General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hello Nono,

Can you say for which countries the new products are aim for ?
Also have you planned to send any to the Backers living in China ?

Thank you in advance,

Backer #1986

@Philips_Support_N Can you please tell the Contribution ID range and countries list for the new devices to be shipped ?

@Philips_Support_N: Any news on these points for us April Fools on our day? :wink: :nerd_face:

1 Like

Is there a way to find out when the packages will be pickup by UPS ?

Considering previous QC results, it is a bit silly to say this in such strong words before you are sure all 1200 will pass. Why don’t you just curb your enthusiasm and wait a couple of hours to bring the news when it has actually happened?

4 Likes

@Philips_Support_N
Reminder.

My take is, it is better to know 1200 were produced and ready for QC. Obviously, the messaging can be better. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are we ending up with no update today? :confused:

1 Like

Does look that way.

I can’t seem to see my backer number in the list of missing ones for UK. Any ideas @Philips_Support_N?

Backer kit: 15590373

Yeah it’s obviously good to know how many are produced! I fully encourage updates on any progress. However, stating that something will succeed while in the past weeks batches have failed the QC is just not intelligent communication.

2 Likes

I’ll chuck it to language barrier and wait for the numbers tomorrow (if not today).

My Contribution ID is 7889. What’s the status on my order ?

Also what’s my backerkit ID?

Language barrier shouldn’t be an excuse for not replying

i agree… it shouldnt be!

1 Like

NEWS
The 1,200 pieces successfully passed the QC today.
We will share the Backerkit number within today.

8 Likes

Good news, but what happened to the last shipment

Could you please give us an update

Still waiting for the flight. We booked it last week but still no news.

Hmm which countries are the lucky ones this round? I hope there are some good news for Asia soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes