General info about shipment and manufacturing

Brother @IvoGrijt any update on that AU plug movement to forwarder so that they can ship to us in Australia?? Just a Yes/No would do for now

1 Like

I donā€™t have an update on that either :pensive:

1 Like

Its ok no problem mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure! I understand and I mentioned already that Philips should add extra capacity to help you. Donā€™t take this personal but I have already followed the procedure you asked to follow few weeks ago and I did not get any information or update on the situation of my delivery. I see people from batches delivered later acknowledging reception of their projectors, I see people behaving not nicely receiving responses and I was wondering what is going on with my request as I have received no information. Again, nothing personal, in fact, I fully trust your word and believe that you will sort this out. I hope that as much as empathize with you, you also understand that not knowing anything at all is creating some anxiety. I have tried through email 3 times (always using the same thread) and I only got once an ACK. Nothing else. I will try to keep patient and avoid sending any more communication for some more weeks.

Thanks a lot for all your personal commitment @IvoGrijt

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N
Can you please reply to my Address Change request email?

Ticket ID: 26183
My details are as follows:

Backerkit id: 15586385
Contribution ID: 13194
Contribution Date: September 30, 2019

I already have this ticket classified as an urgent one yes.

1 Like

Dear sir @IvoGrijt give some logical answer. I am not here to make trouble but I have done a bit business and I know how thing are working. To load a container from Aisa to Europe or from Europe to Aisa if it go via land normally take upto 45 days and thatā€™s not via air and via probably takes a week not even that. Where I bought a media player from company called Eweat and I received it within a week via DHL. Again that was in the the worst time of this pandemic Again can you check since you provide fake tracking to the people they have been waiting more than 2 months. Now I am coming to you comment relating tickets. When you buy ticket you get the numbers mean you have got to be there on time and if you not that means you lost the payment. Never mind if it was real ticket or fake. Another can you check whatever promises you guys made took place so far was it not with excuse all the time? Delays from single unit upto now delays always been there. And if it was one or two time would have accept it has delays. You must admit that you guys passed false information to the people. From the start of this campaign in total there was not even 3 containers (15000) units.And that is dealing by Philips. You already got more than 800 tickets mean more than 800 peoples are suffering from this campaign. According to my calculations even if it was 300000 unit still 800 tickets are too much for company like Philips . I paid 650 more than 6 months ago wheres these are selling for 450 in here right now and if they told us it takes more than 6 wouldnā€™t waste my time here. And still there is no confirm time when to get this cancer.

I have 800 tickets because some people mail often, sometimes way too often, about the same issue or about separate issues. And Philips Projection lost some employees during the campaign, meaning the tickets managed to accumulate for a while.

I have backers that mail 5 times about when theyā€™ll get it, then 3 times about when the tracking will work, then 3 more times about the tracking being fake, then 4 times about the tracking not moving, but never about finally receiving it. So one person created 15 tickets that until I dive into at least one, I wonā€™t know if theyā€™re all relevant still or not. And if I dive into the wrong one first, Iā€™ll still end up having to look into at least 2. So first up I had to combine tickets from the same person into one, leaving only the last one as the one I work from. Some people even used multiple email accounts to mail from, or a couple both wrote me regarding their 1 perk.

Then I have to weed out the time-critical ones (address change before the next shipment goes out, time sensitive issues with customs, etc.) somehow from that haystack. Then there are some who compared to others just recently backed, and while theyā€™re all important, I think some priority should go to those who backed earlier. If they couldnā€™t get their units sooner due to any number of reasons, at least I should be able to help them to a solution first.

But at the moment it seems bullying is winning. Those that shout, threaten, vilify us and complain loudest seem to try to force their way to the front. Thatā€™s not fair to your fellow backers either. In your particular case, your shipment is just following the same trajectory so many before you did, and doesnā€™t have any issues other than taking itā€™s time. Some of the other cases where the shipments were put on hold or returned to sender are more important than your (probably rightful) inability to be patient just a little longer. Yet here I am typing this all out instead of working on the huge list of responses we got back from the forwarder earlier today, just to keep you at ease on subjects we discussed many times before.

2 Likes

Noted with thanks.

2 Likes

Hi there,

First Iā€™d like to acknowledge that Philips teams are working like crazy to get their device to everyone and that some people are waiting since a very long time.

I wanted to enquire a general information about manufacturing. What would be the current timeframe until the device is built and shipped to the forwarder if someone ordered a unit this month?

I see from the shared XLS that latest contributions to be shipped are in the Joy batch (indiegogo contribution 21540) and that batch Florent has only 74 indigogo ids so far. Does it mean Florent is a small batch, or more indiegogo contribution id will be given to the forwarder anytime soon?

Thanks again for all your efforts

1 Like

We are still making some for the One for the Road offer, plus everyone who is still not fulfilled or who needs a replacement unit. So if you want to get one via the One for the Road offer please decide quickly.

1 Like

Dear Philips,

My contribution ID is 21021, my address has been locked on backerkit a few months ago but it still not shipped yet and my ID does not appear in the spreadsheet you shared in the previous update. Could you please check the status for me so at least make sure itā€™s not ā€˜forgottenā€™. Thanks for the help!

Tony

1 Like

@IvoGrijt i do appreciate all your effort and i know you guys are a company and need to make profit. But while 100 of us are waiting on the product without any update ( specially us in AU, where you guys have failed to secure a plug ) you are advertising to sell moreā€¦ this looks badā€¦ and i think a lot of backers are getting frustrated because of this.
Hope you understand
Thank you

I hear you and both agree and disagree.

It looks bad to you who has an issue and is waiting, yet to anyone who has one and now wanted another one at a similar price point as they backed at, it certainly looks good.

Regarding the plug issue, thatā€™s an internal communication issue, as there is work being done on that front but I am not in the loop of what exactly the status is. Not all communication with / from the forwarders goes via email, and when it does, they sometimes forget to include me in the addressing.
Thatā€™s why I, the one who spends most of the time on the forum and interacts with you guys, donā€™t have an update for you on the plug situation and related shipping issues.

@IvoG I Understand ,
On a Different note. I got my Tracking ID activeā€¦ Yeeeeee
But Wrong Address Nooooo :frowning:

Hopefully i can see the same soon!
*From AUS

my ticket ID : #24586; contribution ID: 18452; Batch: Laurent;
If you ship the device from HK, Why i havenā€™t received any GOOD NEWS about my PPX, my address in MACAU (near HK).
no tracking number
But one thing i ā€™ m sure is that t there is no delivery

I received a trackingnumber. Itā€™s working, but the only message I get on the DHL site:
Die Sendung wurde elektronisch angekĆ¼ndigt.

Di, 30.06.2020, 12:50 Uhr

Since then, nothing.
My backer Id: 21359 (indiegogo)

Please advise what to do. Nothing seem to have happend the last two weeks.
Thank you for your help.
Wkr Pieter

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #4 for an explanation for this.

There were some issues shipping to Macau, something about export laws / procedures / permissions. We found a way to handle these and itā€™s being taken care of, we were promised shipping this week. This is being taken care of by a different forwarder who actually stand by their word.