General info about shipment and manufacturing

@IvoGrijt Here’s a thought, why dont you ask someone senior in Screeneo / Philips, to make a call to someone who is also senior in DHL and have that person question why all of this product is sitting in a warehouse waiting to be picked up for months? Why are we relying on WeChat and emails to customer service representatives? Surely the Philips brand would carry some wight on a phone call from a senior manager? Simple matter of escalating the problem, most working environments employ this tactic and it usually gets things done.

It really is ridiculous at this point, week after week goes by and all that seems to be done by Philips is to send an email to the forwarder or DHL every now and again and return some half baked excuse to us about poor customer service and not being able to get hold of someone. I mean do we all need to email the CEO of Philips to get something moving?

2 Likes

Hello,

I got this update from DHL and just wondering if its normal ora smth is wrong?

Hallo Berlin2020,
Ich kenne das. Bei mir entwickelt es sich ebenfalls nicht weiter. Heute habe ich sogar gesehen, dass die Sendungsverfokgungsnummer gelöscht wurde.

Ich weis aber auch nicht wo ich mich noch melden kann. Bis jetzt hatte ich kein Glück.
Ich drück dir die Daumen

1 Like

Everyone here is kind of nervous because of the late delivery. I presume the custom check is solved already and the cargo just waits to be lifted up. Why someone from the forwarder company just doesn’t call to DHL and tell them that they’re expecting someone who is going to take care for that, since the delivery is already paid and it’s just blocking the space in the warrenhouse at the moment.

2 Likes

You could email us at support@screeneo.com with your questions, however I’d recommend to keep an eye on this thread for updates this week. If by Friday there’s no progress this will most likely already have been noticed / mentioned by us or by other waiting backers.

@IvoGrijt I had returned my defective projector for a replacement earlier this month. It was delivered back to Philips on 10th of July.

I was told my projector will be shipped along with the batch scheduled on week 31 (last week). Could you let me know if there was a shipment to EU last week and if my projector is included in it?

I haven’t received any tracking information till now.

I would have to ask, as I am not aware of any shipments to the EU last week being planned or happening. Does not mean they may not have happened, I just don’t have the info.

However, since you don’t have a new tracking label, I would say that yours was not labeled yet.

Exactly as Ivo already said in this thread, from a legal and contractual point of view, Screeneo is not the sender, thus Screeneo is not a customer of DHL, but the company in China who’s sending the packages to DHL Germany. Thus, someone from Screeneo or even Philps, calling DHL to tell them someone in China sent a package that is sitting in a warehouse and is not picked-up will not have the expected result.

And if we’re talking about DHL Germany, is even more so. I have called them a few years ago to tell them I was not home when they tried to deliver a package, the package is on the way back to the sender, but the sender left the country and cannot contact them anymore. Their answer was: there’s nothing you can do, then. Our contractual partner is the sender, not you.
And yes, it was a package worth 500€, addressed to me. That was not enough for them to say: ok, we’re getting the package back to you.

1 Like

While that may be a good argument when it comes to DHL, I must still agree with @DBDub that some sort of escalation is definitely in place here, and this could be in the form of an escalation within the Chinese forwarder. As far as I have seen in the thread, we actually still do not really know if the EU Joy shipment has reached Europe yet, or if it has even been sent. Or have I missed something? The only update I have seen is the one referred above, i.e. that the tracking data was renewed due to lack of activity…

1 Like

I asked them (the agent and his manager, with our project manager and CEO on the CC as I always do) this on Tuesday morning European time.

What’s the status with the EU batch that’s now in Germany? Clients are being told by DHL that the shipment was canceled due to DHL not having received the goods from you. This is one such case: 00340434298892096472.
Please let us know today what the actual status is, not just the planning.

I got this answer from them earlier today, sorry it slipped my mind to post it:

Ivo
The goods are all in our German warehouse. We expect to scan them today or tomorrow. Start

This is exactly what they wrote to me. Nothing more and nothing less.
So nothing dismissing nor confirming the claim from DHL.

This is the level of communication we often get from them, translated using some website service. It’s vague and often offers no real answer to our queries.

We’ve escalated often, but we are always met with promises and more vagueness, they do 80% of what they say they’ll do, or some of it will be in a different way than agreed or promised.

Hindsight is 20/20 they say, and this is 2020 we’re living in now.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

I had contacted 3 weeks ago about my shipment which was rejected by DHL UK (ticket # 24802) and 2 weeks ago had asked for an update but received none. I get that you are busy and have a hundred plates spinning, and I’ve been trying to not to be another cause of the email hassles but when the vocal people are getting answers simply due to being a hassle it doesn’t help. Again, I understand none of this is your fault personally, and this isn’t a normal purchase process but when I pay more than £500 for something and the delivery disappears and then all contact dries up, I feel it’s understandable to get annoyed

1 Like

You should have an update in your mailbox now :wink:

Thank you for your understanding and patience, for providing me with a ticket number which allows me to find your ticket much quicker, and for having provided me with all the relevant information in the original mail that you opened the ticket with.
Every second or minute I save not searching for and looking all of that up helps me get more tickets handled, especially after being at it all day and night. :blue_heart:

There is no doubt in my mind that you are doing all you can here, @IvoGrijt, but at the same time I cannot shake the thought that a couple of calls from seniors at Philips/Screeneo to seniors at the forwarder at an earlier stage could have helped quite a bit…

4 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt, Could you please look into ticket #26485 (Contribution ID: 16234) when you get a chance? Thanks!

1 Like

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N
I don’t understand and it not make sense to me. That you are trying to build a business and some don’t even care. Like Philips again it put me in doubt. Why would forwarder or DHL hold the goods in there warehouse to harm Philips reputation in the market. There must be an agreement between both. It dose not make sense to me all. Looks like Philips is really disparate and there business is relying on forwarder and DHL. Plus some dummy comes here admit that I am no body. Plus we never asked a question from. And still keep involving questions and answer not even have the ability to resolve the problem. Appreciate the work @IvoGrijt is doing at lest answering the questions. I feel really sorry for this brand which it looks like running by few people. As I was thinking Philips is a big brand and dealing with over 100 countries and probably delivering more than 100 containers a year to the worldwide. But it fails to deliver only 2 containers in one year. I personally backed up under the name of this brand while there was more options like anker nebula or movie for dice and yet waiting with no idea when we get this item.

Now would please let me know how long do we need to wait it is exactly a month now we have received the tracking numbers. With no movement and if I said fake tracking numbers you was not happy and you said they are real and if so then what happened to it.

Thank you

2 Likes

It’s been over a month. @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N, could you give me an update on that?

1 Like

Is there predefined any fine in the contract with the forwarder, if the cargo delay overlaps some time period? This is definitely harming the Phillips reputation. Are Phillips representatives somehow pushing on the Screeneo or they do not know about this problem yet?

1 Like

Thanks

Seems like you are having a lot of issues with shipping to EU now.

How do I know when you would ship the projector. like is there a list to be updated like before. Or should I wait for tracking number.

Thanks
Ajith

Ivo when are you going to look at our tickets? Many of us don’t have our devices yet and this must be the priority for you. It has been nearly 2 months since I have raised my ticket and zero response. It is obvious that Vigo logistics is incapable and you need to remedy this situation straight away.

2 Likes

Hello, I ordered two PPMs on 07.07. again. Contribution ID 21893. What about the next shipment to Europe?