General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N are the factories open?
Did you get the 900 units from the previous factory? Can you ship them?
When you say all forgotten below 4k , do you ship us first?

We just asked the question to our team in China. Will replay you guys in few minutes

4 Likes

Ok so any news yet?

Their first factory is open! Hopefully we should see some units shipping soon and all backers forgotten under 4000 should be on their way asap. They will update once they are sending a batch!

Okay, we know that the first factory is opened.

We want to know the following:

1. How many were produced given your staff numbers and how many can be expected to be produced in one day?
  2. How many people are there for the replacement and forgotten backers.
    Please let us know, thank you so much.
1 Like

Hey, I’m a new backer (contribution ID in the 20Ks). On indiegogo shipping-info said March 2020 but from reading here this seems unrealistic. Is there a shipping estimation for the latest backers (I’m in the EU) ?

I’m backer number 8,036 (ordered my projector in early September) and I’m from Europe - so I have to wait for all of the forgotten backers below 4,000, the replacement PPMs to be sent to the backers with broken PPMs, and for shipments to be delivered to AUS/NZ irrespective of their backer number??

Exactly, remember when they told us that shipping would be in contribution ID order? And when many, many people told them that this wouldn’t be possible, they said that their logistics network and partners where surely capable of doing that and stood firmly by their ID number order nonsense?

That was also a lie.

1 Like

they wont be able to answer u given to the volatile nature of the virus. They couldnt give us proper shipping info before because if they have given it, they will have to stick by the date. so it is unlikely they will answer you. im sorry, but i can give you a rough guess, since the products are finished and there wont be anymore hardware upgrading delays.

they can produce 500-1000 per day (on a good day) and ship every 500-1000 as a batch. they need to fulfill all the earlier ones before they get to you.
Earliest, April, latest June. i assume.

we have similar ID no.

Yes we have to wait for all the replacement products first THEN the forgotten ones. Im trying to ask them how many people are there. Then there are around 700-800 AUS/NZ shipment. THEN everyone else, but not sure where they will start first.

I remember that. but i didnt believe it. No point sulking about it though, it is waht it is, we have no power over it. Let’s just hope we can receive ours as soon as possible.

Any update on this? How many are produced today?

How do I change my shipping address? I have moved house since I backed this in October. Thanks, James @Philips_Support_N

Send them an email hello@picopix.com, explain your situation and give them your new address.

1 Like

Our Second Factory opened today but with very few people.

11 Likes

How’s the packaging of the 700 ready pieces going?

4 Likes

Could you please give us the following info?

1. No. of products that are produced daily.
  2. Status of the 700 readied products
  3. How many people are there for the replacement batch and the forgotten batch?
1 Like

As previously said, we will give you information as soon as we have it.

thank you so much for the prompt reply.
But could you please answer the third question ? since there should be a solid number.

1 Like

around 100

2 Likes