General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

It has been a week since the last batch (the 1200) passed the QC. Is there any news on the production of new units since last week?

You said that your intention is to send 1500 per week, are you on track for this or do you have to adjust expectations?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

now that takes yet another biscuit ā€¦ based in Tolochenaz,VD and not even being able to look after their Fellow Swiss Citizen ā€¦ telling yaā€™ disdain of the utter higher rank here; i am sorry for you @pa.friederich

I just signed up to check where my PPM is but I canā€™t get my head around all this chaotic information. Could you possibly tell me where I stand with backerkit ID 15584421? Iā€™m based in Belgium patiently waiting to pass time with my PPM during this confinementā€¦

I answered the question on my own so no biscuit for anyone :wink:

can you not ignore my question? updates for Hong Kong backer please.

4 Likes

Also myself contribution id 17998
@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1

1 Like

Hi there, we have been trying to get your attention but so far still no response.

Can you advise when will all the Singapore backers receive theirs?

1 Like

Does anyone know how many units have been shipped by now?!

I feel like weā€™re not beeing updated anymore and iā€˜m getting a little frustrated and annoyed!!!

Im a backer in the 16 Thousands (from Germany) ā€¦ so when can i expect my projector? :man_shrugging:t4:

Thanks in advance :+1:t3:

We will receive the product before CNY 2021ā€¦

5 Likes

Hi Iā€™m asking again since no Philips people answer, how do we get a refund I need my money back.

They do not answer. I have sent emails everywhere.

Before CNY 2022ā€¦

2 Likes

hello i have backerkit id 11222 in france can you tell me when you will ship my ppmax please?

I donā€™t understand the purpose of this forum. @Philips_Support_N ignores everyoneā€™s question on shipping date.

6 Likes

@Kris backersā€™ id from indiegogo (or other crowdfunding) means nothing here ā€¦ i am and indiegogo backer with a backer id = 9xxx; a backer with the id 14xxx also in Ireland has already received the notification through backerkit his PicoPix Max has shipped ā€¦ apparently you need to go on your backerkit survey and show the source code of the page and search for a value to the variable ā€˜backer_idā€™ ā€¦ this is what apparently @Philips_Support_N care about ā€¦ once you have that then go and search for yourself in the excel sheet pinned at the top of this post or here if you are reading https://powerdata19-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/ndekli_screeneo_com/EdN5lHAAYBVKu97K5tkgHVcBBvQuz6Llzpu0SkM48GjXOQ?e=Ek2lxf

Ultimately it feels the campaign is beyond derailed and the Team behind it is just firefighting every second they can breatheā€¦ they long ran out of excuses of any sorts and are getting caught out every times they tried to put some sort of explanations forward ā€¦ so now they stay silent about anything related even remotely to shipping in its every form.

2 Likes

The forum exists because they do not answer the emails asking for refundsā€¦

3 Likes

Backer id, indiegogo id, backer number. Is this serious business? Updates with no meaning, pictures of workers to convince us that they are doing sonething, and real information does not exist. A chaotic forum with no communication, just to stall. Refund today.

4 Likes

@jds Thank you for the useful information.
So i managed to find my Backerkit ID. It is: 15583979

Are devices being shipped in chronological order of that Backerkit-ID? Right now it does not seem to be on the excel list of the link in your first answer.
Is there any chance to estimate the shipping date by the number now?

Thank you!

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if thereā€™s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers bit in other countries.

@IvoGrijt
Okay, good to know!
I personally am from Germany, is there any schedule on when and how many units will be shipped to Germany?

Thank you

1 Like