General info about shipment and manufacturing

@yanivb thanks for the 7 digits Zip Code, this is what we were asking when we called you 1 month ago. You gave us a 5 digit and it was not working. We will now accelerate the process

2 Likes

Hi philipsNono,

Before nine months when i filled out details on backerkit, that was the same number with 7 digit 7545440
You can see also on the message before two months, that the zip code was the same 7 digit

you need to find the real reason why i didnā€™t get the goods,So you wonā€™t make the same mistake again for the fourth time.

What i should except now?, i will get another tracking from backerkit
When i will get the projector?
Please do anything that in your power that this time i will get the projector soon.

Regards,
yaniv

1 Like

Personaly i ordered many things from amazon though dhl and aramex to Kuwait and i recived it already so i agree DHL kuwait working fine and deliver goods normally ā€¦ fully functional

1 Like

Hi
Indiegogo contribution ID 5577
I received an email on May 30 with the DHL tracking ID but until this date DHL has no information for the number. Please I need to know where my projector is and when is going to arrive

Hi Darren, please send an email to support@screeneo.com with subject line

PPX Not Tracking

and include as much detail as you can in the message. Iā€™ll pick up your ticket and look into it for you.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N it has been 16 to 17 days now that I have received the fake tracking of your and still not movement can yous explain what is the next lie you have got please. And that is what happened in the past months.

@IvoGrijt Any feedback so far for Kuwait shipping.

1 Like

I really hope you will make some excuses when you will see the same tracking number moving.
This is not a fake one, we explained many times that the tracking number can only be tracked when the device is scanned by DHL in Germany, after it went for custom cleareance in Belgium.
When we ship the device from HK, Nor Philips, nor Screeneo can do anything, DHL is taking over from there and any delay is caused by them.
We are always pushing them. The tracking number you have is the good one.
Thanks

3 Likes

You should have checked before write your post I can clearly see in posts people are waiting since May and here is mine and if it is not fake where did you get those tracking if the DHL not received the PPM I never hard in my life that you can get tracking without posting item plus never hard that tracking takes months before it get active. And still you are saying it is not fake

unfortunately its not a fake.
But I will explain again how it works.
1: shipment from CHina to DHLL warehouse: DHL Germany gives us a Tracking number that is not active yet
2: DHL ship a container to Belgium (1 week)
3: Custom cleareance: 1 week at least: this depends on the customs
4: Ship from Belgium to Germany : 2-3 days
5: DHL warehouse pick the product and scan it: this is where sometimes it takes a long time: 1 to 2 weeks. This is where they scan the device and you can start to track the device
6: DHL ship to you via your local partner could be DHL or another one
7: the local partner is taking over and this take some times as well
We are not at all involved here. We are not a shipping company so the delay varies.

4 Likes

@Philips_Support_N what about those of us who are waiting for a month and a half for any update? My delivery was part of Betty list, it is showing as scanned in Germany since June 2nd, I have sent some emails following @IvoGrijt ā€˜s instructions and posted some questions in the forum. All I got was an acknowledgment of having created a ticket some weeks ago. Nothing since then. Can you, please, provide some guidance? I understand that this takes time but a month and a half with no progress and zero information is frustrating. Thanks!

3 Likes

Come on donā€™t give your crop I was not burn yesterday. From the beginning I was full in doubt that this complain is not running by Philips and it canā€™t be Philips probably running couple of new comers donā€™t even know how to deal with there customer and if you still insist it is running by Philips then I feel sorry for such cheap service Philips is provided for people. Since I bought was under laying upto know still if you buy new one delivery time is a month later where is people are waiting more than 9 months.

1 Like

Hi there,

I am Levent, contribution ID: 12865

I received tracking number on May 30th. Still waiting for the number to show a progress. That is more than 6 weeks before.

Can you please tell me where my projector is?

Thank you.

2 Likes

I found your tickets Levent, Iā€™ll look into it and give you an update via the ticket.

1 Like

What about mine @IvoGrijt? Any update for me?

1 Like

Also on my plate of 800+ tickets. Iā€™m narrowing down on many though, already managed to handle quite a few.

1 Like

Thank you! Looking forward to hear from someone in Philips support soon.

2 Likes

thank you Ivog

2 Likes

That someone would be me. Iā€™m dealing with shipping issues coming in via tickets, PMā€™s, Indiegogo comments, mentions and posts on this forum, Facebook, personal messages on Facebook Messenger, other media channels, our regular fulfillment process, internal emails, and some other ways Iā€™m not even going to talk about right now.
But at the end of the day thereā€™s only one me, with 2 hands and 10 fingers typing away. Reaching out over any channel other than the tickets means I need to keep looking everywhere, and inadvertently will miss some messages. So by all means do chase me if you must and want, but do so by replying to your last ticket response. Iā€™m working day and night to get through it all, sometimes 12-16 hours a day (anyone whoā€™s gotten ticket or other replies lately can see the timestamps on some of them) and Iā€™m getting better at identifying and categorizing the issues, but for the solutions Iā€™m dependent on the forwarder in China (another reason for the nightly working as they are 6 hours ahead of me, and I have backers from Vanuatu till Hawaii to deal with, and thatā€™s not the short way around).

Philips Projection is responsible for your perks to get to you, but we do not run the shipping business ourselves, and the people we trusted to do so have dropped the proverbial balls leading to us looking bad with you guys. If they had not made some of these mistakes we wouldā€™ve had a much smoother delivery flow and we wouldā€™ve finished a long time ago, even with the Corona pandemic wreaking havoc on all our plans.

2 Likes

When you buy a ticket for an airplane, itā€™s not actually real until you board the plane and sit down in your seat. Even the checking in and boarding pass donā€™t mean youā€™re going to actually go anywhere, as the flight could still get delayed. So did the travel agency sell you a fake ticket number? No they didnā€™t, and neither did we. But until our packages ā€œcheck inā€ (get scanned by DHL) you wonā€™t know theyā€™re coming to you. And just like the ticket number we do give you your tracking label as soon as we have it.

For the EU packages, theyā€™re shipped in bulk to the check-in station, which happens to be in the EU. By doing this the import taxes are less and we can offer the units at lower prices (VAT is still due though). This means they took a flight already before ever checking in and you knowing what happened. This is the phase we are in now with your shipment.

3 Likes