General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hello Erict,

The number starting with 116**** is your backerkit order number.

you can find the Backer ID as per the instructions in the link below. (Spoiler alert it is secret number hidden in the source code of the website.

cheers.

1 Like

While that would be the way to go about it perhaps in the situation where thereā€™s enough stock made, I donā€™t think this is what should happen now.

If all of a sudden DHL starts servicing a country again or a solution is found, then the units for that country need to be ready and waiting at the forwarder ready to hop on the plane out, not still being made or QCā€™d for instance.

Dear @Philips_Support_N
do you have some infos about the flights for the pending 1170 pieces ? Last week Iā€™ve read that they should have been on monday or today.
Regards,
JT

DHL general news about covid-19
https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home/global-news-alerts/global-messages/coronavirus.html

News about shipment globally
https://www.dhl.de/en/geschaeftskunden/express/coronavirus.html

Daily DHL updates

1 Like

Can you give us an update on the following list?

Thanks Ajith_Ambalakat for the clarificationā€¦
it does explain now why I could not figure out the logics of the numbersā€¦ :wink:
I will check this tomorrow from my laptop. Thanks again.

1 Like

Dhl tracking gave an update today, its finally moving

Guess Iā€™ll have to wait more.
not included in the batch
backerkit id: 15585233
indiegogo contribution: 9798

would have loved to use it during the coronavirus confinement :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This would be the up to date list shared publicly:

https://www.simplydhl.com/covid-19updates

Unfortunately you might still get a chance, as weā€™re nowhere near having beat this globally. And yes, we have to beat it globally, unless we never ever travel anywhere anymore. :pensive:

hi there - trying to keep up but struggling with all the messages. iā€™m a uk backer with backerkit id 15588147.

Canā€™t see me on any lists. Any idea when i can expect my PPM? do i get an email when shipped.

I guess this update is about PPMā€™s in germany.

Flights I was talking about are from HK.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N
Just checked the list and myBackerId is on there :slight_smile: !
When will i recieve the tracking number + when will my backerkit will be updated ?
its still on ā€œYour address has been lockedā€ and not ā€œYour order has shippedā€

thank you :slight_smile: waiting since september :sweat_smile:

As soon as the batch yours is in has actually shipped.

can you please validate and ensure me that i am in ?
(its been so long since i got any update on anything about it :frowning: )
BackerId: 15589828 from israel
@IvoG

We created the summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

1 Like

Hi Phillips.
I Have waited patiently in silence since October.
IG backer 8655
Backerkit# 11610966

Any chance you Can give an estimate of when I should expect something based on those numbers?
Hugs and kisses.
Lau

This number seems to be a Backerkit order number, not a backerkit ID.

Please check this link to find out https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/how-to-find-your-backerkit-id/5181?u=ivog

If youā€™re confused about all these IDā€™s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

1 Like

Hi! I am backer since September, IG 10287 and backerkit nr 15588498. Can you give me some kind of an estimate when my picopix should arrive? I totally understand that in the current situation its difficult to predict anything but if you could tell me anything at all then that would be great :slight_smile: like am i in the next batch or the one after that? Thanks and keep up the good work! :wink: