General info about shipment and manufacturing

Yes indeed, we will receive all those returns to our HQ tomorrow or on monday and then send it to you directly from Switzerland. I noted your case in our shipping queue. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you very much Nono!.

Rgds

Pablo

Regarding Switzerland, my unit is stuck since 24 of September, after leaving ā€œreturn to senderā€ status. I thought things were moving switfly since then but now IĀ“m trapped in the waiting loop. Could you check it out?

Ticket #25007

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

Hello Miguel,

Sorry about the long wait and poor communications. In looking through your mails, your units seems to have been returned to Germany by DHL for whatever reason.

There are a batch of units that should arrive in our office in Switzerland next week, and we have added you to the list of shipments.

It will be faster to send you a unit directly from our office, as our forwarder is extremely slow in correcting these issues.

You should receive a new tracking number in the coming days.

Regards,

Steve

You guys should do something extra for Miguelā€¦ Like Jesus. Give him somethingā€¦ Thatā€™s an unreasonable amount of mismanagement.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T

Request: 24748
So yeah, for visibility Iā€™ll be posting here.

I have received my new tracking number via BackerKit last October 9 but until now package is still not trackable. So, I really just want to know what is the ACTUAL STATUS of this shipping batch!

This is my third tracking number hence my concern that again Iā€™m being given hope that Iā€™ll receive my item soon but turns out that I will wait for months before another action will be taken.

1 Like

I just heard that the current batch of HK direct deliveries (Addresses in APAC and Americas) was held up in customs between China mainland and HK.

The units have apparently cleared customs now and will arrive in HK shortly. The tracking numbers will be scanned and go live.

@Philips_Support_N Completely the same situation with my parcel going to Denmark.
Iā€™ve heard nothing since October 9ā€™th :man_shrugging:

Date Tracking Details
10/09/20 DHL ā€“ 6889347161

Yes, you are in the same batch as Jadd. We gave an order for reshipment of about 40 units to our forwarder. We received tracking numbers for these shipments, but none of the tracking numbers work yet.

They told us it was a delay in customs clearance between China and HK.

We are watching the situation. Hopefully they are telling the truthā€¦

A post was split to a new topic: Replacement unit issue - Lubos Buracinsky

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T
Request # / Support Ticket # : 29860

Please refer to the screenshots below:1-BackerKit-6889347264-09OctReplacementUnit

I receive the tracking details of the replacement unit on 9th Oct but since then tracking is still not active and i have asked update from support team over mail thrice but no reply., hence, posting it here as well for your information.

The said shipment destination is Sweden.

Please let me know if you have any update on the same.

thanks in advance.

regards,
Pravin Ingle
Can you guys provide update on this

Hi all,

Iā€™ve received my PPM today!.

It is really small, iā€™ve just imagined bigger than it is. Great quality product.

Thank you very much @IvoGrijt and the rest of the team for all the anxiety and questions all this lo g time. Hope to just speak with you about cool features of our PPM.

Patiente for the rest and really hope that you receive your projectors very soon.

Rgds.

Pablo

Hi. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m the only one from Peru, I think we are 2 sponsors. I consulted my situation through this thread for my case review in June, after which my question was moved to a personal thread, in order to ā€œreply to me in that threadā€. Gentlemen @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N, to this day I have an answer. I know that constantly mentions in this thread that the saturation of cases is abrupt and I understand, I am patient. 4 months I think is enough patience. I ask you to please give me an update on my case, I think I have waited long enough so that at least I am told that I have to keep waiting, or if I am not going to receive anything, at least a short message. Most likely, in the answer to this question they tell me that they continue with cases similar to mine and that everything is a mess, I can understand it, save me that part and go to the fundamental part of my question. WHAT IS THE SITUATION OF MY ORDER, do not mention how saturated they are, and I read a lot of it and I understand it, I do not want to read more of it. Let it be clear that I want the product and if I have to keep waiting, then Iā€™ll wait
I send my information and if something is missing, please let me know to provide it and to terminate this issue of the wait or have at least a probable date
Contribution ID: 15796
Backerkit Backer ID: 15584588

@Philips_Support_N I know this is out of your hands, but now I have a new concern.
Still not able to activate the supplied tracking number, so it seems that nothing is happening regarding the shipment?!
In 14 days I am moving to a new address, and I fear that my unit will get lost in the process.
Is it somehow possible to update the shipping address at this point?
Thanksā€¦

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N

I admit that I was quite skeptical but finallly, after one year, Iā€™ve got the PicoPix on hands.
Anyway, I want to thank you all for the efforts,

Also thanks to @Thimothy_Cowger for support! :call_me_hand:

Best regards,
Miguel

2 Likes

1 week now since the last update. And until now the tracking number is still not activated. So, whatā€™s the current status?

Hi @Philips_Support_N
Can I update my address at this point?

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T Please update on this. Thanks in advance.

Support ticket #25007

A full month has passed, and no update since then (ItĀ“s going to be a full year soon since I placed my order)

Could you check it out, please?

I thought the new shippings from Switzerland provided reassurance but itĀ“s getting hopelessā€¦

Thanks

@Hello,
Yes indeed we have checked with DHL and they lost your parcelā€¦
We are sending you another one next week via UPS from Switzerland.