start and it’s not a surprise that it’s still going on even though there was some slight improvements a few weeks ago.

I’m not sure what was the original campaign target (was there one in the first place?) that Philips had set but I supposed it had already been met by the time I backed the project in end-Oct 2019 and when you backed earlier this year. Philips did mention that the distributors had backed the project even before the start so that could be in July or Aug 2019.

Now if you are a distributor who had ordered 400 units of PPM, would you want to sell it as soon as possible to make your money? Yes, Philips had mentioned that distributors cannot sell until they give the green light. But if I am a distributor who is holding on to 400 units of the PPM for months, I would be pressuring Philips every day to allow me to sell the PPMs I have on hand. So at some point, Philips would have to give in to the distributors (because of the months of delay in production and delivery), or the distributors would ignore the embargo and just go ahead and sell the PPMs. To be holding on to more than 150K euros worth of product and can’t sell them is may affect a distributor’s cash flow and if the cash flow position of a company is affected, it can bring a company to it’s knees. This is why during this global pandemic with lock downs in many countries, many companies around the world had closed down because there is zero income (no cash flow) to keep the company going.

Now if the PPMs which are on sale online now are not by distributors but by early backers who had bought multiple units of the PPM with the intention to resell them, would you be angry at them as well? Would you also tell Philips to prevent these early backers from selling the PPMs( for which they had received early) and they can only sell after all backers have received the PPMs? Bear in mind that these are legitimate backers who had gotten their PPMs (and are now reselling them) simply because they had backed the campaign much earlier than you and I.

4 Likes

You are a fan of Philips.:wink:

no fan. but i do have a Philips hair dryer at home and my kids were using Philips Avent milk bottles when they were babies.

3 Likes

A week have passed and my number was not included in the list as you mentioned.
I now believe that after more that six months of waiting i will not receive the product.
When i bought the product was on the condition that it was going to be delivered November aprox.
This has been an awful ordeal as a consumer.
Your company has stated that shipping cost is extremely expensive to my country
Apparently it is not a good businnes for you and for me as a client.
I kindly request a refund.
ROBERTO TRIAY CUESTAS
igg 11691

2 Likes

id 14552 What happened? The tracking number has no progress at all. OK, is it actually shipped with dhl? The sponsor has been temporarily suspended.

1 Like

Some information for backers.

This is a public relations company hired by Philips.

I believe that the official staff will discuss how to deal with this crisis these two days, so there is no response. You can first understand what will happen next.

4 Likes

You honestly think i will not like the 500 euro product I paid for even if its good just to make faceless internet entities cross? My god :joy:

2 Likes

Btw, not a single reply from Philips with anything constructive and no reply to emails. I asked a simple question, given that I am going away on the 18th of June will I receive it by then? I will be away for 2 months.

1 Like

Btw, I also didn’t get your reply for this? I’m really curios to know your answer.

I am not sure I can post brand names here, Philips still has my money and are yet to send me the product.

ah what the hell, aaxa P7 on amazon, I would buy it today if they refunded me. Off the shelf, good reviews, working available model. I would have it for summer, in fact I still might get it anyway.