General info about shipment and manufacturing

I’ve just received my ppm :partying_face:! Can’t wait to test it today even if i’m working from home.

This ppm was part of Laurent batch (France destination). It needed 5 days to reach my city throught France. (took a bit more time due to Sunday off delivery days)
As soon as it arrived to France, the french post (laposte.fr) created an alias tracking number.

If your destination is France, you better go check the dhl tracking website as the french one is less accurate (no time/hour of updates unlike dhl one).

As a summary for my Laurent batch shipment to France:

• It took about 2 weeks+ to ship from Hong-Kong and pass the german customs.
  • It took then about 5 days to travel from Germany to France
  • Then about 5 days within my country to reach my city
3 Likes

Hi IvoG,/PhilipsNono

Indigogo id 9637
backer id 15588956
I am from list 2 and till now i got 3 tracking number that non of them work.
15/04/2020 - 2630212966
30/052020 - 2630223444
1/06/2020 CR071962917DE
zip code 7545440
From Israel
I am not on any other new list.
Please check how shipping can be expedited.
I am waiting from September, I am tired of following the status as there is really no change.
I sent several emails without receiving a proper response.

Waiting for a final answer When will I get the projector?
,Tnx
Yaniv

3 Likes

I think @Snir had a similar issue. Three tracking numbers.

If I recall, Israel was not considered Europe (i.e. its a ROW shipment) and accordingly CR071962917DE is probably an incorrect number.

Nonetheless, @Snir shipment still routed through germany.

1 Like

Still no joy for Joy :smile: :question:

2 Likes

Just received my PPM. Latvia

4 Likes

Today? Still waiting:(

Hi @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_N

Its now exactly a month since many of us received our tracking numbers. We still don’t have live tracking numbers, and we still don’t have any idea where in the supply chain our PPMs are.

Has there been any clarity from the forwarder? I know both Ivo and Nono have indicated on several occasions that e-mails had been sent to the forwarder requesting an update.

2 Likes

yay, finally Joy has a joy, it has been shipped - although the tracking info not available on DHL website just yet. Let’s see how long the journey will take for mine.

2 Likes

Make sure you have a ticket with our support desk by following these instructions: General info about shipment and manufacturing

More people can see, monitor, and potentially work on your issues and requests there than via the forum.

I got a status update report earlier this morning, but still have to link the information back to the backers involved. I’ll work on that and get back to you guys.

2 Likes

Thanks… I have e-mailed support@screeneo and received an automated response - “Your request (24577) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff”

2 Likes

Hi @hiro… where did you get this news? please share link.

regards,
Pravin

I just got an email from the backerkit this morning European time, with link to my BackerKit page, where I could find the tracking number there linked to DHL - which doesn’t work unfortunately yet.
So, sorry there’s no link I can share, but I hope everyone else in Joy list will receive similar email very soon.

Thanks for info.

By link i meant any news thread over this forum which i might have missed. :slight_smile:

Just got an email that my PPM has shipped. Presumably still to the old address, that I have tried multiple times to get you to change… Been patient but now thoroughly pissed off. Tried contacting you by email, DM and on this thread. Nothing done.

Have you noticed there is small line written says tracking will be active after 48 hours. So you have got to wait but I doubt it will be in 48 hours. All need to do just be patient.

I too just received a mail from Backerkit stating item has been shipped. :smiley:

Just few more days now :slight_smile:

I am also from JOY list and based out in Sweden, EU.

2 Likes

Just got my tracking too, but I might be traveling in a week’s time for 2-3 weeks and seems like it’s not gonna reach on time. Bummer, could’ve been useful on this trip.

1 Like

I was told that the wrong address for my shipment was given to the forwarder, then three weeks without anymore info.

(The correct address is in Sweden, which I updated in January this year.)

I simply do not have an answer for you yet unfortunately, just as I have no answer for a lot of other cases I’ve requested either information about or action from our forwarder, despite chasing them on these.
I know @Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_N are in meetings today, but I’ll escalate through them yet again to see what can be done about this lack of feedback from the forwarder.

Possible to just send another one? Now it’s just punishing your customers for doing nothing wrong.

The address was updated months before any shipping started, it’s really disappointing for a global big brand handling things like this.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

Any actions? Asking the forwarder? Resending?

Sure, but you know, too excited enough to neglect that!!
Oh, BTW, mine said 2 days, not 48 hours :grin:
(and obviously the tracking number is still not available on DHL)

1 Like

What a joke trucking takes 2 to 3 weeks to active.
The service of grocery shop is even better than this.

3 Likes