General info about shipment and manufacturing

Bulgaria. I receive a shipping number on 18th of May. I was i Betty list.

1 Like

My tracking number for DHL is as following: 2630229862

No matter what DHL site I try - there are not tracking details available. Can someone please help?

1 Like

1 Like

Hi @polo
The team is working on the final list to be out ASAP. My expectation is anytime early next week at the moment. But unfortunately I do not have more information that I can offer to you at the moment.

And just for your reference, there are around 800 people who are yet to be on the final list.

1 Like

@Prabhat_Mehta

Which country are you from? When did you recieve a tracking label?

I am on the May 30th lists and have the same status. IT is currently taking up-to 2 weeks for the tracking label to become active.

1 Like

Hi Roberto, precisely my experience with them, I wonder how many ppl just gave up. Will the unit ever hit the shelves? Turns out even with tracking number my unit ended up in Italy, Milan. The problem is there is no customer service team, no real information, just an awful experience. And they don’t want to do refunds even though they could just accept them and sell our units somewhere else, if they are that good/exist.
Complete joke. I am being ignored now and my posts are deleted because I am raising issues and criticising them.

1 Like

Your projector has almost certainly not ended up in Milan. This all seems to be a problem with the DHL tracking.

If you look at the “DHL Privatkunden” tracking (Track & Trace) and use your company postal code you see the delivered status (Tu, 19.05.2020 12.55 to Company Stamp). But, when you look closer you will also see an international shipment number in that tracking result (277641042).

When I then tracked that number on DHL Express, it showed a shipment that was sent on Fri 15th May from one address in Carpiano, Milan to another address in Milan. It was delivered on Tuesday, 19.05.2020 11.55 and signed for by “Company Stam”.

So, unless your projector was first magically transported to Milano and then sent from there to another address in the same city, this would seem to be a bug in DHL’s systems.

@IvoGrijt has already said he will look into this. Please keep cool.

3 Likes

and posts get automatically hidden when a fellow member reports it as spam/off topic or inappropriate.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the update. I understand that a large number of backers in that batch is a tough thing to handle, I just think some form of communication should be prioritised regarding those as we know nothing about the status of our PPM. And you’re telling me early next week, but 2 weeks ago it was in a week. Delay is ok, just why is there no clear communication of this info when everything is in Screeneo’s hands? Does @Philips_Support_N know more?

1 Like

I fully understand and agree with your point. Waiting is not a problem usually, waiting in the dark can become one though.

The team (including the one who usually makes the lists) were in meetings all week, like we’ve communicated earlier.
We also wanted to make sure we got everyone still missing on it if possible, and that includes replacements, units lost in shipment, skipped backers (due to shipping blockades earlier in the year for instance), etc.

That’s why the list hasn’t been finalized yet.

Any visibility on the location of the containers? Has there been a flight to EU on 1st of June? Has there been a flight on June 6th ? Are the containers still at the factory, in the HK warehouse, or in transit to DHL distribution center ?

I received the wrong tracking number on May 21st but it is still not being processed. I inquired the international numbering company for a lawsuit.

All we know is in the News Summary and the update I gave yesterday

If they are serious about the units being with the EU backers by the 14th, then the planes must’ve been caught.

Huh? What are you referring to here?
Please PM me your contribution ID, Backerkit number, and your issue, I’ll look into it for you.

I’ve already told PM, but there’s no answer.

Are u on the 30th list? If yes what used to take one week to show up on tracking is taking two

1 Like

Finally, i can track mine and it should be delivered anytime soon !

:partying_face:

3 Likes

Good for u…what date did u get ur backerkit tracking ?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List3 Backers

Hello Maciej,
We all realize that this mix-up of tracking numbers in the DHL system is confusing and that you are frustrated that so many months have passed and you have still not received your PPM.
However, please be assured there is no “scam” going on here. Yes, maybe we made some mistakes in the development and production phases, which caused delays into the covid19 lock-downs and is causing more delays in the shipping phase. No one can deny that it has been a long wait, and once again, we apologize for this.
Your PPM is in the shipment to Europe that left HK around May 31st/June 1st. So the delivery you can see on your tracking number on May 19th to Milano, is obviously something else. Your product will arrive in Europe soon, and then we should see a change in the DHL tracking information.
Please accept our apologies for all of the inconveniences.
Steve

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Tracking and Backerkit