General info about shipment and manufacturing

Where can I find this Excel?

Hi @Philips_Support_T,

I try to contact you through email but didn’t receive any response. Can you please provide a date when I’ll receive my item. Last email I received from you was in 2019 and you said will ship in mid November.

My Indiegogo contribution ID: 10443.

Best Regards,
Hayk

Yogdutt, here you are: https://powerdata19-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/ndekli_screeneo_com/EdN5lHAAYBVKu97K5tkgHVcBBvQuz6Llzpu0SkM48GjXOQ?rtime=kksxizHb10g

My backer_id is on the list but I haven’t received my PicoPix yet. Is this normal?

Unfortunately yes, as the shipment hasn’t actually left Hong Kong yet, but hopefully soon (11th of April)

Hi,
My contribution ID is #4851 and I see my BakerKit number in the list you shared 15 days ago. Should I have received any kind of information? I have not heard absolutely anything since the day I completed the survey on 16.11.2019.

Thanks

Please see my comment just above your request.

Thanks @IvoGrijt, but my question is more about when we should expect to get any kind of notification/information (what’s the next step?). It has been very random that I found the message with that list, so I was not aware of anything. Until today I was just waiting and checking quite often my Spam email folder, and my Indiegogo and BackerKit profiles, in case some information was coming.

This might have been answered earlier, but you should also understand the it is quite confusing to find the right information here.

Thanks for your understanding!

The next step is indeed that you’ll receive a tracking ID once your unit has actually been shipped (as in no longer in the warehouse in Hong Kong).

1 Like

Hi
Since philips refuses to answer simple question like which month can we expect delivery for next batch to the usa I’m asking you.
Any idea ?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Seriously, can we do that?

This would be very helpful as some of us may be moving locations but not sure when and you’re not sure when you will ship too. I’m sure this will ease some anxiety.

Can we get a refund? I am tired of waiting.

2 Likes

Hi, @Philips_Support_N

Apparently, a few Swiss backers that were initially on the list of backer included in the 2370 pieces shipment disappeared, me included. According to the list you provided, DHL is still operating in Switzerland, so could you clarify if this is still the case or not ? That would be very much appreciated.

My Backerkit ID: 15592962

1 Like

I’m still in the list. I’m in Genava. I’m waiting about DHL Traking

ID : 15589044

@Philips_Support_N so 11 days ago you told me my 3rd time forgotten projector will be on its way in a few days, so where is it? backer number #3898 UK backerkit ID 15593158

Please check the message we sent yesteday

Here

1 Like

I am asking about my parcel which you forgotten again last batch and told me that it will be sent in “few days” 11 days ago, what does “few days” mean on that side of the world I am not sure but here it means 4-5 days and now you are telling me to wait another 3 days which will make it 2 weeks since you said few days! Why you guys keep lying to people?

3 Likes

Yes, I checked again, and obviously, using ctrl+f does not work with the link but rather use the find in the tool bar. I had a different result with it. I am still on it.

I am asking again, how to we get a refund.
I dont want to wait anymore, its been 7 months and you have no clue about when you are planning to send mine so I want a refund