General info about shipment and manufacturing

projectors production 710 pieces per week,
what happened to 500 to 700 projectors a day
This means it take 20 week to produce enough.

What as gone wrong and what will you do about it?

1 Like

Please stop spamming multiple shipping topics with nonconstructive criticism and strong language. One concise post of a problem is sufficient.

8 Likes

Just to share, Iā€™m in Indonesia and apparently I was listed for the batch that is waiting for the flight.
Hope you get yours soon.

Cheers!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Hi, is there a new estimated date for everyone to receive their PPM?

Yours is probably shipped and waiting for pickup. There will be no tracking information until it gets picked up. This is due to prioritization of the Medical stuff for COVID-19. Just wait some more time and you will get a notification anytime.

1 Like

@imdevu thanks for the reply! That makes sense, and in that case it shouldnā€™t be long now.
Stay safe everyone!

Hello team ! Hello @Philips_Support_N !
Any update for me please ?
Contribution ID #15546
Backerkit #5869
(Paris, France)
Thank you !

I never understood how people think that Philpisā€™ team can answer single request for delivery time. There are over 10ā€™000 items to be delivered - so use your brain!
They couldnā€™t keep their promises last year, yeah. But now things are moving as good as they can move in this worldwide crises. We are here 3 weeks in isolation and would like to have this fuā€¦ projector. But there are other problems now. So keep your breath.

4 Likes

Hello all and @Philips_Support_N !
Any update for us in Hong Kong? Please understand that itā€™s fustrating for us since the stocks are actually in HK and we havenā€™t received it.
Contribution ID #9655
Order number #11586580
Thank you and appreciate the help in this epidemic times.

1 Like

They actually can if they have a proper plan. Like which region/country to fulfill first or which countries whose shipping are still open.

4 Likes

I do not know about you, but when I buy something online i like to know what is happening with itā€¦ Not just waiting until it randomly apears at my door.
I understand buying through indiegogo is not the standard purchase, but it is not that difficult to imagine a system where you at least know where are you in queue and what the next packages are sent

For example, I would be 1421 remaining customer in Europe (one of delivery regions). Philips informs us that next planned packages are:
1000 - Eu
1500 - UK, Asia
1000 - US
1200 - EU
ā€¦

I would know that hey, my projector would be in 2nd package to europe, 4th overall. Even ujnder current difficult circumstance i could be monitoring where we are with the process.

But yea, i am waiting for Hedwig with the projector

6 Likes

they are not there. You can see it briefly, just 0.5sec.

what about the 116ā€¦ numbers?
is this a different country? In the list are only 155ā€¦ numbers

This has nothing to do. Those are random Backerkit numbers . 155 or 116 as nothing to do with countries

You can stop the loading process and access about 150 full data points including E-Mail addresses and real addressesā€¦ so you better remove this.

1 Like

If this is real data that shows up on loading it should immediatly be removed!

This is not appearing on our browser. We just removed the link and file and adding just a new file with only the right column

we are not using Google

link dont work

updating it