General info about shipment and manufacturing

Good news I hope. Movement for me.

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_T

My PPM was sent on may, and still no news.
I’m really very very tired of this…

Can you, please, tell me where is it, and when will I get the product I backed ?
If you care a little bit, please answer.

Backerkit : 15586033
indiegogo ID : 13698
Parcel number sent in May : CR071938405DE

you should have a received a new tracking number now.

@IvoGrijt @PhilipsNono @philipsnono @Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_1

Any updates on Shipping to India? I received a tracking number in June. No update post that.
None of my queries on the forum are answered.
No updates for the ones on List3.
It’s been more than a year since I backed the product. It is getting very frustrating…

Contribution ID: 12735
Contribution Date: September 28, 2019

Backer ID:21598
Tracking Number:6883941480
2 months and it is still not working.
Whats going on ?!

Thanks.
Got a message from DHL, asking me to pay 44.5 € for import duty/tax payement…
Is this normal ? I already payed a tax in backerkit

Thank you for your answer

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N
Good afternoon. I received a DHL number in May 2020 and I still didn´t receive anything. Contacting DHL they say the track number is wrong and Philips supports is not replying any of my emails.
Now, and after months without movements, the DHL site says that the parcel is returned.
Please provide me a solution.
Contribution ID: 10875
Regards.

Replacement PPM was delivered today. For the moment, all is good. I hope that it will remain like that. Good luck guys.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_T

My PPM was sent on may, and still no news.
I’m really very very tired of this…

Can you, please, tell me where is it, and when will I get the product I backed ?
If you care a little bit, please answer.

Here are the details, Thank you.

Backers ID: 15588157
Contribution ID: #10752
Tracking: DHL – 00340434298892065263

Thank you

Here we go again…finally a new tracking number two weeks ago after all the “returned 2 sender” nonsense but no updates since then (September, 24)

What´s wrong? @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N
(Ticket #25007)

Hello, my ticket #29807 has been opened for a month and still no reply from you guys yet. Please help to check, thanks!

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N@PhilipsNate @Philips_Support_T

Hello anybody there. I have been trying to get a response from 2weeks. Nobody care about the queries.
This is very annoying. The customer support is not at all good. They dont even care about the customers. I have been asking for the status repeatedly and nobody give damn concern about that.
Its been almost a year and I lost the hope of getting my ppm. Anybody over here waiting for the response. Dont waste your time. These people doesnt even care.

1 Like

Hello Jaladi,

Our apologies that no one answered your messages.

I tracked your messages and see that you first brought this up in June, and in fact never received a clear answer.

For whatever reason, your unit was returned by DHL to the German warehouse of our forwarder and we need to send you a new unit.

Since our forwarder is incredibly slow in fixing these issues, we have started sending units from our Swiss office or through Amazon.

I will ask @Philips_Support_T to send you a unit through Amazon on Monday.

Regards,

Steve

5 Likes

As always Steve good job

Hi , my query for a replacement unit has been placed since 13-September and now it has been a month without getting any response yet. I have posting all over the forum and seems like all the support are just ignore me.
What happen here? Is it that I have bough a product that was broken in just less than 9 month of usage and cant even get to claim my warranty from the support? I just don’t understand.
Can you please help to check my ticket #29807?

Hello,

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T

So as many other backers, I feel completely lost in this process. The only thing I know is that the most probably I will never see the pico pix (and if I got it, it will be already obsolete device) and that I will not have my money back too.

It’s been one year almost and now I have lost my tracking number at DHL (CR071960831DE), so I actively can see by my self looking (one more time through messages) that @Philips_Support_N is telling us that our tracking code should reactivate within a week or so… I don’t know, Should I guess that my situation is similar by my self?

So I share my info again:

Indiegogo ID : 16571
Backer Kit ID : 15583983

My collection of tickets:

And my last reply from Philips Support:

Still waiting for that “today”

Best regards,
Miguel

Thank you for the response @Philips_Support_N
Hope I get my ppm this week. Its a long wait but Still excited.
@Philips_Support_T

Hi @Philips_Support_N Please could you have a look at this? I´m waiting since MAY…

Hope all here, I am getting quite desperate. Received my shipping label a long, long time ago. Send numerous messages that I moved country (yes covid turns all lives around), and got promised the label would be updated. However the unit got shipped to France anyway.

I am not sure what to do anymore since no one responds on direct messages or emails.

Find this incredibly disturbingnand hope some one can resolve this ASAP for me.

Hi @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_T,

Ticket #26357

I have not received any information for a long time. My PPM was returned to german warehouse in august and since then no news.

My last updates is asking for a full refund. If you are not able to do anything to deliver the projector, please, i kindly ask for a refund.

Thank you very much in advance.

Rgds.

Pablo