General info about shipment and manufacturing

… and to sue them!

Have a look in this post with all the detailed instructions and the email address to have the ticket created: Issues with List3 Backers

1 Like

I would not rely that much on what Rezo_Greywords is saying.
She (or he?) is one of the users of this forum that keeps writing false statements and when asked for evidence she/he just prefers to vanish instead of providing the evidence.
You know, like a respectful troll :wink:

Fair enough. That though does not change the point being made, nor the expectations from, or responsibilities of Philips.

2 Likes

Damn, they are actually selling the device on Amazon :scream:

2 Likes

id 14552 so far the tracking number was not updated. Summary ppm is the responsibility of dhl or its not shipped. Online store Some shops say they have a courier, a sponsor who has been with the fundraising program in the first place, struggles to find a way to follow up, or while Mogo pro, another fundraising program that has launched almost simultaneously. The sponsors of the project have completed the mogo pro before the new year is bored, the chips are lost.

Indeed: https://www.amazon.com/Philips-PPX620-INT-Projector-Bluetooth/dp/B07SQRL4ZJ

That is grotesque!

And let me quote the following from a post back in April:

So, we all have funded this campaign in the value of €6,871,454 by 14,711 backers, to be told that now we have to wait forever for Philips to decide how they will resolve the charade they are in with their shipping partners. In the meantime others are getting their projector on Amazon in a matter of days, others get their second projector, and those that backed in Sep 2019, have their money withheld without a delivered product and await for endless disputes of Philips with their shipping subcontractors.

What a joke!

As said in my previous messages:

Unless a final and fully satisfactory resolution is provided in the next 7 days, in the form of a replacement projector shipped to us, the above legal actions will proceed as planed!

Seriously! Enough is enough! We are infuriated!!!

6 Likes

In before somebody from Philips Projection clarifies they can no longer chain their products to the warehouses and keep the stocked retail products from being sold because they have a business to run and financially can’t afford any more setbacks.

On the bright side, once the retail sale takes off, maybe the Philips support will get an upgrade to solve all of those open tickets currently running wild.

1 Like

How do I check the status of the 2nd (bonus unit) I purchased? Backer kit shows that the shipping info has been locked but its been over a month and I have not received an update on shipping. I assumed if the product is being sold on Amazon that I should receive my shortly. Please point me in the right direction. @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N
Did the forwarder give you any update? Why don’t you reply to the questions from backers? Philips’s CEO can’t help with the forwarder issue? Why can Philips sell PPM on the Amazon before we get it? We only want to know where is our PPMs. Why Philips can’t ship the PPMs to us, then Philips can ship to Amazon? Is the distance between China and Taiwan farther than the United States? Please answer us! Thank you.

1 Like

I’m personally not answering because:

• I can’t say anything I haven’t already said many times before
  • I truly don’t know what the issue is with sending to these countries, I would also think that seeing the distance and the fact that everybody speaks Chinese would make it easier rather than more difficult. But I guess I’m certain matters distance is of no consequence.
  • I have no knowledge of how Philips Projection sells their products outside of this Indiegogo campaign, I was hired to help with this campaign and that’s what I’m working on, sometimes 10-14 hours a day, week or weekend, and often deep in the night. So why or how they got units (if they even really have stock) for Amazon I do not know. But I do know that Amazon is way better in their logistics than our current forwarder.

We gave the forwarder the units, told them to ship, they didn’t. We keep pressing them to do so, escalating every now and then, but not everything is solved right away. If we shipped directly from a warehouse like so many online retailers do, or had a competent forwarder, we would’ve rounded this campaign up much sooner and without any unnecessary delays. But alas, it wasn’t meant to be apparently.

2 Likes

So you don’t have any update from the forwarder. Can you change it to the other forwarder? Is there a deadline that we can receive the PPM?

1 Like

Hi Ivo,

I hope you are keeping well and not too stressed… is there any update for us backers in the UK where the items were returned to sender last month?

Kind regards
Paul

hi,
I am still waiting for the ticket [#24749] to be updated. Again.

P.S. and there is a ticket I sent in May, #21064 which never had any response.

You are the most irrelevant to the topic and just trolling around, @dragos.

you are not here to receive your unit, nor working on the distribution process. You are just one of those “white knights” @skinnymike mentioned in his post.

I have decided to ignore most of your posts because it is just a waste of time, you are the one who is delivering deceive information and distorting the focus.

Just like what you did with @berlin2020
when he had a clear screenshot showing the product is sold by Philips Projection (Aka Screeneo),

you were just deluding by saying it “might” have been sold by others

Similarly, the AxentWear story I shared, has everything backtrack-able on the project’s update page, it doesn’t take more than 5 minute to read it. and you just went for ad hominem.

@gad, if you decided to take legal action against Screeneo, I will be more than happy to join your side, and I will also suggest to file an investigation on this guy to find out his relationship with Screeneo and make him to take responsibility for the flaring and taunting he has done here.

3 Likes

Rigo, your delivery instructions have been provided to the German warehouse of the forwarder, and we hope that they will act on it as quickly as possible. You will get a tracking number through Zendesk as soon as they pass one to us. We have such a high backlog of delivery problems, we’ve decided to centralize all handling in Zendesk. Now @Philips_Support_T and @IvoGrijt are teaming up to try to make sure all questions are answered in Zendesk.
Steve

1 Like

It is available on Amazon EU a lot more earlier.
someone under this topic actually shared the information, i think it was in Late May/Early June, but the information is distorted and suppressed with malice.

The most frustrating part is that, just three weeks ago, PhilipsNono made a post under the Taiwanese topic.

they “just shipped 33 units” to the backers on that day, and it was weeks later after they started to sell on amazon.

@gad you might want to back up this information too, as this is a solid proof that it is not the forwarder causing the delays, but Screeneo deliberately selling the units before fulfilling the rewards.

edit

guess when did they start selling on Amazon?

Still no feedback for Kuwait shipping.

2 Likes

Made a new ticket [28739]
i’m highly doubtful that i get a answer.
I had a other ticket like over 2months ago and never got a answer on that…

2 Likes

Dear George,

We fully understand your frustration about the long wait you have had to endure to receive your PPM. Once again, we offer our sincerest apologies. I believe that you are in contact with the team through Zendesk and that your case is now being resolved.

On top of all of the problems we are having in the delivery phase of this campaign, it is regrettable that your PPM was lost by DHL en route. I hope you understand that problems like this within DHL are beyond our control.

While there are still many problems to resolve, our team, led by Ivo and Nono, are deligently solving them one by one. And if you take a minute to look through the various comments on the community, you will see this being acknowledged by more and more backers.

We apologize also for the presence of PPM on Amazon now. We believed that the Indiegogo campaign would be completely fulfilled by now and did not anticipate the complications in deliveries we are now experiencing. Needless to say, we stopped deliveries anywhere but to the community again, and only a limited number of products are available on Amazon.

There are still a large number of delvery problems to resolve, and we are committed to handling them one by one until all backers have received their units. Please bear with us as the team works through the issues.

Regards,

Steve

1 Like