General info about shipment and manufacturing

That’s an awesome consolidated post.

Sad to read Screeneo are a country mile away from their 500 per day production target, but at least QC is picking up what would be a huge returns headache.

One thing this has certainly taught me, just wait until you can buy a product on the shelf next time! The crowdfunding platform is BS.

2 Likes

Unfortunately yes, it’s not for everyone or for everything. If you like having input into the features and don’t mind waiting indefinitely then crowd backing brings the benefits of a lower price and earliest adoption possible.

If you can’t wait indefinitely or have specific timing issues, and don’t mind getting what the designers came up with without your input and at a higher final price, then by all means skip crowdfunding campaigns.

I myself buy off the shelf 99,99% of the time. Only when I want the benefits mentioned above do I back these kind of campaigns.

2 Likes

This looks great! There was a custom holdup b/w china and HK also. I’d put that there instead of post labeling. There will be another customs post shipment, but that is outside any control so we can skip that on the Flowchart.

1 Like

And done, thanks :slight_smile:

Good to get a second pair of eyes on it.

5 Likes

That was quick… seems perfect for the info we have for the time being. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just happened to check in at the right time :slightly_smiling_face:

Next week we will have 2 production lines! Hopefully we will have a bigger QC passed numbers soon enough :exclamation:

1 Like

As long as you are staying inside the house and not going out. #StaySafe

@IvoGrijt Medical professional here: The virus survives on cardboard around 24 hours, on plastic/acrylic or stainless steel around 72 hours if humidity an temperature is stable. Which should not be the case for a package changing countries.

So you should be safe handling it with gloves and a piece of cloth in front of your mouth. I open my packages on the balcony, get out whatever is in it with a piece of paper, place it inside on the floor, get rid of the gloves and the paper (bin it kill it) and step back inside, open the box of whatever I ordered and then go for washing my hands. This is absolutely enough to be safe! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks Gizem, I’m not (that) paranoid myself, I just went along with the poster @macsan0123 to show him he has nothing to worry about even if he felt there was a risk.

But always good to get good information from a well informed source! :sunglasses::+1:t4:

1 Like

@IvoG You helped me alot in this forum with many many informations! I’m happy I can return the favour SOMEHOW. :yum:

3 Likes

He he.not a medical professional…just read it somewhere…thx

1 Like

Hi !

I know my contribution ID is high (#13140), but it seems you go by country rather than #ID! Is there any news on the next Canada shipment ?
Have you thought of a small gift for long wait ? A carrying pouch for instance, it’s just an idea !
More transparency form your part could ease up the process for everyone! People don’t look mad at not receiving it rather than being kept in the dark.

Can’t wait to watch movies on this beauty thought!

Thanks for answering

Kevin
If it helps here’s my backerkit ID 11582840, contribution ID 13140.

4 Likes

Now that’s a brilliant idea something philips should have offered for the delay without your asking.maybe discount like free shipping but I guess they won’t
I would be happy if I get a trouble free piece and a new one .

1 Like

Ild also like to know about the next shipment to Canada please

Hello @Philips_Support_N,

Can you please let me know if I am included in the next shipment list?
backerkit id 15589389, contribution id 8537

Thanks for answering

So apparently there is a new Update in the “Pinned Post” asking backers to send an email with additional information.

What is unclear to me: who is this update directed to? All backers? Backers that already have a shipping info?

@Philips_Support_N can you please clarify?

Best Regards Tobias

When will this batch be shipped? My number is in the list, but status in backerkit has not changed.

U can right to go to page sourcethen search for Backer_id

Was an old question :slight_smile: I found it. Was well hidden.
Thanks for your reply.