General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_P

91093407_298639177773014_4421510759255638016_n

I have contacted DHL AU, and they have not received any shipment from you guys in contrary to what PhilipsNono suggested on 26/3, when they have assured me that the batch is shipped from the warehouse to HK. I am in the Missing AUS 2nd Batch (there are only 10 of us).

Could you please follow up on this case for me? Where is my item now? and when exactly will it be shipped? Please let me know, I have contacted your staff also at Hello@picopix.com, but I have yet to receive a response since last week.

Itā€™s okay if there are delays, but I need to know at least that my item is indeed on the shipping list, and also since it has missed the shipping date Philipsnono suggested, when exactly will this batch be planned to be shipped?

I know I post quite frequently, and I understand there are delays, but my item is meant to be shipped around 2 weeks ago, and I am not getting any response.

Let me know if you know anything about this.

David

1 Like

So where are the units from the list youā€™ve posted. Is it possible to get an update.

Hi @Philips_Support_N just looking for an update for UK deliveries? Also could you please check if Iā€™m included in the batch? Iā€™m backerID : 15588361

Most appreciated :slight_smile:

in the plane. Again due to the Covid 19, itā€™s extremely difficult to book a flight

Still waiting for DHL flight information.
DHL is waiting to get a flight approval

1 Like

Thank you for the update

Hello all, reminder not to tag me in shipping related questions because I donā€™t work in that department, I wonā€™t be able to provide any updates.

For any technical queries, feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks.

The information in that unlisted post only applies to those that fall in the topicā€™s title category: Those waiting for replacement units. They most likely have been watching or tracking that topic and therefore will still see it despite it being unlisted.

People waiting on their first unit do not need to provide the requested info.

@Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt, Please can we sort out changing addresses, if PPMs go to the wrong country thatā€™s just going to be more disappointment and more headaches for all involved. Youā€™re able to respond to other peopleā€™s queries on here, so please do with mine.

Iā€™ve been really polite multiple times now and itā€™s getting me nowhere

1 Like

What do you mean in the plane? u mean at customs?
Im sorry but you have personally informed me that the item was shipped last week. which means the item is already in the plane - flying towards its destination, not being stuck in a warehouse, that is called shipping, which you have already told me LAST WEEK. I have emails from your staff where they confirmed the shipping taking place. So they ā€¦ lied? why?

again i understand there are delays, but i cannot tolerate LIES. I have contacted Hello@picopix.com where they have confirmed me the shipping taking place, and just now the screeneo staff told me, it did not take place. This is very unprofessional. is there someone i can speak to about this?

Guys, Philips, Picopix, here or by email: we are the same people.
our forwarder told me that the shipment has been done. Itā€™s on DHL side and DHL is waiting for the flight to be booked. So yes we shipped it. Itā€™s now on DHL side.

Hi

Iā€™m little bit tiring because no news since last november. We saw some backers received item but we donā€™t have the full view per country !! What is exactly the situation My order is Order #11609847 and Iā€™m waiting for this device to be shipped in France ! When Philips Teams can provide more precision ?
COVID is a good reason to delay some shipment but not to not provide information !

1 Like

Concerning our team answering by email: we had only 1 guy last week due to some holidays. We had 300 emails to answer today and catching up. Still 115 to answer.

3 Likes

We are giving information quite everyday except during weekends. Also, you are backer 10821.

This is the email i received from your team at backerkit.

on the 26 March, it is stated that my item is shipped and my tracking number is ready. I have waited 4 days, and I contacted the DHL staff whom inform me that the shipping did not take place as they still donā€™t have the item. Now i repeat, i understand delays, but this is more than that, this is very poor communications and simply misleading.

So, to my understanding. from the 16 March to 30 March, my item is still at the warehouse and NOT SHIPPED.

This is an email from 18 March stating that it will be shipped that week, which was 2 weeks ago.

OK @Philips_Support_N, so what u meant is you have shipped to your forwarder, not shipped to the deliverers. I understand. confusing, but understandable. Then to avoid this confusion, please in the next announcement, when you mention shipped, its shipped to forwarders. and then roughly 2 weeks or more waiting period from the forwarders.

@Philips_Support_N: do you have an update on the factories in China, about their manpower for your lines, about the production capacity, QC levels, amount of units planned and actually produced, etc. ?

A post with lots of info that I can quote in the news summary would be great!

1 Like

Update:

18 March 2020

31 March 2020

It is NOT on the DHL side yet, i have just contacted them.
Your forwarder has not shipped it out yet. They merely created the label.This is the information they gave me.

So either:
A) your forwarder lied and has not shipped to DHL
B) DHL lied.

1 Like

Hi, everything on track with delivering to EU < #4000 ?

Thanks,
C

(contribution no. 3524 and backerkit id. 15593447)

1 Like

No ! my baker number is 7,879 and not 10821.

What I would like to know is a view of where you are in the shipment. At today I donā€™t have any idea the situation in France for example. How many people will receive the device before me ? the most system should be to define the situation per country of all bakers.