General info about shipment and manufacturing

No shit Sherlock. We’ve been waiting for more than 6 months so nothing new. Thanks for letting us know!

Have you checked the previous list?

Thank you, right now
Not included :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_1, @Philips_Support_P
I am based in Ireland.
My contribution ID 184
My Order #11607255.
I don’t seem to be on the list.
My order was sent and returned back in Feb.
But haven’t heard any thing on when it will be shipped back.
Can you check, please?
Thanks

Thanks. I hope they find a solution. However, my Backer ID is not on the list. The ID number is 15585000

Any opinion, @Philips_Support_N?

Hello @Philips_Support_N I couldn’t find my Backer ID on the list (ID 15585000) and I understand that Brazil is included in the next batch (although DHL shipping is suspended). What’s happening?

This is the 210383725 time that im asking.
WHAT ABOUT ISRAEL and middle east ???!?!?!

Just one question - and when Finland??? And I … :slight_smile:

Please contribute a complete list of all numbers with a status. shipped, not shipped, and maybe other statues if possibly.
!Customers just want information! 8000 already delivered? Thats nice, but it has no value information for the waiting customers, instead of a list which shows their status and say can see, more and more products are delivered. And you dont have to answer each request.

also a waiting customer no on the list 15587316

3 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N, my unit was faulty so I’m getting a replacement, do I still have the same backerkit ID (15595552)? It’s not on the latest list so hopefully I have a new number.

1 Like

How long to go? ID 10k are you getting close to the 10k mark?

First of all, @Philips_Support_N thanks for the constant responses to everyone that you gave out today.

The numbers dont add up for me. Can you explain the 8090 number?
According to information available.

• 3018 - Shipped by Jan 2020 (before Shutdown)
  • 1480 - Shipped second week of Mar 2020
  • 1570 - Shipped out End March (1170 backers + 400 pre-orders)
  • 1200 - Shipped April W1

Total: 7268

1 Like

Any information about my delivery.
Shipment to Germany??
Contribution #10752
Backerkit Id : 11605829

My take will be to move on to the next 187 people that can recieve them, and circle back to us once restrictions ease in these countries.

:slightly_frowning_face: to see India on this list too.

Less than 8000 shipped. You are 2000+ away.

Hey guys, I was told that my case would be handled on Monday this week. It’s Thursday, and I find out I’m not in the latest list you published. backer_id:15595296, IGG contribution #851
How long do I have to wait? When is your next shipment to US?

I cannot see this update on DHL site (atleast for Kuwait). Aramex can be an alternate shipping.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Would it be possible to add a second worksheet to the Excel, containing the list of countries, total number of backers per country, number of units shipped to that country and the highest Indiegogo backer id that was shipped ? It would prevent a lot of unnecessary questions in this forum, since backers can simply see how many units were shipped in their country, and what the highest IGG backer id is… Would be really helpful.
Thanks in advance !

3 Likes

Hello PhilipsNono,
I have been reading the updates and was waiting quietly since I do understand The situation and delays…
However, I just checked the sheet and the backers numbers but the format is very different from the number that I could find on my backerkit order… it seems mine starts with 11609*** instead…
So I wonder if this is normal or not… I remember my contribution ID on Indiegogo was at around 65xx and I read there were already more than 8k units shipped… hence, I wonder if I have been missed out or if anything is wrong…
thanks in advance for your answer…