General info about shipment and manufacturing

Not accepted

thanks,

Looks lIke mine Contribution numbers is not yet reached (2 contributions in 103**).

I have to move from this country to another how can i wait forever

Nothing on my email… So where is my tracking number ?

We just checked in your backerkit. There is a tracking number. Of maybe 15593537 is not your backerkit number…

1 Like

currentBacker = new BackerKit.Models.Backer({“id”:15593537,“address_country”:“IE”,“order”:{“id”:11612105,"

1 Like

?? !! Waiting your reply

oh no… magically i got my tracking number right now

1 Like

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N Please can you check mines

Thanks

My backerkit ID : 15588361

1 Like

Let’s take a monemt and thank @Philips_Support_N for great communication this time. Please keep it that way

6 Likes

please check in the list

@Philips_Support_N Waiting your reply ?? !!

Go to backerkit page …right click.select page source …then press cntrl f …enter Backer_id and u will find ur hidden 8 digit id

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N ignoring reply at the end showing un professional attitude

Please be responsible and reply

we already replied you

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 How can you ask me to accept un defined date for delivery although i told you i have a situation in my job contract and i am going to move to another country ??

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 Since you make exception to 12××× for your benefits you should consider mine

This is the only answer we can give you. Why ? because if we give you a proper date, due to the Covid 19, the logistic company can be late. So we don’t want to take this responsibility. We are not a logistic company, today, you can see that the batch of 1,170 is still in HK even if we booked the flight 7 days ago. So the way you could do is to ship to one of your colleague or friend.

1 Like